TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 20.16%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

40 31.01%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

47 36.43%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

3 2.33%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 10.08%
Page 459 of 459 FirstFirst ... 209359409414419424429434439444449454455456457458459
Results 11,451 to 11,458 of 11458

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

lmmfao, the one guy who is withdrawing from oretards mess in Syria and has actually been to the DMZ in NK is the guy who is going to nuke Europe, you guys are priceless.

Moderator and Priest
    Given the way Trump's spazzing out on Twitter, it wouldn't surprise me if the stress finally breaks him, and he does something off-kilter, like nuke California.

Moderator and Priest
    Trump's pretty well fucked.

The only thing that will save his presidency now is if the GOP chooses to look the other way when the issue of impeachment comes to the senate. Given the evidence that's popped up around Guiliani concerning Ukraine, the arrest of 4 of Guiliani's associates concerning their activities in Ukraine, a previous ambassador to Ukraine removed from her position at Trump's behest, and now Trump's chosen replacement ambassador to Ukraine telling the house that he was directly ordered by Trump himself to comply with Guiliani, well...

...I'm sure Vae will be here to tell us how we're allowing our emotions to cloud our judgement on the issue any second now.

LittleFlower
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    The only thing that will save his presidency now is if the GOP chooses to look the other way when the issue of impeachment comes to the senate.
    What do you mean: "if" ???

The way I see it, it is still more likely that Trump wins the 2020 elections than that any Democrat candidate wins. The Democrats have a lot of work to do to produce and pick a candidate that stands a chance against Trump.

I do agree with you that this clown-train is a spectacle to behold. But just making fun of Trump is not gonna prevent him from being re-elected. He will not be impeached, even if he personally shoots a bunch of civilians on 5th Avenue. The Democrates have underestimated him once. I really really really hope they won't do it a second time.

Moderator and Priest
    If you really want to see how far our standards have fallen, compare Clinton's impeachment to Trump's possibly up and coming one. I'm not going to say that what ole Slick Willy did was good, but all it took was lying to congress over a non-criminal impropriety to justify impeachment back in the 90's, while now we're seeing very compelling evidence of corruption of office, coupled with a direct violation of the constitution, all backed by multiple witness testimony, and we're not even sure it the Republicans will break party lines to proceed with the trial.

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    lmmfao, the one guy who is withdrawing from oretards mess in Syria and has actually been to the DMZ in NK is the guy who is going to nuke Europe, you guys are priceless.
    I quoted Trump. If you have a problem with that, take it up with your secret orange crush.

That meeting in the DMZ was nothing other than a propaganda coupe for Li'l Kimmy. A few weeks prior, Trump had been trying to goad NK into war and spewing playground insults. Then suddenly they are in love. Is that how it was for you, too?

Now Trump's placed the G7 summit at one of his own properties. Direct, brazen corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    If you really want to see how far our standards have fallen, compare Clinton's impeachment to Trump's possibly up and coming one. I'm not going to say that what ole Slick Willy did was good, but all it took was lying to congress over a non-criminal impropriety to justify impeachment back in the 90's, while now we're seeing very compelling evidence of corruption of office, coupled with a direct violation of the constitution, all backed by multiple witness testimony, and we're not even sure it the Republicans will break party lines to proceed with the trial.
    +1

Page 459 of 459 FirstFirst ... 209359409414419424429434439444449454455456457458459