TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 18.18%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

50 34.97%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 34.97%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.80%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 9.09%
Page 32 of 553 FirstFirst ... 271217222728293031323334353637424752576267727782132282532 ... LastLast

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Moderator and Priest
    Sounds tempting. What's Cthulhu's stance on healthcare?

The mental health plan is out of this world.

Moderator and Priest
    Well then sign me right slap the hell on up! CTHULHU 2016!

Why vote for the lesser of two evils?

Because as tempting as it is to cut off your nose to spite your face, it'll hardly be the revolution that people are looking for. Both parties have invested far too much effort to maintain the two party system and the players are far too entrenched to shake up the status quo. Things won't probably change until there's a viable third party to shake things up, and perhaps not even then.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    CTHULHU <del>2016</del> FOREVER!
    Li'll typo there, dude.

Make America Great Old Ones Again!

Moderator and Priest
    Ee sgn'wahl ya zhroyar nog fhtagn h'vulgtlagln r'luh hrii, Hasturoth vulgtm Hastur athgoth mnahn' haiog shugg ya, nglloig s'uhnor nageb 'fhalma mnahn' 'fhalmaog ngAzathoth. Ph'gnaiih ah shogg c'ai shogg ch' ee Cthulhu tharanak, hafh'drn naflvulgtlagln natharanak ch' nnnAzathoth hai nnnthrod vulgtm, k'yarnak nog hrii nnnya lw'nafh mnahn' y'hah. Wgah'n hafh'drn nnnilyaa Cthulhu uln ron r'luh s'uhn ep, shogg 'bthnk h'hai Hastur k'yarnak hrii hupadgh nog gof'nn, kadishtuor nglui shtunggli sgn'wahl Dagon Shub-Niggurath hafh'drn. Ngshagg goka lloig y-Cthulhu lw'nafh ngooboshu nguaaah kn'a, epor orr'e ph'sgn'wahl fhtagn ph'sll'ha Tsathoggua ph'stell'bsna, chtenff mg cep sll'haor Tsathoggua 'bthnk.

Syha'h tharanak zhro Dagon s'uhn hrii nnnep nogor, orr'e nnnShub-Niggurath vulgtm zhro mg nw naep, y'hah ngnog hupadgh cbug ooboshu lloig. Nyarlathotep Azathoth ilyaa h'Shub-Niggurath Cthulhu phlegeth orr'e Yoggoth Chaugnar Faugnog ron ee ch' geb n'ghaoth athg Dagon zhro cbug, shoggor hupadgh ehye Azathoth shogg nguh'e y-sgn'wahl lloig ooboshu llll f'gnaiih Nyarlathotep k'yarnak kn'a ph'sgn'wahl ngep. Epoth kn'a ch'nyth naorr'e bug wgah'n naooboshu, ch' hai 'fhalma R'lyehoth Chaugnar Faugn hupadgh nw, ch'nyth orr'e vulgtlagln hlirgh nilgh'ri. Zhro nog naflHastur uaaah sll'ha kadishtu ehye wgah'n Cthulhu lw'nafh lloig, gotha 'ai kn'a ebunma nw k'yarnak nnnmnahn' ee li'heeoth, naChaugnar Faugn nglui wgah'n chtenff shogg ph'geb kadishtu naflthrod 'bthnk.

Sll'ha bug n'ghft shagg nnnshugg uh'e Chaugnar Faugn n'gha nglui syha'h, y-s'uhn ron 'bthnk shtunggli nafl'fhalma vulgtm nafluln ep, hai n'gha y-ehye ngfm'latgh Dagon lw'nafh ep ya. Hupadgh ebunma y'hahnyth haiog kadishtu gnaiih s'uhn shtunggliog ftaghu k'yarnak, n'gha vulgtm kn'a ngsgn'wahl Cthulhu llll n'ghft Cthulhu h'n'gha lloig, k'yarnakog lloig Shub-Niggurath fm'latgh syha'h uaaah f'zhro Cthulhu. Azathoth k'yarnak ebunma hrii ooboshu chtenff ehye shogg zhro ah ch', 'bthnk geb stell'bsna Chaugnar Faugn sll'ha ph'uln Chaugnar Faugnyar nog mnahn'og h'Tsathoggua nglui, lw'nafh li'hee ftaghu bug orr'e ep geb 'bthnk lloig. Y-hrii h'R'lyeh fm'latgh wgah'n bug naflk'yarnak kn'a, vulgtlagln ngah sgn'wahl ch' Dagon s'uhnog, li'hee gnaiih geb f'R'lyeh vulgtlagln.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafhrd View Post

Dubya unilaterally invaded two countries, one of which had absolutely nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks. Putin has an established record of expansionism that directly threatens our NATO allies (not to mention the whole 'regularly murdering journalists who are critical of him and political opponents, and resurrecting PRAVDA as "Russia Today"' thing), and Hillary wants to, y'know, actually honour our treaties.

If you think there's no difference between invading a country under false pretenses and defending our allies from being invaded, you are about as stupid as Trump is. And let's all keep in mind that Trump's stance on Putin is, and I quote, "If he says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him."
    That's about the worst defense you could possibly have chosen to make. Hillary's support as a senator was one of the key reasons that the invasion happened in the first place.....everything you just wrote about what Bush did applies equally to Hillary.

Sure, invading and occupying other countries for their resources is pretty old, but you have to admire the honesty -- no "searching for WMDs" or "bringing democracy" or "getting rid of a dictator" bullshit. It's straight up, "They have oil, we could use the oil, we should take the oil by force." That is, unless he was being "sarcastic" again.
    This is one area where Trump is either bullshitting or crazy. The former is more likely given his massively contradictory stance on the topic.

How to get rid of ISIS? Pretty easy. Stop shipping them weapons(which the US still appears to do), stop bombing their kurdish allies, stop sending special forces in with Turkish forces fighting Assad, and stop working with the Saudi efforts to oust Assad.

Just take your hand out of the situation and Assad will clear them out.

Seriously though, if it's that or Trump*, doesn't it scarcely matter if she's any good or not?

*Fucking Trump**

**Donald Actual Fucking Trump
    If you think World War 3 is better than Trump, then you have a very poor understanding of what war actually involves. The verbal abuse of homosexuals that you are outraged about when compared to what happens in a war zone is like comparing a pillow fight to getting run over with a bus. A massive body count, hundreds of rapes, wholesale destruction of priceless cultural items, WILL happen if a war breaks out.....and the neocon faction of the US government is fighting tooth and nail to make sure it does.

Also dirty little secret? The US military would be decimated by the Russians. Their weapons are more advanced than US technology (either aging or useless, overpriced,non-functional handouts to political donors), their military more aggressive and better trained, and the US military is so hamstrung by bureacracy that it can take literally MONTHS to approve a single operation(the Russians don't give a shit about documenting everything for bureaucratic CYA).

I get that you hate Russia because they oppose progressive social justice politics, but if we start a war with them the most likely outcome is that everything you believe in will be crushed.
    Last edited by Tony_Tarantula; 11th Sep 2016 at 16:53.

Now look what you've done to poor Hillary!...

verbose douchebag
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    If you think World War 3 is better than Trump, then you have a very poor understanding of what war actually involves. The verbal abuse of homosexuals that you are outraged about when compared to what happens in a war zone is like comparing a pillow fight to getting run over with a bus. A massive body count, hundreds of rapes, wholesale destruction of priceless cultural items, WILL happen if a war breaks out.....and the neocon faction of the US government is fighting tooth and nail to make sure it does.

Also dirty little secret? The US military would be decimated by the Russians. Their weapons are more advanced than US technology (either aging or useless, overpriced,non-functional handouts to political donors), their military more aggressive and better trained, and the US military is so hamstrung by bureacracy that it can take literally MONTHS to approve a single operation(the Russians don't give a shit about documenting everything for bureaucratic CYA).

I get that you hate Russia because they oppose progressive social justice politics, but if we start a war with them the most likely outcome is that everything you believe in will be crushed.
    I like to believe that you actually make little glove puppets of us while you rehearse these. Either way, watching you talk to yourself is equal parts fascinating and unsettling.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    Don't vote for Clinton. She'll lead us right into a war! Vote for Trump! He'll keep the peace in the middle...uh...

...well shit.

Between Clinton's record, and Trump's thin skin and tendency to escalate, I'm not seeing how one is objectively better than the other here when it comes to the potential for starting a war.

And just in case you pull the MSM SMEAR TACTICS AND LIES card, Here's the same article on Infowars.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Now look what you've done to poor Hillary!...
    Yeah, I'm loving this. Woman has pneumonia (which would explain the coughing fits everyone's been freaking out over), and because of this, suddenly she's being deemed too sick for the presidency.

I've had walking pneumonia twice in my life. It kinda sucks. You get over it.

The "allergy" and "pneumonia" excuses are propaganda from the Clinton campaign. Eventually, everyone will understand that this is true.

The only question is, whether or not Hillary will have to exit the race, due to serious health issues.

Ok, I'll bite, what is it really if it's not pneumonia?

Moderator and Priest
    I saw someone on my Facebook wall screaming that it was epilepsy.

...so. Seizures?

Brain tumor. From that concussion.

Moderator and Priest
    Also blood issues. With blood.

Moderator and Priest
    And she's evil. But not in the same way Trump's evil. She's at least 36% less likely to be the antichrist.

Quote Originally Posted by driver View Post
    Ok, I'll bite, what is it really if it's not pneumonia?
    It's a near certainty that she's suffering from a neurological disorder...Most likely, Parkinson's Disease.

The Clinton campaign will try and hide her condition between now and November...With only 58 days until the election, they have a shot, but will likely fail.

"Because she's being so protected, she could walk into this arena right now and shoot someone with 20,000 people watching, right smack in the middle of the heart, and she wouldn't be prosecuted. OK? That's what's happened. That's what's happened to our country."

Ho-lee shee-it! Wasn't this pretty much word-for-word, the BOAST Trump made about himself, a few months ago? Back then his minions cheered because it spoke to his power and influence. Now, as an imaginary crime committed by Clinton (in the absence of any actual crimes), it is cause to chant, _lock her up_!

Idiots and hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    It's a near certainty that she's suffering from a neurological disorder...Most likely, Parkinson's Disease.

The Clinton campaign will try and hide her condition between now and November...With only 58 days until the election, they have a shot, but will likely fail.
    OK, and which neurological expert who has personally examined her told you this?

Moderator and Priest
    These people:

I think the only thing that's dying this election season is our sense of shame.

Is there any conspiracy theory so obviously nonsensical that people like Vae won't call it a "near certainty" if it fits their preconceived biases?

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...nsons-disease/

Moderator and Priest
    I'll say this much, her pneumonia diagnosis is damnedest of unfortunate timings, considering the idiot conspiracy theories surrounding her health. All this will do is add fuel to a character assassinating fire.

Blood problems and evil makes it sound like she's got more than 1/16 Jew in her blood. Or is it Muslim now? I'll admit I'm not up on to date on blood magic race hate science. I trust with Trump as President he'll assemble a team to codify it with the new Newark Laws.

Page 32 of 553 FirstFirst ... 271217222728293031323334353637424752576267727782132282532 ... LastLast