TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

22 19.30%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

32 28.07%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

46 40.35%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

2 1.75%
  • I don't know what's going on!

12 10.53%
Page 383 of 383 FirstFirst ... 133283333338343348353358363368373378379380381382383
Results 9,551 to 9,572 of 9572

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

oddly enough two right wing forums I spend time in are mum about it. .

Obviously they're mum about it, but I'll agree with you in the big picture it's beside the point...

More on point is Trump calling Rex Tillerson dumb as a rock and complimenting Pompeo (edit: the former & new Secretary of State for non-Americans), when you know he's going to be firing Pompeo & calling him dumb as a rock in a few months anyway (or believing him to be an idiot even if he doesn't say it). And in other news he fired his chief of staff today. He listens to no one & fires literally everyone eventually anyway. His former staff are his greatest critics.

The only thing amazing to me is that the nihilism of the entire charade isn't obvious to everyone by now.

trump hires the best people................or so he said.

Most of his A-team has either been fired or quit on their own by now, though.

Also, Obama got flak apropos of nothing. Lord Dampnut, on the other hand, courts most of the controversy with the way he acts -- the blatant obstruction of justice, the Twitter meltdowns, the constant insults he throws around (like calling his former mistress horseface), his embarrassing behaviour at formal occasions and so on and so forth.

He didn't like the guy, he didn't like the people gathered there, we get it, but that's no reason to act like a petulant child at the funeral.
    Last edited by Starker; 8th Dec 2018 at 19:49.

Moderator and Priest
    By this point, I'm expecting Trump to stand up, drop trou in front of the cameras, and piss in his own face. I imagine this will be the big surprise for next years G20 summit.

Of course it's all just a ploy to piss off all those crybaby liberals. It usually works, too. I mean what's worse? Our president, representative of the wealthiest, most powerful nation in the world, gargling pee straight from the source on live TV, or your stupid asses for being appalled by it? HE'S JUST DOING IT TO TROLL THE MEDIA!

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    so you are just like the republicans who accused Obama of not being Christian enough? got it.
    I find it funny that no matter what the man does the left makes a scene out of it. if the guy farted the left would go out of their way to say his methane is the reason for global warming..........
    How the fuck is Trump's lazy, blatant and public hypocrisy the same as Repthugs not being satisfied with the quality of Obama's faith? Once Trump got their vote he's never bothered to phone in a show of Christian piety, not even that only-on-Sunday crap.

Trump's critics aren't responsible for his fuck ups. He simply can't do anything right and clearly doesn't care to. He's been told that his economic policies are going to cause yuge pain and suffering but he doesn't give a shit because, as he said, he won't be in office when it does so it's not his problem. Any good he's done has been accidental.

Honestly man, it's like you aren't even trying any more.

In other words, pointing out someones idiocy, hypocrisy, and arrogance about it, is not the same as lying.

Once again jkcerda, you really can't figure that out?

Randy Rainbow is still on a roll.

This is funny too..

.. and before anyone ruptures a testicle/ovary, I'm not a Trump fan. It is, however, interesting to see someone stir the pot up so much, that whatever was lurking deep at the bottom, has now risen to the surface. Enjoy the maelstrom, I know I am. It's quite enlightening.
    Regarding the Apostles Creed, sincere abstention is more meaningful than insincere participation.

Oh I just saw the meme for that today too.

I found the meme for the lovely image Renz brought up too, but it's a bit too NSFW even for CommChat, so I shall abstain.

Quote Originally Posted by Purgator View Post
    Regarding the Apostles Creed, sincere abstention is more meaningful than insincere participation.
    But that's kind of the point with Trump. He's not making a courageous, agnostic stand against superstitious nonsense and political hypocrisy, he's just too fucking lazy to even pay lip-service to his evangelical base.

He's bored of being president already.

Quote Originally Posted by Purgator View Post
    This is funny too..

.. and before anyone ruptures a testicle/ovary, I'm not a Trump fan. It is, however, interesting to see someone stir the pot up so much, that whatever was lurking deep at the bottom, has now risen to the surface. Enjoy the maelstrom, I know I am. It's quite enlightening.
    "This is extremely dangerous to our democracy."

In other news, they finally uncovered a significant case of election fraud.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Ok Starker you finally got me watching one of these Rachel Maddow episodes. I remember that This American Life episode, crazy that the Republican's tampering with the election is still allowed to go on in broad daylight and no one is doing anything about it.

It is astounding that Dowless was not prosecuted two years ago and went on to commit the exact same voter fraud scheme in 2018.

does NOT surprise me you guys don't know why evangelicals love him, it's not his words, it's his recent actions...........no other potus in recent history has stuck it to the LGBT community like he has

Oh we know that he is a hateful hypocrite like they are and that's why they love him. It's a little hard to square both of their behaviors with the Bible and Jesus teachings but we do understand that they hate gays.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    It is astounding that Dowless was not prosecuted two years ago and went on to commit the exact same voter fraud scheme in 2018.
    It's a bit less astounding if you know that he has also worked for the local sheriff (who also happened to get narrowly elected) and that the office of the US attorney that was supposed to do something about it has the son of that very same crooked Republian senator as the assistant US attorney.

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    no other potus in recent history has stuck it to the LGBT community like he has
    But on the campaign trail he said he loved the LGBTQRST community. He was their best friend.

Looks like Lord Dampnut is having some trouble filling the vacant chief of staff position. Not to worry, though, there's still Craigslist.

I heard that Netflix is making this into a six part mini series...

Oh yeah! I had forgotten about that Russian chick, her sleazy boyfriend and the New Russian Allies (NRA).

So Maria Butina....Polonium or nerve agent? No one turns on Vlad that he can't get to them.

Page 383 of 383 FirstFirst ... 133283333338343348353358363368373378379380381382383