TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 20.16%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

40 31.01%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

47 36.43%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

3 2.33%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 10.08%
Page 458 of 458 FirstFirst ... 208358408413418423428433438443448453454455456457458
Results 11,426 to 11,446 of 11446

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    The one thing you all need to realize about JK is that he doesn't give a shit one way or the other. He's just here to rile you all up.
    damn, thought I was here to pull you away from that neat bubble you guys live in.

when it comes to war I do give a shit, far more than most of you ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    damn, thought I was here to pull you away from that neat bubble you guys live in.

So the Trump rocket-present to Assad.......

No you don't. When it comes to Lord Dampnut selling weapons to Saudi Arabia or escalating relations with Iran or sending more and more troops to the region, there's not a peep out of you. But backstabbing your loyal ally whom you owe an immense debt of gratitude, who has been fighting your worst enemies and taken heavy casualties in the process, that you fully support.

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    No you don't. When it comes to Lord Dampnut selling weapons to Saudi Arabia or escalating relations with Iran or sending more and more troops to the region, there's not a peep out of you. But backstabbing your loyal ally whom you owe an immense debt of gratitude, who has been fighting your worst enemies and taken heavy casualties in the process, that you fully support.
    A very neat bubble.....he says

And here's the problem with you spouting a continuous stream of absurdity, when you do say something you intend to be serious, it just sounds laughable.

Actually, what you said would still sound laughable, even if you miraculously talked sense the rest of the time.

Moderator and Priest
    Color me skeptical. I recall you screaming that Obama pulling out of Iraq as being an incredibly stupid move back in the day, and I also quite distinctly remember watching you rush to condemn him for the rise of ISIS shortly thereafter. It was all Obummer's fault, he made things worse, blah blah blah.

Now here we are, watching Trump do the exact same thing, with many of the exact same risks hanging over his head, and you're here, waving your white flag of peace, saying it doesn't matter who does what, or what consequences may arise, as long as we're out of the region. Hell, you didn't even bitch once when Trump greatly escalated our involvement in Syria, claiming instead that he's merely cleaning up Obama's mess, or when he greenlit a billion dollar arms deal to Saudi Arabia, or any of the other things he's done stir up discord in the very region you want use to leave alone. It's always about the deflection, to perpetually remind everyone that no one can bitch about anything, because Obama did things too.

Sorry, JK. I can't help but think that your concern is entirely conditional.

Color me skeptical. I recall you screaming that Obama pulling out of Iraq as being an incredibly stupid move back in the day, and I also quite distinctly remember watching you rush to condemn him for the rise of ISIS shortly thereafter. It was all Obummer's fault, he made things worse, blah blah blah.

Now here we are, watching Trump do the exact same thing, with many of the exact same risks hanging over his head, and you're here, waving your white flag of peace, saying it doesn't matter who does what, or what consequences may arise, as long as we're out of the region. Hell, you didn't even bitch once when Trump greatly escalated our involvement in Syria, claiming instead that he's merely cleaning up Obama's mess, or when he greenlit a billion dollar arms deal to Saudi Arabia, or any of the other things he's done stir up discord in the very region you want use to leave alone. It's always about the deflection, to perpetually remind everyone that no one can bitch about anything, because Obama did things too.

Sorry, JK. I can't help but think that your concern is entirely conditional.
    .we created ISIS-Al-queda and now the Kurdish who hate us.

you guys need a democrat to tell you when it's ok to withdraw.

.....and a republican when it's trolling time?

Quote Originally Posted by lowenz View Post
    .....and a republican when it's trolling time?
    said it a few times, Bush was a freaking MORON for getting us into that stupid war and Reagan's corpse should be digged up and thrown in jail for arming the group that became al-queda.
    https://forums.macrumors.com/threads...#post-27874118

Moderator and Priest
    .we created ISIS-Al-queda and now the Kurdish who hate us.

you guys need a democrat to tell you when it's ok to withdraw.
    You said Obama created ISIS. Obama. Specifically. He was at fault for everything committed in their name. Now it seems you're taking the royal we when referring to us fucking over the Kurds.

Given that you were so angry over Obama withdrawing from Iraq, despite the fact that it was scheduled well in advance under the Bush administration per request of the Iraqi government, it seems less that I'll only accept a withdraw when a Democrat does it, and more that you'll only accept it if it's driven by a Republican.

You said Obama created ISIS. Obama. Specifically. He was at fault for everything committed in their name. Now it seems you're taking the royal we when referring to us fucking over the Kurds.

Given that you were so angry over Obama withdrawing from Iraq, despite the fact that it was scheduled well in advance under the Bush administration per request of the Iraqi government, it seems less that I'll only accept a withdraw when a Democrat does it, and more that you'll only accept it if it's driven by a Republican.
    NOT SURE if you are trolling or really believe it since I don't recall what you are yapping about. WE get to reap the stupidity of Bush/Obama/Trump. so while THEY are to blame the ones that will pay for that shit one way or another will be us.

Quote Originally Posted by icemann View Post
    The U.S has set a very concerning precedent this week. How can they be trusted to stand by any of their allies from here on?
    Trump complained that the US was putting far more funding and manpower into allied defense than it's allies, maybe this is a way to get them thinking about paying their share.

Damn, I haven't posted in 9 years

Or face betrayal. Doesn't sound like much of an alliance to me, if paying fair shares was brought into it.

The art of the deal:

From: https://twitter.com/katierogers/stat...67108853751809

This is not a joke or satire. It's an actual letter the White House released in order to try to save face. It has not been altered or changed in any way.

Whoa. So, if this is true... He does have an editor/spellchecker somewhere on staff.

Doesn't use it for communicating with U.S. citizenry... Just for simpering to foreign leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by icemann View Post
    Or face betrayal. Doesn't sound like much of an alliance to me, if paying fair shares was brought into it.
    It's certainly a crappy way to get something done.

I did some quick research(I remember Trump complained, but hadn't looked into it) - here's what I learned:

The US definitely spends more on defense(way more), but not in Europe(the complaint was against NATO members). He did(and still does) have a point that they're not spending enough on defense, with many not meeting the 2% GDP agreed to in 2014(it's going up though).

Quote Originally Posted by Salvage View Post
    Trump complained that the US was putting far more funding and manpower into allied defense than it's allies, maybe this is a way to get them thinking about paying their share.

Damn, I haven't posted in 9 years
    Is Europe expected to pay for the extra peril Trump has created for them by enabling the greatest threat to western democracy, Donny's pal, Putin?

And let us remember that, during the campaign, Trump said that he would feel justified nuking Europe under the right circumstances. Given how diseased his mind and morals are, those circumstances could be as frivolous as refusing to give him a second piece of chocolate cake.

In an MSNBC interview which has already made headline for Mr Trump’s comments on punishing women for having abortions, the presidential candidate said if the US wasn’t willing to use its nuclear weapons, “why are we making them?”
    CM: “Can you tell the Middle East we’re not using nuclear weapons?”

DT: “I would never say that. I would never take any of my cards off the table.”

CM: “How about Europe? We won’t use in Europe?”

DT: “I’m not going to take it off the table for anybody.”
    Last edited by Nicker; 16th Oct 2019 at 22:22.

While betraying the Kurds could theoretically spur Germany and other NATO countries to increase their military spending, I don't really think that was the goal here.

Allowing the Kurds to be killed to spur other NATO nations would also be the mind child of a monster....

Quote Originally Posted by Salvage View Post
    The US definitely spends more on defense(way more), but not in Europe(the complaint was against NATO members). He did(and still does) have a point that they're not spending enough on defense, with many not meeting the 2% GDP agreed to in 2014(it's going up though).
    This is correct.

Without proper contractual reciprocity, one cannot expect to maintain a state of alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    Is Europe expected to pay for the extra peril Trump has created for them by enabling the greatest threat to western democracy, Donny's pal, Putin?

And let us remember that, during the campaign, Trump said that he would feel justified nuking Europe under the right circumstances. Given how diseased his mind and morals are, those circumstances could be as frivolous as refusing to give him a second piece of chocolate cake.
    Russian Agent Drumpf is gonna nuke Europe, because Putin doesn't like NATO or the EU!...

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Russian Agent Drumpf is gonna nuke Europe, because Putin doesn't like NATO or the EU!...
    Exaggeration aside, it's hard to deny that the guy isn't exactly the most emotionally stable president we've ever had.

Page 458 of 458 FirstFirst ... 208358408413418423428433438443448453454455456457458