TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 18.18%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

50 34.97%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 34.97%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.80%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 9.09%
Page 42 of 554 FirstFirst ... 2712172227323738394041424344454647525762677277828792142292542 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 13828

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    Thats because he is gay and married to a tranny.
    Coincidentally also the name of my new grindcore band that is headlining lollapaloosza or whatever the fuck you guys do since you stopped being relevant in the 80s

Moderator and Priest
    Dunno if you all have been keeping up with the news over the last couple of hours, but...

Considering all the absolutely batshit insane things that Trump has said and done this election season, who would've thought "grab 'em by the pussy" would've been the bridge too far?

I'm sure this will boost his PUA demographic.

Moderator and Priest
    They've sorta been his major demographic since day one, haven't they? Considering his huge draw among people who, entirely without irony, refer to themselves as alpha males on the internet and all...

Which I've always thought was funny for two reasons.

1. We're not wolves, goddamnit.

2. These people always claim they like him, because his loud brashness, his success, and quality of women instinctually appeals to their own alpha male tendencies. This doesn't make any goddamn sense, because, if they knew anything about the wolves they're pretending to be so they hype themselves into picking up barely coherent drunk chicks at cheesy clubs, they'd know that alpha males can't stand each other. Multiple alpha males are direct competition for food and high quality wolf vag.

It's the beta males that instinctually flock to the biggest, meanest, and loudest in the pack for food and protection. So yeah, the reasoning behind your support for Trump makes you, by definition, a beta male.

...you stupid fucks.
    Last edited by Renzatic; 8th Oct 2016 at 01:29.

Ah yes, the return of kings crowd. From what I gather, they see Trump as some sort of a genius. Which is of course not surprising at their intelligence level.

verbose douchebag
    Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    I'm sure this will boost his PUA demographic.
    Yup.

(TheRedPill really is a goldmine of numbskullery)

Research I'm too hungover to bother googling suggests that the whole alpha beta gamma thing is bullshit anyway. You've got a breeding pair and their offspring, and that's your pack structure.

Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    Yup.

LOL...

"87 year experiment with female suffrage"

These first wave feminists! They've gone too far!

The Onion, ever the voice of mockery, offers a good reason why people shouldn't be upset with Trump:

http://www.theonion.com/article/trum...youre-go-54130

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Research I'm too hungover to bother googling suggests that the whole alpha beta gamma thing is bullshit anyway.
    It's cuz we ain't wooves.

Hell, we're barely even chimpanzees. When's the last time someone here ate a face? Yeah? That's what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by faetal
    I dunno why I'm surprised a site like that exists. I shouldn't be. I've seen more than enough people charging around the internet, desperately trying to prove their masculinity in front of crowds of faceless strangers to know that there'd probably be a website out there dedicated to them. Yet...yet...

...I despair at what our society has wrought.

I truly LOL'd when I read Hillary's response: "This is horrific. We cannot allow this man to become president."

Moderator and Priest
    I just ran across this. The Clinton campaign should consider using this for their next set of ads.

Look, it doesn't matter what Trump does or says at this point. He's at his floor. Anybody with an (R) next to their name is going to get ~40% of the popular vote in a base turnout election no matter who it is. That's where he's at.

Moderator and Priest
    This election isn't any different in the sense that it's all about appealing to the hearts and minds of the center. Those who aren't staunch democrats or republicans, but aren't adverse to being either if a particular candidate appeals to them. They're the ones who end up winning the elections.

Though even with this in mind, the idea that things will go as usual for Trump might not be entirely true. This is the first time I've ever seen a candidate fuck up so spectacularly, and lose such a large chunk of support from their own party so late in the game. As of yesterday, he's had at least 1/3rd of the party turn their backs on him, with the rest only begrudgingly tolerating him in the hopes that sticking with him to the bitter end will make it look like they still have things under control, saving face so they can possibly bounce off their failed presidential bid by salvaging congress.

With the fervor, the anger, the ire, and the confusion all in play, I have a feeling that things aren't going to play out quite the way we expect come Nov. 8th.

I really don't think it matters. The other Republican candidates who are running away from Trump to save their election hopes are the same people that Trump's supporters wrote off along time ago. Their endorsement didn't matter in the first place and it doesn't matter now. Remember Never Trump? The Republican party has been trying to ditch Trump all year and it hasn't affected his poll numbers at all.

Regarding the significance of this latest "bombshell", there is none. He revealed that famous guys can get away with kissing and groping women. Did anybody seriously not know this? Have you ever heard of groupies? His supporters are already pointing out that Bill Clinton was twice the pussy chaser Donald Trump ever was if not more, and Hillary stood behind that.

Clinton was also taken to task back in the day. It was a huge scandal.

Hillary stood behind it, congressional democrats stood behind it, and with the help of the media they ravaged Ken Starr, Lewinsky, and all Bill's other victims. Trump deserves unbounded criticism, for this and everything else he's ever done. It's nauseating to hear Hillary suddenly develop a conscience in regards to sexist pigs, though. She should shut up.

Neither of these two is fit to be president, and I won't vote for either of them. Hillary will win, though. I hope Congress stays Republican, develops a spine, and starts actually performing its role as one third of the freaking government. They've too frequently allowed presidents of both parties to usurp the powers that are constitutionally theirs. Balance the damn budget. If she vetos it, cut funding to all non-essential areas of government and refuse to confirm any of her appointees. Clean up the tax code, increase taxes if necessary (on everyone), and clean this mess up. Seriously. What a shit show. While I'm dreaming, they could amend the constitution to impose strict term limits on Congress and ban any future Bushes or Clintons from holding any office anywhere ever.

Why do you want Republicans to win Congress, if almost everything you want Congress to do, are things that Democrats are more likely to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Clinton was also taken to task back in the day. It was a huge scandal.
    Only a huge scandal in the minds of Republican House leaders and radio talking heads.

We endured Clinton sex scandal news and talk for 8 years. All the affairs that were made public, the sexual harassment law suits, the rape allegation, fucking one of his interns in the oval office, bald-faced lying about all of it. None of that dented his poll numbers. When the House impeached him for perjury his numbers even went up a little bit.

verbose douchebag
    Yes, but he was impeached.

Probably because most postwar presidents up to at least Ford had documented mistresses during their tenure, JFK (Bill Clinton's most direct model) most of all. He fell on
    the other side of a line that was crossed where suddenly a vocal constituency didn't want to pretend they were supposed to take it for granted as part of the whole reason a generation of men went into politics in the first place and look away anymore, but the establishment still took it for granted.

The impeachment hearings were just a Republican side show. They weren't doing it out of principle, since Republican House leaders had their own secret affairs it turned out. It was politics and it backfired. It hurt the Republicans way more than Bill Clinton.

Clinton wasn't weakened, his popularity rose, it didn't gain the Republicans any seats in the next election. And it led to several Republican resignations because after setting the impeachment precedent, the party felt it had to practice what it preached whenever a Republican was involved in a sex scandal.

I did get a plausible reason why the Russians might hack into the DNC. It came from a classmate who is a former intelligence officer and was about another topic but could apply here.

Doing so might be an effective warning. It would be a "warning shot" to let the Hillary camp know that if they try to start a war over Syria that there's more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    The impeachment hearings were just a Republican side show. They weren't doing it out of principle, since Republican House leaders had their own secret affairs it turned out. It was politics and it backfired. It hurt the Republicans way more than Bill Clinton.

Clinton wasn't weakened, his popularity rose, it didn't gain the Republicans any seats in the next election. And it led to several Republican resignations because after setting the impeachment precedent, the party felt it had to practice what it preached whenever a Republican was involved in a sex scandal.

And it was ludicrous. All the shady shit that Bill did and it was sex that got him in trouble?

Americans have this bizarre fixation with sex that I can't explain other than to guess that it has roots in Puritan culture. Not to mention riding in to save the noble white woman is something that no white male can resist doing......just ask many of the black men who were beaten and lynched in the South with the justification that they'd somehow desecrated the nobility of white women.

Quote Originally Posted by Abysmal View Post
    So how did it work out for Anthony Weiner?
    I can't explain that one. He could have easily weathered the first round and I was surprised he gave up so easily. I don't know who pushed him to resign or why, but the party didn't really need his vote and he wasn't well liked in Congress either. It's kind of ironic that he is also connected to Clinton.

Page 42 of 554 FirstFirst ... 2712172227323738394041424344454647525762677277828792142292542 ... LastLast