TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 18.06%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

51 35.42%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 34.72%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.78%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 9.03%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Moderator and Priest
    Instead, they'll vote for someone who doesn't give fuck one about the constitution, and will turn on them the moment it's convenient. Arm the Black Panthers, spread rumors about an armed resistance, then watch as these Republicans scrambling for gun control laws, exactly like all the other times the Republicans have done just that.

BANNED
    I made good money during the scares . Capitalism FTW

learnt more about the US gov system from this, its quite good really

Moderator and Priest
    I could've told you how it worked, though it wouldn't have been as catchy.

yeh i bet you cant rap for shit

yo

Moderator and Priest
    I got skillz I swur

Soooo... Show of hands. Who expects an acquitted Trump has learned his lesson and will stay well away from soliciting and enabling foreign interference in the next election?

Moderator and Priest
    Hell, he's already said he intends to do just that.

BANNED
    you guys can see my web cam so you can make sure my hands were up? wtf?

anyways, are any of you shocked really? senate let Clinton go when democrats were in charge, why would the republicans be any different?

BANNED
    looks like the DNC is out to fuck bernie AGAIN
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/sanders-c...004640307.html
    Sanders campaign blasts DNC debate rules change as an attempt to let Bloomberg 'buy his way onto the stage'
    SURE HOPE the Bernie bros fuck the democrats again since it looks like they did not learn their lesson.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...LbcVEN8z_2_q3E

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    anyways, are any of you shocked really? senate let Clinton go when democrats were in charge, why would the republicans be any different?
    The House and Senate were both Republican majorities during the Clinton impeachment, and the votes weren't divided so cleanly along partisan lines. Plus, they allowed three witnesses to testify, and introduced over 9000 pages of new evidence during his senate trial. A marked difference compared to Trump's little shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    SURE HOPE the Bernie bros fuck the democrats again since it looks like they did not learn their lesson.
    That's not fucking Bernie so much as being way too kind to Bloomberg.

BANNED
    there are TWO links detailing basically how they are fucking Bernie over......AGAIN.

Beau Of The Fifth Column, has some provocative insights into the evolving political tastes of active duty members of the military, with regards a certain Bernie Sanders.

Moderator and Priest
    Despite the MAGA crowd's claims, our military isn't filled to bursting with Trump supporters. Yeah, it is a heavily conservative organization, but it's not Trump's new big government conservatism they identify with, it's more classical, with a healthy dose of Libertarianism. I'd say Ron Paul and his ilk represents your average soldier's political leanings far, far better than Trump does.

And since that brand of classic conservatism no longer exist in the US anymore, it's not surprising that the people left behind in the Age of Trump are now looking for an alternative.

BANNED
    once again demcrats look to take shit on Bernie Sanders
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ptivHeQBvTydq0

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Despite the MAGA crowd's claims, our military isn't filled to bursting with Trump supporters. Yeah, it is a heavily conservative organization, but it's not Trump's new big government conservatism they identify with, it's more classical, with a healthy dose of Libertarianism. I'd say Ron Paul and his ilk represents your average soldier's political leanings far, far better than Trump does.

And since that brand of classic conservatism no longer exist in the US anymore, it's not surprising that the people left behind in the Age of Trump are now looking for an alternative.
    thanks to the SHITHOLE that "Murika" is that "alternative" needs to be a POS democrat or POS republican.

Moderator and Priest
    How in the hell can Kerry enter the race this late? The Iowa caucus starts tomorrow, doesn't it?

I'm gonna have to do the rare thing, and agree with JK here. If Bernie wants to caucus with the Democrats, then the Democrats should damn well let him, per their charter. They're not exactly fielding any particularly exciting candidates at the moment. Let the dude run on your ticket.

thanks to the SHITHOLE that "Murika" is that "alternative" needs to be a POS democrat or POS republican.
    Welcome to our winner take all two party system, where everyone accepts the current standard sucks, yet any attempt to change it is met with immediate suspicion.

BANNED
    the DNC as well as the GOP can make up whatever rules they want, they after all do get to say who runs under their banner but it's obvious they are looking to AGAIN fuck bernie over.

Moderator and Priest
    It looks like they're considering it. Though with Bernie's surprisingly huge gain in traction, larger than what it was in 2016, they'd be incredibly, AMAZINGLY stupid for them to attempt to snub him again, especially considering how badly it turned out the last time.

...which means they'll probably try it.

In the meanwhile, it looks like the GOP is set on punishing Mitt Romney and Susan Collins for daring to step away from the party line during the witness vote. The DNC might be a gaggle of idiots who are practically their own worst enemy at times, but the Republicans have become a scary cult under Trump.

Rollins said Trump was in a "fabulous place" because of the practically unanimous support he is currently enjoying from the Republican party.

"With the exception of Romney and Collins, who probably signed her death warrant today," Rollins said, "this party is united behind this president and basically backed him 100 percent in the house, 99 percent in the Senate."

Because of her vote Rollins said, "Collins is a dead woman walking. She's not going to get any Democrats to vote for her because she's a Republican. They're not going to vote for her."
    Rollins also implied that Romney would suffer politically for his vote.

"He's dropping like a rock," Rollins said. "A state legislator has a bill in Utah to impeach him. I think he's going to pay a heavy price."

Newsweek reached out to Fox News for comment but did not receive a response in time for publication.

As previously reported by Newsweek, Romney has already begun to receive negative attention from the Republican Party as he has been disinvited from attending this year's Conservative Political Action Conference, an event at which Romney has been a speaker at in the past.

Not holding much hope for November, but come on USA, prove me wrong.
    Last edited by raph; 3rd Feb 2020 at 10:53. Reason: Typo

BANNED
    no leading democrat inspires any hope, who is dumb enough to vote for more taxes?

WHY would YOU force others to pay for college debt they did not get?
    IT'S SCARY HOW some of you think that paying more taxes to our POS GOVT will change the damn weather.

Moderator and Priest
    We're currently enjoying the lowest level we've paid in taxes since 1933, which is roughly half of what we paid in the 50's and 60's. Corporations are currently paying the lowest they've ever paid. Quit whining.

Moderator and Priest
    Meanwhile, in politics.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    We're currently enjoying the lowest level we've paid in taxes since 1933, which is roughly half of what we paid in the 50's and 60's. Corporations are currently paying the lowest they've ever paid. Quit whining.
    IT'S All bullshit, come tax day the bill will be due, they are taking less away so we spend and prop up the economy and when you file you will be fucked like many who did not adjust their with-holdings.

You have to pay taxes because taxes get you things private business does not care about in the slightest, like cheaper food and medicine. If not for a government supported by taxes, every business will try to pry as much money from you as they can possibly get and they will create cartels and artificial scarcity to drive the prices up on things you need. You'll be paying way more than the taxes you pay now simply for everyday needs and necessities. And if there is not a government powerful enough to hold the monopoly on legitimate violence, there will be plenty others who will try to rule by force. If you're unsatisfied with the taxes you have to pay to your government, just wait until you see the taxes you'll have to pay to your local lord.
    Last edited by Starker; 3rd Feb 2020 at 16:36.

BANNED
    I love you starker...........

that said it's my fault for making things clear as mud.

I get that we should pay SOME taxes to do good to a degree, my problem with it is that we have too much corruption & waste with our taxes and that makes me not want to pay any more until they pull their head out of their rear. here in liberal kommiefornia we have far too many taxes and it's a damn mess, our gas taxes are the highest in the nation and we still have problems with the roads and have damn toll fwys on top of that, we screw citizens over in favor of people who should NOT be here https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...fare-benefits/
    that while having a very high number of homeless. LA and San Francisco are dealing with junkie epidimics and fecal matter all over the place and the politicians throw money elsewhere, it's BULLSHIT that no POS politician has gone to jail over our failed train to nowhere
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics...t-13621347.php

Feinstein made a ton of cash there
    https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...y03-story.html

we have too much damn corruption and they are using our taxes for it.

Page 505 of 558 FirstFirst ... 5255405455460465470475480485490495500501502503504505506507508509510515520525530535540545550555 ... LastLast