TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

25 20.66%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

35 28.93%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

47 38.84%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

2 1.65%
  • I don't know what's going on!

12 9.92%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Moderator and Priest
    As long as there's a carving, the promise is kept.

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Your president is a moron who gets his information from places like Fox News, though.
    Case in point: https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ck-loop-216248

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    You've committed yourself to this, Tocky. If Gold's predictions come to pass, you have to do it.
    If you have followed my thread then you know I've already carved two giant penises. Never would they have been more appropriate than in this instance.

This old clip has been coming back to me recently.

"I can't stand it any longer. This whole country is insane. Insane, I tell you! (stammers, screams)"
    "Hey, are you ok, demy?"
    "I'm better than ok. I'm Donald Trump!"

It'll become obvious, but you're supposed to substitute the person & name Homer Simpson with Donald Trump.

(The time set isn't working? Anyway it starts from the 58 second point if you want to skip ahead to the relevant part, or 1:40 for the really good part.)

Edit: One of these days I might mod this. I think the best version is Homer is Donald, Ralph is Bernie, the arrogant kid is Hillary of course, the employees are Trumpers, Mr. Burns is the voting public or Mitch McConnell, and Grimey is some poor moderate, McCain maybe or an intellectual like Bill Kristol.
    Last edited by demagogue; 7th Jan 2018 at 05:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    It's a dialect from the Ninth Circle Of Hell, I think.
    You reminded me of this:

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    This obsession with FOX News is kinda hilarious. For starters because most of FOX was against Trump and their owner had given out the order during the primary to destroy Trump and because well....

They're not the monolothic programmers of conservatives that people think they are: http://www.journalism.org/2016/07/07...news-consumer/

FOX is a dying legacy cable network the same as CNN, NBC, and all the others. Them being the most watched cable news network is like being the #1 grossing seller of beepers in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    I've already carved two giant penises. Never would they have been more appropriate than in this instance.
    They?

I get both giant penises?

Seriously though, if this craziness does indeed come to pass, I certainly dont *want* anything. I am asking quite literally, what do we do?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    This obsession with FOX News is kinda hilarious.
    Yes it is. Lord Dampnut can have all kinds of secret information at his disposal and yet he gets his information from Fox & Friends. And he's so desperate for Murdoch's approval when the guy apparently despises him.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    Seriously though, if this craziness does indeed come to pass, I certainly dont *want* anything. I am asking quite literally, what do we do?!
    First we put on our Cthulhu proof underwear then we find and close whatever hole in the space time continuum has allowed total batshit stupid crazy to leak into this universe. I already had my suspicions when Trump got elected but that would cinch it.

For now, let's just appreciate that the president of the United States said that he's, like, really smart and a very stable genius.

Phew. What a relief.

Wikileaks put up a pdf of Wolff's book. Apparently, they are just a simple warez site now.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ffs-trump-book

They can't put the genie back in the bottle to save their pal Donald from embarrassment, but they can try to stop the author from making money off it.

The mesage from Assange is pretty clear: if you try to bring down Trump, we will ruin your livelihood.

Assange is pretty transparently trying to trade for his freedom. It won't work. The Trump administration is already too scandal plagued.

Moderator and Priest
    I have to say this. I've ignored it too long. For years now, like.

Heywood. Every time I see your name pop up in the forums, I immediately think "Jablowmi." It makes me want to prank call people. You're a terrible influence.

Back in the mid-1990s I started playing a lot of LAN Quake with friends and used the nickname Heywood Jablome. I stuck with it for a few years as a screen name for FPSs. When I registered here back in 2001, I couldn't think of anything cool at the moment so I went with heywood.

Follow the bouncing Big Mac and suing along...

EDIT: I meant to type "sing" along but Freud got to my fingers before I could.

I cant wait until the MSM is bent into submission, and the public en masse gets the truth, as it will be a joyous day for all!

Moderator and Priest
    If I had one reason why I haven't banned GMD yet for wasting all our time, I'd say it's because it'd feel too much like backhanding a slow kid upside the head because he won't stop talking about trains all the time.

US to loosen nuclear weapons constraints and develop more 'usable' warheads.

Really? Why?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...MCNEWEML6619I2

Because the Trump era is the age of complete, willful irresponsibility.

XKCD did a more accurate representation of the 2016 election map:

What a towering DOUCHE!

So according to the latest on the Steele Dossier, the FBI already knew in JUNE 2016, that Trump was likely compromised by Russia (or was at least implicated in massive tax fraud) but instead of sharing that with the public, they pointed the finger of guilt at Hillary instead, because emails...

What the actual fuck?

Page 257 of 428 FirstFirst ... 7157207212217222227232237242247252253254255256257258259260261262267272277282287292297302307357 ... LastLast