TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 18.18%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

50 34.97%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 34.97%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.80%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 9.09%
Page 49 of 554 FirstFirst ... 491419242934394445464748495051525354596469747984899499149299549 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 13829

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

More like busted star, Medlar.

For the record, I totally approved of the wall that was built round it but utterly disapprove of this and the graffiti and urination stuff that has been perpetrated upon said star. He got it for doing a poxy reality show?

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Maybe, maybe not.

That's the problem with lying, Tony. If you're caught doing it enough time, people have trouble believing you later.
    Nice strawman. I'm not talking about an isolated incident or a single video.

"Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-..._10316186.html

Not that it's a particularly new tactic. Hell, Obama's mentor wrote a book (that is a fairly entertaining read) where he advocates provoking a violent response as a primary tactic.

Also they don't need to fake it. Dug through some old posts where some of the weapons-grade autism folks were hanging out and had found some good stuff. Came across this.

TLDR version: some of the specific phrases discussed in Podesta emails showed up on signs carried by protestors at the rallies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=U-4w_jf_w0o

Just seen that nickie I liked the fact the guy "who done it" was health and safety aware...

...Rigging the Election - Video IV: $20K Wire Transfer From Belize Returned...

In the effort to prove the credibility of the undercover donor featured in the videos and to keep the investigation going, Project Veritas Action made the decision to donate twenty thousand dollars to Robert Creamer’s effort. Project Veritas Action had determined that the benefit of this investigation outweighed the cost. And it did. In an unexpected twist, AUFC president Brad Woodhouse, the recipient of the $20,000, heard that Project Veritas Action was releasing undercover videos exposing AUFC’s activities. He told a journalist that AUFC was going to return the twenty thousand dollars. He said it was because they were concerned that it might have been an illegal foreign donation. Project Veritas Action was pleased but wondered why that hadn’t been a problem for the month that they had the money.

Ran across another interesting idea. Admittedly it's a conspiracy theory, but since this conspiracy theory doesn't attempt to slur anyone in the elite or in any institution esteemed by progs I doubt anyone here will hold that against the idea.

The possible source of the leaks is Kim DotCom. Not only does he have the means and the motivation to carry out an attack on her (Clinton Co. got him extradited to the US on behalf of Hollywood) but he's been posting specific information and even hinting at how to get the information. Stuff like this.

He also said back in 2015 that he would be "Hillary Clinton's worst nightmare" with comments that involved wikileaks.....like he knew wikileaks had something.
    Last edited by Tony_Tarantula; 26th Oct 2016 at 17:38.

Oh god the me-too videos on that are hilarious. Every ostensible lefty who has anything even faintly positive to say about the Trump phenomenon is such a prize.

It's only what everyone has been saying about the source of Trump's appeal since the very start. But punditry won't let a straw go ungrabbed on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzman View Post
    Oh god the me-too videos on that are hilarious. Every ostensible lefty who has anything even faintly positive to say about the Trump phenomenon is such a prize.

It's only what everyone has been saying about the source of Trump's appeal since the very start. But punditry won't let a straw go ungrabbed on the internet.
    You sure about that?

I'm pretty sure Trump's appeal was actually because Republicans are racist, bigoted, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, religophobic, nutjobs.

Hell Hillary Clinton herself said that most of his support exists because of people who are "irredeemable deplorables" that just support him because he gives license to their prejudices.

Absolutely sure. Trump has produced every sort of analysis of the populist demagogue since he started running and polling well in the primary. The conditions in the US that bolster his popularity and the pattern of that popularity is not news in the least, nor unprecedented.
    You talk as though you've fallen for that joy of wallowing in how much the 'other team' and their biased corrupt media hates and slanders 'you', as helpfully assembled by Limbaugh and Hannity et al on a daily basis. I'm hoping not as, while they're not making it up entirely, I think you'd know slanted propaganda when you saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Medlar View Post
    health and safety aware...
    Perhaps, in 4 years time, you might like to consider my health and safety and not start a thread like this. Reading it is kind of addictive but horribly bad for my mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzman View Post
    Absolutely sure. Trump has produced every sort of analysis of the populist demagogue since he started running and polling well in the primary. The conditions in the US that bolster his popularity and the pattern of that popularity is not news in the least, nor unprecedented.
    You talk as though you've fallen for that joy of wallowing in how much the 'other team' and their biased corrupt media hates and slanders 'you', as helpfully assembled by Limbaugh and Hannity et al on a daily basis. I'm hoping not as, while they're not making it up entirely, I think you'd know slanted propaganda when you saw it.

Or perhaps it's not as clear cut as you think it is.

And no, it's not all "slanted propaganda". Remember that the only actual right-wing news source I track is Breitbart.

You know where I'm getting that idea from? The horse's mouth. Dug this one up out of my browsing history.

http://www.salon.com/2016/07/06/the_...ithin_the_gop/

Not that I put a lot of stock in most mainstream punditry. It's good for assessing the moods of various factions but that's about it.

For something more interesting, note that the upheaval now was forecast all the way back in 1998 by Martin Armstrong. Worth noting that he called it a "Sovereign Debt Crisis"....not the end all, be all, but it drives the current political situation in a lot of ways that are not immediately apparent......for example it feeds directly into the rising resentment against police because police are used as revenue collection agents.
    Last edited by Tony_Tarantula; 27th Oct 2016 at 16:26.

Who the hell is writing this car crash of an election...

You can't write this shit!

Last edited by Vae; 28th Oct 2016 at 16:14.

Trump Responds to FBI Reopening Clinton Email Investigation...

Moderator and Priest
    They were corrupt, but now they're not corrupt.

What are you talking about? Trump has tremendous respect for the FBI. Nobody has more respect for the FBI than him.

LittleFlower
    Who the hell is writing this car crash of an election...
    Quentin Tarantino is.

Now I'm really looking forward to election day, should be epic...

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    What are you talking about? Trump has tremendous respect for the FBI. Nobody has more respect for the FBI than him.
    Who gives a shit how much respect any politician claims to have or not have for any particular group/segment? The only thing that matters is what the results are.

Also found something else for those of you who are stubbornly insisting there's nothing to see with regards to the DNC organizing protests.

They actually are and not just the veritas ones.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36003

I'm also kind of wondering if Trump's "she has terrible judgement" thing isn't scripted and it's because he has a mole somewhere.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35921

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35438

I think we have to make examples now of people who have violated the trust of HRC and the rest of the team. People going forward need to know there are stiff consequences for leaking, self-promotion, unauthorized talking with the press. No one – literally no one talked to the press in either Obama campaign without clearing it with campaign brass.

Last edited by Tony_Tarantula; 29th Oct 2016 at 11:56.

I predict Hillary wins the election, though the FBI damages her severely in the process with whatever new revelations are released. My bet is that they found information classified Top Secret on Wiener's computer, sent from a Clinton server address. Director Comey already testified that she sent 7 emails marked Top Secret/Special Access ("unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security"--Executive Order 12958) from her private server, clearly violating pretty much all of Executive Order 12958 (signed by Bill Clinton in 1995). She gets elected, the Republican house files impeachment charges almost immediately, and the narrowly held Republican Senate doesn't have the 2/3 vote necessary to convict her. She becomes the first female president, the third president to be impeached, the second Clinton to be impeached, and sets a record for the fastest impeachment ever. Maybe enough Democrats will finally realize that she is Pestilence, and convict her. That'd be interesting.

These are definitely historic times. Pretty cool. Like a train wreck.

Now I'm really looking forward to election day, should be epic...
    I suspect it will be anti-climatic. My prediction: Hillary will win, the Democrats will re-take a narrow majority in the Senate, the Republicans will hold onto the House. Most likely some unpopular shit will go through in the lame duck session (maybe even TPP), and Obama will exit office after issuing some controversial executive orders and pardons and maybe sucking us into the Syrian civil war. The next Congress will be the most partisan in recent history, and the country as a whole will get even angrier at each other. Trump will fade away, and Hillary's Presidency will be the lightning rod that reunites the Republican party.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxil View Post
    Executive Order 12958
    It seriously takes about 3 seconds in google to know that order hasn't actually been in effect for 15 years.

Page 49 of 554 FirstFirst ... 491419242934394445464748495051525354596469747984899499149299549 ... LastLast