TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 18.06%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

51 35.42%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 34.72%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.78%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 9.03%
Page 28 of 558 FirstFirst ... 3813182324252627282930313233384348535863687378128278528 ... LastLast

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Oh yeah, just look up, all those water condensation trails are definitely the proof that the CIA is running a massive worldwide climate changing program that nobody pays attention to expect Alex Jones and pals.

Oh, except climate change is apparently a hoax, so they cancel each other out?

But the CIA doesn't know global warming is a hoax, and they're going to freeze us all!!!!1!!!!

Your mum's a chemtrail

Moderator and Priest
    Your mom's the chief head of DARPA, who has the authority to suspend the constitution during a national crisis, and send people to secret FEMA reeducation camps located under Denver International Airport.

awww scchhnnaaappp

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Well, if the Clintons really are criminal masterminds capable of carrying out and completely erasing all evidence of a mass murder while being under intense scrutiny, at least they are good at what they do.
    Hitler was very good at what he did. That doesn't mean he was the better choice for German Chancellor

Oh yeah, just look up, all those water condensation trails are definitely the proof that the CIA is running a massive worldwide climate changing program that nobody pays attention to expect Alex Jones and pals.

Oh, except climate change is apparently a hoax, so they cancel each other out?
    The chemtrails are actually real but I don't know what they are for.... what I have to go off indicates that they aren't part of any deliberate genocide program While in the military I stumbled across a presentation of media talking points for Air Force commanders to use in relation to a program called "Operation Patriot Spray". The information disclosed seemed to indicate that they were experimenting with some sort of mass insecticide spraying. Oddly enough these documents were marked "Unclassified" so the security requirements for the program are minimal and I am able to freely discuss it.

Typical example of how the Alex Jones crowd works: they will find some legitimate information and then somehow reach an entirely crazy conclusion.

Speaking of conspiracy theories however......there was a MAJOR leak from the Soros foundation and what was contained is very interesting. It provides a paper trail for things that I have long suspected but never been able to prove until now. Both sides of the "culture war" are proxies for other interests.

Notice the one highlighted line

Our inclination is to engage in activities and with actors that will understand and counter Russian influence and support to movements defending traditional values

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Their ability to avoid blame would be almost...magical. Think about it. Being able to act like little Stalins, murdering and disappearing their political rivals and inconvenient witnesses with wild abandon, despite every move they make being scrutinized to the nth degree by one half of the still currently most powerful governing body on the planet? They may very well be the greatest political despots who ever lived.

I'm honestly surprised they don't rule the world yet.

It's hardly unprecedented. Look at the Italian mob, Hell's Angels, Yakuza, Triads, etc. It is the rare exception when a high level boss of those organizations actually gets arrested, tried, and convicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    You should be aware of the a slight difference between quietly doing something behind the scenes, and screaming to your constituency that if you lose, it was because the election was rigged.
    You mean like when John Kerry lost in Ohio and numerous Democrats claimed that it was because of election fraud?

Interesting read if a bit dry. It's a 2009 "3 year strategic roadmap" for the Open Society Foundation's operations in the United States.

It explains some of the rather......unusually wealthy character who showed up at local networking groups in Colorado while I was out there.

http://soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f...02009.pdf&t=us

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    The chemtrails are actually real
    Is LGBT money involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Is LGBT money involved?
    Of course not! They are responsible for the sudden appearance of gay rainbows in the municipal water supply...

Last edited by Nicker; 14th Aug 2016 at 11:38.

Sorry to interrumpt, but
    as Tony wrote, the information disclosed seemed to indicate that they were experimenting with some sort of mass insecticide spraying...

So they are going to disinfect the sky, because at the usual height of chemtrails, you'll disinfect nothing at ground level.

Hitler was very good at what he did. That doesn't mean he was the better choice for German Chancellor
    You know that Hitler lost the war, right? He wasn't actually able to get away with it. That is, unless he had a secret base in Argentina/Antarctica/bottom of the Pacific/the Moon.

He wasn't actually able to get away with it.
    What scares me, as an American, is that we ignored/didnt believe for *quite a while* before getting involved. At least over a year if I remember, all the hopeless suffering, just... ignored! Scary. Of course, with modern technology being what it is, there are very few places left to hide. Anyway, that completes my yearly portion of contributions. Thanks for the pdf, Tony.

Back to lurking I go...

I mean, if the Clintons are really that smart and capable and have unlimited political power, it would make little difference whether one of them is a president anyway, whereas an idiot in power could do a lot of damage to economy and international relations and so on.

Moderator and Priest
    You mean like when John Kerry lost in Ohio and numerous Democrats claimed that it was because of election fraud?
    Now did John Kerry claim as much? Did he go out and say that, if he were to lose, it was because the Republicans had rigged the election against him? Has any presidential candidate besides Trump made that claim in recent history?

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Is LGBT money involved?
    No. The dairy industry is conspiring with the military industrial complex to find the milkman.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    What scares me, as an American, is that we ignored/didnt believe for *quite a while* before getting involved. At least over a year if I remember, all the hopeless suffering, just... ignored! Scary. Of course, with modern technology being what it is, there are very few places left to hide. Anyway, that completes my yearly portion of contributions. Thanks for the pdf, Tony.

Back to lurking I go...
    Worse than that. There was a scarily large portion of Americans who thought Hitler was doing great things.....which he was as long as you only focus on the economic development and the rebuilding of Germany. That's the thing about politics. When you decide you like someone, absolutely NOTHING they can do is somehow relevant no matter how bad it is.

Moderator and Priest
    If we're gonna play the Godwin card, let's not discount the fact that you alt-right people have far more in common with the politics of the Authoritarian uprisings in the 30's than any of our current set of quote unquote elitists.

For the record, I am sure I remember reading articles in The Economist regarding Russian influence in European politics and European governments / think tanks debating how to counter it ... we're talking mainstream media coverage here: it's not exactly top-secret stuff.

OMG Formula 1 Management is involved in chemtrails too. How deep does this go?

Yo, tinfoil hat dudes, can I get some frothy criticisms of this IOP pub, please?

Quantifying expert consensus against the existence of a secret, large-scale atmospheric spraying program

Also, I have to say - it seems entirely natural and maybe inevitable that a conversation about Trump's campaign veers off into fucking chemtrails...

Chakat sex pillow
    Do you think they're responsible for his mutant hair?

It's so transparently clear his narcissism is responsible for his mutant hair, his orange complexion, his uninhabitable gaffes, his weird obsession with beauty contests and his name in bling, practically the whole package... He's one of those cases where something can follow such a textbook pattern you wonder how the person can keep doing it without being self-conscious about it. But I guess that's the whole point. People that would be self-conscious about the temptation wouldn't do them.

Ah... sorry, I should have just stuck to the punchline. This thread is beyond making sensible points.

Of course chemtrails explain his hair. He's the gasbag that's emitting half of them himself.

There we go.

Chakat sex pillow
    Frankly, dema, I think he's owlishly good-looking, and you're just searching for a chain of effects to suit your pre-determined cause.

Page 28 of 558 FirstFirst ... 3813182324252627282930313233384348535863687378128278528 ... LastLast