TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 18.06%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

51 35.42%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 34.72%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.78%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 9.03%
Page 27 of 558 FirstFirst ... 2712172223242526272829303132374247525762677277127277527 ... LastLast

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

A special treat is the reaction of the guy in the green shirt, to the right of Trump.

Last edited by Nicker; 12th Aug 2016 at 00:03. Reason: found clip with better sound

Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    Check this link, it is from a former CIA head about his vote and why. I agree 100% and had already come to the same conclusion. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/op...nton.html?_r=1
    Lol the same CIA head who thinks the US should kill Iranians and Russians (covertly of course because that's how cowards operate)? You're right, the crazy is growing. You're one of them. I bet you're one of the fanatical sheep who clapped and cheered during this speech. Greatest nation on earth my ass... More like the most batshit insane.

And dethtoll proving Tony right about the real nature of the "left" with his textbook fascist rhetoric. Not that there was ever any doubt about that. The american "left" being to the far right of someone like Le Pen in France.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    A special treat is the reaction of the guy in the green shirt, to the right of Trump.

If that's not an obvious paid seat-filler I don't know what is.

Courtesy of MyAfricanAmerican.com? They weren't paying him enough, apparently.

Man this guy truly is a godsend for the US government. It's like all they have to do to discredit their opponents and critics is to get Trump to side with them. He's like a get out of jail free card for them. Like a reverse PR guy.
    "Well Trump is saying that we just sold $1.15 billion worth of armaments to Saudi Arabia, and that we are not fighting terrorism but funding it. Trump is crazy, therefore this is a crazy notion!".

I hope for him he at least gets a fat paycheck out of this. Otherwise he truly is the dumbest idiot on the planet.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Manwe View Post
    And dethtoll proving Tony right about the real nature of the "left" with his textbook fascist rhetoric. Not that there was ever any doubt about that. The american "left" being to the far right of someone like Le Pen in France.
    This is what I love about modern political discourse. everyone's a fascist these days.

Moderator and Priest
    On a slightly related note, the FBI and the DOJ are now investigating the Clinton Foundation.

On one hand, I say they should go for it. If there's corruption to be found, then found it should be.

On the other hand, I can't help but marvel at the timing on this. It's amazing how these accusations of corruption tend to crop up during election seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    If there's corruption to be found
    If?...You can't be that naive, Renz...It will only be a matter of other internal corruption on whether she's brought to justice or not.

Oh Hilary, we promise to embrace your profound and widespread corruption...as long as you save us from the intolerable vulgarity of Trump!...

In related news, Hillary released her tax returns for last year. Trump, on the other hand, is still "thinking about it".

He has been advised by legal counsel to not release his tax returns, until the routine IRS audit is completed...He has stated on numerous occasions that he will release them once the audit is finished.

As for Hillary, with so much corruption, I'll be curious to see if she will slither her way out this time.
    Last edited by Vae; 12th Aug 2016 at 18:24.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    If?...You can't be that naive, Renz...It will only be a matter of other internal corruption on whether she's brought to justice or not.
    The Clintons have been under a nearly continuous stream of investigations over the last 30 odd years. Hell, over the last four years alone, Hillary has been the focus of at least 11 investigations. Thus far, nothing truly damning has been exposed, just beyond a bit of impropriety, or negligence on their part.

There are three things I can gather from this:

1. Their political rivals are using the courts as a campaigning tool, holding trials they know will amount to nothing, but make for great character assassination attempts.

2. The Clintons are guilty, but all the various investigation attempts have been so utterly inept, they can't find anything to hang them on, despite being spearheaded by a political party made up almost entirely of ex-DAs, lawyers, and other legal professionals willing to invest millions of taxpayer dollars into bringing them down.

3. The Clintons are all criminal masterminds, protected by a vast conspiracy of elites embedded in Washington, who are more than willing to protect them from any and all consequences of their illegal actions, up to and including murdering people.

I'd say it's probably a light mix of 1 and 2.

Oh Hilary, we promise to embrace your profound and widespread corruption...as long as you save us from the intolerable vulgarityof Trump!...
    Eh, we can deal with Hillary. The US government is set up in such a way that even if she were to attempt to run roughshod over the Constitution, and install herself as our local benevolent tyrant, there are a thousand and one ways to keep in her check.

But Trump nuking Paris because the French called him fat? That'd be a harder issue to come to terms with.

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    He has been advised by legal counsel to not release his tax returns, until the routine IRS audit is completed...He has stated on numerous occasions that he will release them once the audit is finished.
    It's a lame excuse. What legal reasons would hold up his releasing his tax returns?
    Last edited by Renzatic; 12th Aug 2016 at 18:51.

Nixon released his tax returns while being both audited by the IRS and under investigation for the Watergate affair.

"People have got to know whether or not their President is a crook."

Moderator and Priest
    And with this...

...Trump has gone from being a huge fucking embarrassment, to a very real danger to the sanctity of very institution he's running to lead. I hate being one of these hyperbolic idiots you see running around on the internet, screaming about how the sky is falling, and we need to elect X to SAVE THE COUNTRY? But this? This is so far beyond the usual partisan bullshit we face every election season that you can't even place it in the same landmass. It's contemptuous of everything he's supposed to stand for as a presidential candidate, and borders on sedition. The mere act of placing doubt into the electoral process undermines the entire process as a whole. As far as I know, for all the mudslinging that comes standard on the run up to November, no candidate running from a major party has ever claimed their opponent would subvert the election for their own benefit.

If he loses, and his concession speech is screaming about how the presidency was stolen from him, and all Real Americans should take to the streets and riot, we will find ourselves in the midst of something very ugly that won't go away after a couple of days. And no one will be able to hold him accountable for it. Because if he's willing to go that far, he'll be willing to play the oppression card, and really stir some shit up.

Yeah, I know. Slippery slope. But he's already sit his add down on that greasy slide now, hasn't he?

This is truly dangerous, potentially subversive stuff he's spewing out of his mouth. Things have now become kinda scary.
    Last edited by Renzatic; 12th Aug 2016 at 23:57.

And with this...

This is so far beyond the usual partisan bullshit we face every election season that you can't even place it in the same landmass. It's contemptuous of everything he's supposed to stand for as a presidential candidate, and borders on sedition. The mere act of placing doubt into the electoral process undermines the entire process as a whole. As far as I know, for all the mudslinging that comes standard on the run up to November, no candidate running from a major party has ever claimed their opponent would subvert the election for their own benefit.

Your Level of Cognitive Dissonance is almost beyond comprehension.

Once again what you are outraged about Trump talking about doing, the Democrat party has ACTUALLY DONE.....and you didn't give a shit about it then because well, everyone knows Republicans engage in voting fraud. And that isn't the first time they have done it either. On other occassions Democrats have called for UN poll monitors to oversee the US election.
    Last edited by Tony_Tarantula; 13th Aug 2016 at 11:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Manwe View Post
    Lol the same CIA head who thinks the US should kill Iranians and Russians (covertly of course because that's how cowards operate)? You're right, the crazy is growing. You're one of them. I bet you're one of the fanatical sheep who clapped and cheered during this speech. Greatest nation on earth my ass... More like the most batshit insane.

Well...here is the thing.

He is absolutely correct that Trump is dangerous in many ways.

He fails to mention one important way that Trump is dangerous: a non-interventionist foreign policy would drastically reduce his budget and his ability to use 3rd world nations as his personal playgrounds, not to mention putting a lot of CIA/DOD bureaucrats out of work.

That said while I do use the term "left" as a catch-all phrase to describe American progressive ideologues(it's not accurate, but I'm open to suggestions for a better descriptor), I do not particularly like to call the Democrat party as "leftists". Calling them that implies that they operate out of an ideological bent when it is blatantly obvious that their policy decisions are for sale to the highest bidder. That's imply corrupt, not "left" or "right".

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    Your Level of Cognitive Dissonance is almost beyond comprehension.

Once again what you are outraged about Trump talking about doing, the Democrat party has ACTUALLY DONE.....and you didn't give a shit about it then because well, everyone knows Republicans engage in voting fraud. And that isn't the first time they have done it either. On other occassions Democrats have called for UN poll monitors to oversee the US election.
    You should be aware of the a slight difference between quietly doing something behind the scenes, and screaming to your constituency that if you lose, it was because the election was rigged.

There is a difference between voter disenfranchisement and outright rigging the election. And that is the issue here -- disenfranchisement disproportionally affects black and Latino voters who are inclined to vote democrat. Democrats are complaining because voter ID laws cost them votes and Trump is complaining because the lack of voter ID laws enable people who fear and despise him to vote.

Eh, we can deal with Hillary. The US government is set up in such a way that even if she were to attempt to run roughshod over the Constitution, and install herself as our local benevolent tyrant, there are a thousand and one ways to keep in her check.
    Unless of course...

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic
    3. The Clintons are all criminal masterminds, protected by a vast conspiracy of elites embedded in Washington, who are more than willing to protect them from any and all consequences of their illegal actions, up to and including murdering people.
    ...and I think deep down inside, you have already acccepted this.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    There is a difference between voter disenfranchisement and outright rigging the election. And that is the issue here -- disenfranchisement disproportionally affects black and Latino voters who are inclined to vote democrat. Democrats are complaining because voter ID laws cost them votes and Trump is complaining because the lack of voter ID laws enable people who fear and despise him to vote.
    See, I don't have a problem with voter IDs exactly. I could see the advantages of requiring one, the least of which being that it'd make some people shut the hell up about them. The problem is that the requirement to have one to vote usually tends to suddenly pop up at the most inopportune moments, usually a couple of weeks or so before a big election, or they're made overly difficult to get, keeping some certain people in certain demographics from easily obtaining one for themselves. If we give people more than enough time to grab one, and make them easy to get, then yeah, go for it. Voter IDs for everyone!

Though I'm not exactly chomping at the bit about it, since there's very, very little true and honestly factual evidence of voter fraud out there. Yeah, there are plenty of rumors about ROVING BANDS OF BLACKS AND LATINOS GOING COUNTY TO COUNTY TO SWAY ELECTIONS OMG, and there was that one time a voting machine bugged out, and randomly changed a bunch of votes in a single district from Republican to Democrat, but these are mostly based upon off the wall mistakes, or entirely circumstantial evidence based upon one guy's testimony that "I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS MANY NEGROES UP IN TOWN BEFORE, THEY MUST BE FROM ELSEWHURZ".

It's all rage bait based almost entirely upon hearsay and innuendo, ridden for political gain.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    ...and I think deep down inside, you have already acccepted this.
    For that to be true, Hillary would have to have a good majority of Washington in her pocket. Considering the fact that the Republicans freak out and drag her through the courts when they find out she didn't cross her t's and dot her i's in certain important documents, I severely doubt this to be the case.

The Clintons would have to be more criminally savvy, and wield more power than Lex Luthor to get away with even a quarter of the things they've been accused of doing.
    Last edited by Renzatic; 13th Aug 2016 at 15:19.

A lot of innocent people had to die, to cover up all those affairs, and yeah, Im pretty sure they are in the upper levels of it all. Of all the corruption in the US government, you know, amongst its collective dark side, I would say that the Clintons are right up there.

Moderator and Priest
    Oh, the Clintons love playing fast and loose with the rules. There's no doubt about that. But being utterly criminal, willing and able to maim and murder important people to protect their own interests, protected from culpability from on high? That's a conspiracy theory in the realm of 9/11 truthers and chemtrails.

Well, if the Clintons really are criminal masterminds capable of carrying out and completely erasing all evidence of a mass murder while being under intense scrutiny, at least they are good at what they do.

Moderator and Priest
    Their ability to avoid blame would be almost...magical. Think about it. Being able to act like little Stalins, murdering and disappearing their political rivals and inconvenient witnesses with wild abandon, despite every move they make being scrutinized to the nth degree by one half of the still currently most powerful governing body on the planet? They may very well be the greatest political despots who ever lived.

I'm honestly surprised they don't rule the world yet.

That's a conspiracy theory in the realm of 9/11 truthers and chemtrails.
    Seriously? Oh Jesus, oh no! "chemtrails"?!?!?! Didst thou truly utter these things?!?!

Everyone with a computer and a brain, has long since known that geoengineering is a long standing government program closely related to haarp, designed for messing with the weather and generally playing with the ionoshpere. Others here know far more about this than I, and would hopefully clarify further. This is certainly not a topic that is *hidden* by the gov, it just hasnt been, um... overly, advertised? Also, this program is already in effect, on a massive worldwide scale, as all one must do, is look at the sky once in a while. lol

You need to watch this video...(im not cool enough to embed videos) lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lOKThCYd0g

The relevance of this video, to those who have been aware of this all along, is that they are finally admitting that this is a program designed "to get us through the interim, while we get off fossil fuels". What a fascinating world and time we live in. lol

BTW, Renzatic, not everything is CHEMTRAIL DETH FRUM ABUV COOL. Most of the population has a lukewarm IQ, standeth not among them.

Page 27 of 558 FirstFirst ... 2712172223242526272829303132374247525762677277127277527 ... LastLast