TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 19.40%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

42 31.34%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

49 36.57%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.99%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 9.70%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    And you're a naive fool. For the most part when I do make a grim forecast it's been relatively accurate, and even my non-grim forecasts (like positive economic predictions in 2016 and 2017) were relatively accurate.
    Oh yes, you're the enlightened one who alone knows what's going on and I'm the naive fool for not believing in things like chemtrails. Except your sources rarely, if ever, prove what you're saying or actually show the complete opposite. We've been down that road quite a few times before. Do you by chance suffer from some form of extremely selective retrograde amnesia?

Ever heard of the Walton foundation for example?

I mean this has NEVER happened before Trump. Never. Only Trump does this.
    I'm quite sure other people besides Lord Dampnut have run fraudulent charities. What's your point? This is a thread about him, not the Waltons.

Please point to one "conspiracy theory" where I've been wrong
    Sure. How about that time when you claimed people like Bill Gates advocate using vaccines to forcibly sterilise people and then the video you posted as proof contained no such thing?

In any case I've got a massively better track record than you do, since you still believe debunked, batshit insane conspiracy theories like Jill Stein being a KGB agent.
    Well, then. Go ahead and quote me where I said anything even remotely to that effect. I'll wait. Meanwhile, making spurious leaps of logic, believing outright falsehoods, and misinterpreting what people say in no way constitutes as proof of anything.
    Last edited by Starker; 10th Nov 2019 at 07:47.

Lord Dampnut may get destroyed in US suburbs, but he still has support where it counts:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/thanks...-whistleblower

[...]
    Russian experts, government officials, and prominent talking heads often deride the American president for his Twitter clangor, haphazard approach to foreign policy, clownish lack of decorum, and unfiltered stream of verbalized consciousness. But all the reasons they believe Trump “isn’t a very good president” for America are precisely their reasons for thinking he is so great for Russia.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, a Russian client whose regime teetered on the brink of collapse only to be saved definitively by Trump’s chaotic approach to the Middle East, recently said that “President Trump is the best type of president for a foe.” The Russians heartily agree. The Trump presidency has been wildly successful for Russia, which is eagerly stepping into every vacuum created by the retreat of the United States on the world stage.

“They say Trump is making Russia great. That’s basically accurate,” pointed out Karen Shakhnazarov, CEO of Mosfilm Studio and a prominent fixture on Russian state television. “The chaos brought by Trump into the American system of government is weakening the United States. America is getting weaker and now Russia is taking its place in the Middle East. Suddenly, Russia is starting to seriously penetrate Africa... So when they say that Trump is weakening the United States—yes, he is. And that’s why we love him... The more problems they have, the better it is for us.”

Since the current administration is proving to be beneficial for the Kremlin, the Russians are openly contemplating various strategies and conspiracy theories, designed to undermine President Trump’s political opponents. Russian state TV host Dmitry Kiselyov named Joe Biden as “Trump’s most dangerous rival" and urged Trump to “keep digging in Ukraine for the sweetest kompromat of all: Proving that Ukraine—not Russia—interfered in the U.S. elections."
    [...]

Chakat sex pillow
    Starker, I think you've got to understand that you could clinically diagnose T_T with pathological stupidity, all you have to do is test his cranium for the existence of a brain instead of a brain-shaped mass of howler monkeys.

Also, I think it'd benefit you to see his posts as very poorly constructed efforts to instigate a response, which for whatever reason give him a chubby on the internet. Or to put it more simply, he's trolling you for luls, but can't even do that properly.

Sure, I don't even know why I bother responding to him. Sorry about that.

Back to the topic, the excuses Republicans have made for Lord Dampnut's abuse of power first started out with "there was no quid pro quo of any kind", no matter how guilty the line "I'd like you to do us a favour, though" seemed. This soon fell apart after multiple credible witnesses testified that there was in fact both the quid and the quo, and even Lord Dampnut's own man Sondland changed his testimony to "there might have been just a bit of quid pro quo, just a tiny little bit".

Then the excuses started to shift into Sondland, Giuliani, and Mulvaney acting alone on their own initiative without the knowledge of Lord Dampnut. Only it was immediately quite clear that this was equally ridiculous, since Lord Dampnut personally ordered military aid to be withheld and Pence was sent to relay the demands to Ukrainians in no uncertain terms. Not to mention all the public statements and testimony to the contrary and the phone call where Lord Dampnut pressured Zelensky.

Now the new defence seems to be that a crime is not a crime when you fail to achieve your goals:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nikki-h...ce-2019-11-08/

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley said she doesn't believe President Trump will be impeached and removed from office. She addressed the impeachment inquiry in an interview with "CBS Evening News" anchor Norah O'Donnell on Thursday, calling impeachment "the death penalty" for a public official.

"You're gonna impeach a president for asking for a favor that didn't happen and– and giving money and it wasn't withheld?" Haley said. "I don't know what you would impeach him on. And look, Norah, impeachment is, like, the death penalty for a public official."

"When you look at the transcript, there's nothing in that transcript that warrants the death penalty for the president," she said, referring to a summary of a call President Trump had in July with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
    [...]
    To be fair, it is still slightly better than one of their earlier arguments that the US constitution is unconstitutional.

Moderator and Priest
    In any case I've got a massively better track record than you do, since you still believe debunked, batshit insane conspiracy theories like Jill Stein being a KGB agent.
    ...the fuck? This was never a thing, Tony. Never once.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrian View Post
    Well, when you say one thing, and the data says something else, it is only natural to wonder what motivates you.

https://www.areavibes.com/campo-ca/crime/
    LOL, and you believe that posting "statistics" that are labeled as "n/a" and "estimated" somehow proves ANYthing? Feel free to pretend you somehow know more than residents do about the fence, and while you're at it, perhaps you can tell ME what my "motives" really are. SMH ...

Rudy Giuliani, who by some miracle, is still Trump's lawyer, has beefed up the Impeachment Response Team with a couple of new additions. One is Matt Whitaker, who was AG for about two Scarmuccis. Before that he was a principle operator in a patent grift (World Patent Marketing), which was fined $26 million for scamming customers. The other member of the legal team is Pamela Bondi, former Florida AG, who suddenly withdrew from the lawsuit against Trump University, right after Trump funneled an illegal campaign contribution to her, ironically through the now disgraced Trump Foundation.

Ha ha! April Fools! Gottcha!

Except it's not April, it's true.

When Trump goes low, Giuliani goes lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Neither was Nickelback and they are on your playlist.....

Moderator and Priest
    I will cut you.

I will cut you.
    choke me first........................daddy..............

anyways, this shit show is what trump wants and I got a feeling it;s going to play a big part in getting him re-elected come 2020.

Moderator and Priest
    Imma get mah choking belt!

You know, the saddest thing about all this isn't that it's playing to Trump's benefit, it's that it won't make any difference whatsoever. What we're seeing here isn't inconclusive and vaguely damning like the Mueller Report (excluding the obstruction of justice charges, but it would've been political suicide trying to push it without having a smoking gun collusion charge). The charges are solid, the evidence is pretty conclusive, and the behavior the Republicans have engaged in defending it is just appalling.

But hey, despite everything shown, everything illustrated, everything put to record, the people who unquestionably supported Trump before still unquestionably support him now, and the people who didn't like him before now have even more reason not to. The Democrats are still just as righteously indignant as they've always been, and the Republicans still playing the same victim rhetoric they pull out every time Trump gets caught doing something suspect.

IT'S A COUP, I SAY! A POWER GRAB! QUIT BULLYING OUR POOR ALLEGED BILLIONAIRE PRESIDENT OF THE WEALTHIEST, MOST MILITARILY POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WITH AN ENTIRE POLITICAL PARTY AT HIS BECK AND CALL!
    Last edited by Renzatic; 11th Nov 2019 at 14:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    And you expect that a fence will stop that? You expect that those who have no problem breaking a law will say "oh they have a fence now so we may as well turn around and go home". They go around now. When there is no around to go they will go back rather than over right? Sure. Sure they will.
    Since I've actually seen the fence in action in my backyard, that's a resounding "yes." You can be forgiven for not understanding the context; I'm sure you live far far away from the border. But you should at least be open to learning something that isn't an open-border talking point. Eyewitness accounts from residents, for example, should have MUCH more credibility than the denizens of DC..

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Oh yes, you're the enlightened one who alone knows what's going on and I'm the naive fool for not believing in things like chemtrails. Except your sources rarely, if ever, prove what you're saying or actually show the complete opposite. We've been down that road quite a few times before. Do you by chance suffer from some form of extremely selective retrograde amnesia?
    Nope. No chemtrails in the conspiracy sense. I linked to the actual DoD project code name that was...bizarre but not what the infowars crowd says it is.

That said I have seen what was very obviously a C-17 flying in circles around Cheyenne Mountain spraying out some kind of thick spray that was spreading out into a gray cloud. I don't have an explanation for that was but I did see it directly and I put a lot more stock in that than you explaining to me why that doesn't actually exist.

Since I actually kind of sorta know what the hell I'm talking about (not an expert. Just basic operational considerations) it seems entirely plausible to me that the military would want to be able to generate cloud cover on demand in order to mask sensitive activity from satellite surveillance. [/quote]

I'm quite sure other people besides Lord Dampnut have run fraudulent charities. What's your point? This is a thread about him, not the Waltons.
    The point is YOU. You don't actually give a shit about any of the principles you claim to. You're just angry that it's not someone pushing your ideology doing it.

Sure. How about that time when you claimed people like Bill Gates advocate using vaccines to forcibly sterilise people and then the video you posted as proof contained no such thing?
    You mean this quote?

"First we got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."
    Bill and Melinda gates are large advocates for population control and he's said things that lump vaccines in with other methods of population control. It's somewhat of an odd quote though because it implies he believes things normally attributed with greater population actually lower population.

Starker, I think you've got to understand that you could clinically diagnose T_T with pathological stupidity, all you have to do is test his cranium for the existence of a brain instead of a brain-shaped mass of howler monkeys.
    OK Boomer.

Is this your picture?

Yes it was. It recently came up again: https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/19/polit...ntv/index.html

Anyways about the Trumps:

I will re-iterate my warning:

Do not assume that getting rid of Trump will result in a "return to sanity". If anything his exceedingly good skills at bullshitting and selling people dreams are keeping things far more in check than they would be otherwise.

Speaking of predictions, recall how I said that the right was going to become a lot more radical going into 2020?

It's happening.

Chakat sex pillow
    Hey Tony, make up your mind whether I'm a boomer or a millenial or white or purple or a liberal or a neocon or a magical chimera of every possible internet target your limited faculties can imagine, because I'm beginning to suspect that even with a shotgun and a couple of inches between, you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Stop embarrassing yourself. I'm starting to feel bad for you and your Alzheimer's.

Moderator and Priest
    Nope. No chemtrails in the conspiracy sense. I linked to the actual DoD project code name that was...bizarre but not what the infowars crowd says it is.
    I remember that conversation. It was back when GMD was still here, screaming about the secret radios in our teeth. You never outright stated you thought the government was behind chemtrails, rather you did the whole Just Asking Questions routine, talking about how you remember seeing some mysterious operation called Patriot Spray during your stay in the Military, and that there MAYBE COULD BE something behind it.

Then someone else, probably Nicker or Starker, looked it up. If I recall correctly, it ended up having something to do with crop dusting.

Bill and Melinda gates are large advocates for population control and he's said things that lump vaccines in with other methods of population control. It's somewhat of an odd quote though because it implies he believes things normally attributed with greater population actually lower population.
    It's likely a slip of the tongue that's being given more importance than what it deserves by conspiracy theorists.

As is, vaccines are obviously a shit way to control a population, given that the current regimen of medicines regularly administered are only potentially fatal to something like 1 out of 1,000,000 people. The only way it could be used for such is if someone is injecting something decidedly not a vaccine under the guise thereof, which would be sussed out and exposed pretty quicklike, given that a whole bunch of people suddenly dropping dead from something people normally don't drop dead from would draw immediate attention.

OK Boomer
    Sulp's a Gen X'er, brah.

I'm sure my mental retardation is why you're the one invited to $2,000 per plate dinners and I'm the one living in perpetual resentment.
    That fancy fucker!

Yes it was. It recently came up again: https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/19/polit...ntv/index.html
    Yeah, well, this has been a thing with Hillary recently. I don't remember it being a big conspiracy back when Jill Stein actually had any relevancy though, and I certainly don't remember Starker running around screaming about it.

Imma get mah choking belt!

You know, the saddest thing about all this isn't that it's playing to Trump's benefit, it's that it won't make any difference whatsoever. What we're seeing here isn't inconclusive and vaguely damning like the Mueller Report (excluding the obstruction of justice charges, but it would've been political suicide trying to push it without having a smoking gun collusion charge). The charges are solid, the evidence is pretty conclusive, and the behavior the Republicans have engaged in defending it is just appalling.

But hey, despite everything shown, everything illustrated, everything put to record, the people who unquestionably supported Trump before still unquestionably support him now, and the people who didn't like him before now have even more reason not to. The Democrats are still just as righteously indignant as they've always been, and the Republicans still playing the same victim rhetoric they pull out every time Trump gets caught doing something suspect.

IT'S A COUP, I SAY! A POWER GRAB! QUIT BULLYING OUR POOR ALLEGED BILLIONAIRE PRESIDENT OF THE WEALTHIEST, MOST MILITARILY POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WITH AN ENTIRE POLITICAL PARTY AT HIS BECK AND CALL!
    dude, it sounds like it's all hear/say based on the interpretation of those listening, did trump utter the words himself?

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    dude, it sounds like it's all hear/say based on the interpretation of those listening, did trump utter the words himself?
    The accusations are pretty specific, and the various accusations being presented aren't limited to those listening in on that one conversation. It all covers a variety of deeds and actions committed in regards to Ukraine.

It's likely a slip of the tongue that's being given more importance than what it deserves by conspiracy theorists.

As is, vaccines are obviously a shit way to control a population, given that the current regimen of medicines regularly administered are only potentially fatal to something like 1 out of 1,000,000 people. The only way it could be used for such is if someone is injecting something decidedly not a vaccine under the guise thereof, which would be sussed out and exposed pretty quicklike, given that a whole bunch of people suddenly dropping dead from something people normally don't drop dead from would draw immediate attention.
    If you want to reduce birth rates the easiest way to do it is reduce infant mortality and reduce poverty, you don't go having 20 kids if you expect all of them to survive and you don't need to send them all out to work in the fields so that you have enough to eat.

The accusations are pretty specific, and the various accusations being presented aren't limited to those listening in on that one conversation. It all covers a variety of deeds and actions committed in regards to Ukraine.
    yes, the INTERPRETATIONS are pretty specific, yet no where have I seen/read that TRUMP HIMSELF uttered the damn words..........

Quote Originally Posted by caffeinatedzombeh View Post
    If you want to reduce birth rates the easiest way to do it is reduce infant mortality and reduce poverty, you don't go having 20 kids if you expect all of them to survive and you don't need to send them all out to work in the fields so that you have enough to eat.
    the scary thing here is you are serious.............. it's not the 20's anymore, most people don't work in the fields.

Moderator and Priest
    yes, the INTERPRETATIONS are pretty specific, yet no where have I seen/read that TRUMP HIMSELF uttered the damn words..........
    So testimony from 8 high positioned officials, all corroborating the same actions, isn't enough to at least say things look bad, and that a trial might be justified?

Ask yourself what these people have to gain by lying? Marie Yovanovitch is probably the only questionable take, given that she could be accused of holding a grudge against the Trump administration for removing her from her position for what she believes to be unfair reasons. But what about Bill Taylor? He was brought out of retirement to work as acting ambassador to Ukraine on Pompeo's recommendation to Trump. We have no reason to believe he hates Trump so much he'd be willing to sabotage our diplomatic positions, and perjure himself in front of congress just to rid us of him. Gordon Sondland? He was picked by Trump to act as ambassador to the EU. Was he a secret anti-Trumper? Alexander Vindland, a highly decorated officer in a pretty nice, comfy position? Why would he lie? Volker, Kent, McKinley, and Hill? Are they all Deep State operatives running a smear campaign to take down our duly elected president?

If it were just that one whistleblower, or just a couple of the people listed above, you could argue bias or hearsay. But 8 people, plus at least three unnamed whistleblowers, all with a solid grasp of Constitutional law, and a professional understanding of how foreign relations are properly conducted? That's a hard case to forward.

the scary thing here is you are serious.............. it's not the 20's anymore, most people don't work in the fields.
    Given the context, he's probably talking about 3rd world nations, where agriculture is still a big thing.
    Last edited by Renzatic; 11th Nov 2019 at 16:51.

So testimony from 8 high positioned officials, all corroborating the same actions, isn't enough to at least say things look bad, and that a trial might be justified?

Ask yourself what these people have to gain by lying? Marie Yovanovitch is probably the only questionable take, given that she could be accused of holding a grudge against the Trump administration for removing her from her position for what she believes to be unfair reasons. But what about Bill Taylor? He was brought out of retirement to work as acting ambassador to Ukraine on Pompeo's recommendation to Trump. We have no reason to believe he hates Trump so much he'd be willing to sabotage our diplomatic positions, and perjure himself in front of congress just to rid us of him. Gordon Sondland? He was picked by Trump to act as ambassador to the EU? Was he a secret anti-Trumper? Alexander Vindland, a highly decorated officer in a pretty nice, comfy position? Why would he lie? Volker, Kent, McKinley, and Hill? Are they all Deep State operatives running a smear campaign to take down our duly elected president?

If it were just that one whistleblower, or just a couple of the people listed above, you could argue bias or hearsay. But 8 people, plus at least three unnamed whistleblowers, all with a solid grasp of Constitutional law, and a professional understanding of how foreign relations are properly conducted? That's a hard case to forward.

Given the context, he's probably talking about 3rd world nations, where agriculture is still a big thing.
    I win I win I win ****happy dance******

here is the way I see it.
    trump, being the lying POS CEO that he has been asked his dip shit lawyer to get things done, dip shit lawyer goes full retard or 100% what trump wanted and indeed ask for the quid pro blah blah blah, since you DON'T HAVE TRUMP on record stating such things trump gets off scott free and looks like the victim of the witch hunt here. ..

ZylonBane
    Why do any of you idiots even attempt to have a serious conversation with this even bigger idiot?

Moderator and Priest

here is the way I see it.
    trump, being the lying POS CEO that he has been asked his dip shit lawyer to get things done, dip shit lawyer goes full retard or 100% what trump wanted and indeed ask for the quid pro blah blah blah, since you DON'T HAVE TRUMP on record stating such things trump gets off scott free and looks like the victim of the witch hunt here. ..
    Thing is, Trump personally sent Giuliani to Ukraine to act on his behalf, which makes him directly complicit.

To walk away from this looking even remotely innocent, Trump will have to prove he was ignorant of EVERYTHING being committed in his name, all by a proxy granted the power of the presidency by the man himself to use as leverage. This is an incredibly thin defense though, and on the off chance it were to succeed in clearing him of any guilt in the Ukraine matter, it'd end up making him look grossly, dangerously inept. This in turn could be used against him as justification for his removal from office.

Though really, it's all academic at this point. Even if the Democrats managed to produce tapes and documents signed by Trump proving his guilt beyond even a shadow of a reasonable doubt, there's still no way they'll push the Republican senate to a 2/3rds majority to have him removed from office. It's an election season, and any vulnerable Republican knows they need Trump's base to keep their seats. They won't vote against him, risking the ire of their core constituency.

Quote Originally Posted by ZylonBane View Post
    Why do any of you idiots even attempt to have a serious conversation with this even bigger idiot?
    jealous? you did quote me so are you NOW part of the idiots trying to have a conversation??? take a number...........
    Thing is, Trump personally sent Giuliani to Ukraine to act on his behalf, which makes him directly complicit.

To walk away from this looking even remotely innocent, Trump will have to prove he was ignorant of EVERYTHING being committed in his name, all by a proxy granted the power of the presidency by the man himself to use as leverage. This is an incredibly thin defense though, and on the off chance it were to succeed in clearing him of any guilt in the Ukraine matter, it'd end up making him look grossly, dangerously inept. This in turn could be used against him as justification for his removal from office.

Though really, it's all academic at this point. Even if the Democrats managed to produce tapes and documents signed by Trump proving his guilt beyond even a shadow of a reasonable doubt, there's still no way they'll push the Republican senate to a 2/3rds majority to have him removed from office. It's an election season, and any vulnerable Republican knows they need Trump's base to keep their seats. They won't vote against him, risking the ire of their core constituency.

let me rephrase, NO WHERE have I said trump was innocent, hell I said he made his retard lawyer do it on HIS behalf, thing is BOTH retards are going to play he said/she said or I said and he thought I meant blah blah blah blah. just like you (I think) I don't see trump being removed from office and this damn shit show is just playing at trumps benefit.

Page 468 of 495 FirstFirst ... 218368418423428433438443448453458463464465466467468469470471472473478483488493 ... LastLast