TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 18.18%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

50 34.97%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 34.97%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.80%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 9.09%
Page 24 of 553 FirstFirst ... 49141920212223242526272829343944495459646974124274524 ... LastLast

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Quote Originally Posted by dethtoll View Post
    There's no integrity in allowing Tony to continue posting here. It only validates him and gives him a platform for his endless mounds of unreadable bullshit.
    Because I am an intelligent individual, I love reading Tonys work. If he didnt post here, I might even only come by once a week again. Regardless of getting intertwined in opinion abuse, Tony touches on some hard truths that most people either arent aware of, or dont have the guts to face.

So, here we have two completely different long time members of TTLG with vastly different opinions of Tony, yet you never see me spending any of my energies trying to get him out of here because "jtrtldr". I am an intelligent secure man. I dont need to beat up on anybody. Tony is obviously a very intelligent member here, and if you arent able to recognise that, perhaps you should start questioning your own intelligence.

And just because someone enjoys pushing other peoples buttons on a forum, it does not make them a whackadoodle or all these other names that get created for Tony and others. Those mounds of unreadable bullshit, if you had the means to understand them, are anything but. Maybe its not always required, granted, but even then it is always at least thought provoking.

To the unbiased, which is what I am. Mostly.

Taking the Death Toll
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    I am an intelligence individual
    I see that.

You still come here? Well... rust never sleeps.

You gotta be a little quicker than that buddy, yer loozin yer edge.

Moderator and Priest
    I think I'm at least partially to blame for starting this latest episode of Dethtoll vs. Goldmoon Dawn. I have failed you all.

Taking the Death Toll
    You still come here? Well... rust never sleeps.

You gotta be a little quicker than that buddy, yer loozin yer edge.
    And you should've been banned 2-3 years ago.

Moderator and Priest
    I'm so sorry.

Tolerance of Tony's intolerant and completely whackadoodle views is promoting intolerance

And you should've been banned 2-3 years ago.
    Only someone with a delusional condition would make an official announcement that he is finally leaving for good, and then return to ask that someone be banned because they don't agree with their opinion.

Taking the Death Toll
    When Goldie posts, Vae can't be far behind, eh?

I wonder -- are you perhaps Goldie's OTHER "brother?"

Your comment is moronic and untrue...and only demonstrates your ill-intentions.

Taking the Death Toll
    I believe you feel that way, but all I did was ask questions. I made no decisive, declarative statements that could be true or false.

Perhaps it's a moronic question -- but maybe it's moronic because the answer is plainly obvious, and therefore the question didn't need asking.

What I *wanted* to say was that I am sorry that you were the one I had to quote. I didnt do that post just to single out dethtoll. I had wished so bad that it was Brethren, trust me. But he was actually supporting him kinda!

*regardless* of the opinions, about the guy, I enjoy reading his work! The guy is super intelligent, and reveals things that are actually worth researching further. That was all.

Previously Important
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    I think I'm at least partially to blame for starting this latest episode of Dethtoll vs. Goldmoon Dawn. I have failed you all.
    Fucking right. You should have been WHOLLY responsible, you weaksauce cheeseman.

I have failed you all.
    Renz, you could never fail me. You are the coolest Mod since Ginger. He wasnt afraid to engage us in unusual ways, and it usually ended up either making us laugh, or leave. Which was good, because it was almost always a laugh. You *are* a High Priest in my book, Renzatic. Oh yes, I know thou played through Ultima IV under candlelight, whence thou werest young.

I'm so sorry.
    So, thank you for your apology, and on behalf of Renz and the crew, I would like to further extend my own apologies to the entire forums, commchat, dethtoll, and anyone else. Oh, and Tony!

This is not about our various TTLG personas, its about TRUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Your comment is moronic and untrue...and only demonstrates your ill-intentions.
    Hey Vae, do you do shatner pauses in your sentences all the time? It's quite endearing.

Previously Important
    Is that my cock in his mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Hey Vae, do you do shatner pauses in your sentences all the time? It's quite endearing.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbread Man View Post
    Fucking right. You should have been WHOLLY responsible, you weaksauce cheeseman.
    OH, GOD! YOU'RE RIGHT! I'M SO TERRIBLE! I CAN'T EVEN DO WRONG RIGHT!

...wait, you're only previously important. Why am I groveling to you again?

Moderator and Priest
    Renz, you could never fail me. You are the coolest Mod since Ginger. He wasnt afraid to engage us in unusual ways, and it usually ended up either making us laugh, or leave. Which was good, because it was almost always a laugh. You *are* a High Priest in my book, Renzatic.
    Now that I think about it, my entire career as a moderator consists of the two times I screamed at you, and the one time I screamed at Dethtoll.

Oh yes, I know thou played through Ultima IV under candlelight, whence thou werest young.
    Dude. Man. Son. I'm only 4 1/2 years younger than you.

...wait, you're only previously important.
    Ah yes, but Force of Nature is branded deeper than the bone. And I believe MsLedd *still* has that little profile picture he used to use.

Now I know how Australians must feel.
    All the action happens while I'm asleep.

If 2016 has taught me anything it's that social media is trying to create a collective conscience, or bubble consciences, and it's like highschool chemistry. Some bubbles just shouldn't mix their gasses or you get explosions.

Facebook removed the credible-source check from "Trending Topics" so that conservative news wouldn't get weeded out. ...I wish I was making that up.

Previously Important
    I made a disparaging post about Jared Leto's Joker in Suicide Squad last week, next thing I knew that post was under TRENDING! JARED LETO! for real.

Level 10,000 achieved
    That Tony has been allowed to shitpost his subway vagrant ramblings without consequence all these years is just one reason why I don't really come here anymore.
    Well it's nice that something good is coming out of all those Tony posts.

Taking the Death Toll
    Hugs and kisses to you too, sugar cookie.

Page 24 of 553 FirstFirst ... 49141920212223242526272829343944495459646974124274524 ... LastLast