TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

28 18.79%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

54 36.24%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 33.56%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.68%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 8.72%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    Oh look, a hitpiece. Sanders supporter with no ties to the campaign does a shitty but inconsequential thing, Sanders campaign unequivocally condemns it, HERE'S HOW BERNIE IS DESTROYING AMERICA.

In advance of Super Tuesday, with Sanders looking to be in the lead, who could have seen that coming?

Moderator and Priest
    Between Trump and Sanders, it looks like Steve Bannon is finally getting his weirdo right vs. left survival of the fittest battle royale.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Between Trump and Sanders, it looks like Steve Bannon is finally getting his weirdo right vs. left survival of the fittest battle royale.
    What a powerful image.....it seems like a creepy painting from Dishonored 2 artist.
    Perfect for Coronavirus times!

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    What's really scary is that Trump has appointed Pence to be in charge of the coronavirus response here in the States. I say scary since it was because of Pence, back in 2013, who as governor of Indiana, was blamed for HIV reaching epidemic proportions in that state. The fool 'slashed public health spending and delayed the introduction of needle exchanges, which led to the state’s worst outbreak of HIV.'. And he's now in charge of our government's response to the coronavirus epidemic. Great. Just fucking great. *smh*

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mike-...b002a7312022ef
    It's probably just that Ivanka was busy.

Does this bother anyone else?

Forcing Americans to sign a loyalty pledge to a known human rights abuser seems....insane.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/abby-m...ds-law/264798/

In 2016, Georgia Governor Nathan Deal signed a law requiring any person or organization entering into a contract with the state worth at least $1,000 sign an oath promising that they would not oppose the Israeli government in any fashion. CAIR has reason to believe they could overturn the law its Georgia Executive Director, Edward Ahmed Mitchell, called “blatantly and hilariously unconstitutional.”

In 2018, Bahia Amawi, a Houston-based children’s speech pathologist who worked with autistic, speech-impaired and other developmentally disabled children, lost her job after she refused to sign a similar document. Amawi had been at her job for nine years previously without a problem. CAIR took up Amawi’s case and managed to overturn every Texas boycott law on the grounds of their unconstitutionality and she is now free to return to work. They appear confident of a similar victory in Georgia.

Mike Pence is just the type of guy who might believe that HIV is God's will; His punishment for drug addicts, gay men, and the unsafe & promiscuous. If people got infected, it was because they had sinned and (probably) they deserved it. If I had to think of one defining characteristic of today's Republican party, it's a lack of empathy and compassion.

And that seems to be a universal problem these days.

The Democratic party is too selective about who they choose to care about and who they do not. But most of my long time friends who are Republicans have adopted a bitter mentality of I'll take care of my own circle and everyone else can fuck off and die. That mentality won't result in making America great again, it will bring us down to tribalism.

Does this bother anyone else?

Forcing Americans to sign a loyalty pledge to a known human rights abuser seems....insane.
    Yes

By the way, Hillary was interviewed on German TV. When asked if she would run again she's changed her answer and now says "I think I'll leave that to the voters".

Bizarrely I can't find any US sites mirroring it. The closest I got was Breitbart and Fox news which censored that part of their interview from their reporting.

Mike Pence wants to ride the Pestilence Pony for the End Days.

Trump gives a Coronavirus update...A recommended watch, regardless of political leanings...

Moderator and Priest
    Going by what I'm seeing on Facebook, this outbreak is a conspiracy by the MSM, working in conjunction with the Democrats to spread mass panic throughout the population, all in an attempt to bring down our strong economy to weaken Trump's chances at reelection in 2020.

What else could it be? Coronavirus isn't any worse than the flu, and it's effected the Dow Jones. Put two and two together, and WAKE UP SHEEPLE! DUUURRRR!

Listening to five minutes of Coming Down from Adderall Trump, gave me Corona Virus like symptoms. And you expect us to listen to 52 minutes of this shite?

Trump has no response and has put a superstitious twat in charge of the nation's health. Trump predicts that Covid19 will vanish soon, like a "miracle".

Worst thing for Canada is that without a cogent public response, south of the border, the USA will soon be the biggest disease threat to this country.

Moderator and Priest
    Here's how things are likely to play out.

The chances of this going pandemic are fairly low. I'd say things will be a little rough in the near term, but in about two months, we'll be seeing the end of this. Lots of lessons will be learned, a vaccine will eventually be produced, and we'll be well on our way towards preparing for another potential outbreak in the future.

Trump will play this for all it's worth, doing the usual greatest president ever routine, saying that the Democrats tried blocking him every step of the way, yadda yadda, and so on and so on, but he still persevered. He'll be hyping it up quite a bit for the 2020 election.

Now on the off chance it gets considerably worse, well, we'll get the usual spiel about the Democrats being to blame because they were mean to him, they blocked this, they blocked that, and the MSM spread lies and fake news to make us doubt his leadership, and all that good stuff. He'll play the They Hate America ploy.

In short, if operation Anti-Coronavirus is a success, we should thank Trump for all the hard work and dedication he's put in being the greatest, most genius president to ever live. If it's not, then it's someone else's fault, because he's the greatest, most genius president to ever live.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    Listening to five minutes of Coming Down from Adderall Trump, gave me Corona Virus like symptoms. And you expect us to listen to 52 minutes of this shite?

Trump has no response and has put a superstitious twat in charge of the nation's health. Trump predicts that Covid19 will vanish soon, like a "miracle".

Worst thing for Canada is that without a cogent public response, south of the border, the USA will soon be the biggest disease threat to this country.

Aren’t you supposed to be out punching Nazis?

My prediction is this will become a super flu. It becomes a seasonal illness that spikes every year, and we'll learn to deal with it like we deal with the flu ... get the vaccine, wear the mask, and wait for the spike to pass ... except it's about 10x easier to catch and 10-20x as lethal, apparently, but still it's life threatening "just" for the elderly and already infirm, and everybody else gets bodyslammed by it and knocked out for 3 weeks. And probably like the flu, everybody gets at least it once every 5 years or so. It's not what I hope for obviously, but it gets compared to the flu so often that I'm expecting that's what its ultimate profile will settle into.

Moderator and Priest
    There's no reason to believe we have a new flu just yet. The last Coronavirus outbreak was the SARS epidemic 16 years ago. That's really all we have to go on, which doesn't give us enough information to make any assumptions about its future potential just yet.

Are Nazis hard to out punch?

There's no reason to believe we have a new flu just yet. The last Coronavirus outbreak was the SARS epidemic 16 years ago. That's really all we have to go on, which doesn't give us enough information to make any assumptions about its future potential just yet.
    They don't seem to be all that similar. SARS was too lethal to become the next flu, but this one can apparently infect people without any symptoms, which makes it quite a bit more dangerous.

In related news, the CDC has identified a significant first step in fighting the virus:

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...antining-pence

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Friday that significant progress in battling the coronavirus could be achieved by quarantining Mike Pence.

Speaking to lawmakers on Capitol Hill, the C.D.C. director said that, given Pence’s record as a science denier who mishandled an AIDS outbreak while he was the governor of Indiana, an immediate quarantine of the Vice-President was “an essential first step.”

“Mike Pence should be sealed off in a secure area, where he will have no access to a phone or computer,” the director said. “That will go a long way toward containing the harm he might otherwise cause.”

The C.D.C. chief added that there were a number of places ideal for quarantining Pence, all of them in Antarctica.

Shortly after the C.D.C. director’s testimony, Pence forcefully took issue with the assessment. “The threat I pose to the nation has been wildly overstated, and I do not know how to use a computer,” he said.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    They don't seem to be all that similar. SARS was too lethal to become the next flu, but this one can apparently infect people without any symptoms, which makes it quite a bit more dangerous.
    Even scarier than that is that there are reports about it going dormant in some cases, blossoming back into a full on sickness again a few days later, remaining infectious all the while. So we'll have seemingly healthy people spreading it about, and people we'll assumed to be cured being released from the hospital, only to spread it about themselves.

...and it's more infectious than the flu. Joy.

The SARS and Ebola epidemics didn't scare me that much. The former only infected about 8000 people before disappearing, and you just about have to directly lick an Ebola infected corpse to get it. This? Even with China being China, jailing people and locking down entire cities to keep it under control, it's still managed to slip past their draconian quarantine measures to infect something like 80,000 people across the world thus far, and it's still going strong.

This is scary.

Apparently, one of the Japanese patients who had been declared virus free tested positive for it again three weeks later, so it looks like it might be able to lie dormant quite a long while and flare up again. It is just one case, though, so might just be a bad test or something.

I am avoiding crowds until Covid19 "miraculously" disappears, like your New Jesus says it will. Aren't you supposed to be making cogent arguments?

Ha ha. Just kidding. Not about a voiding crowds.

Apparently, one of the Japanese patients who had been declared virus free tested positive for it again three weeks later, so it looks like it might be able to lie dormant quite a long while and flare up again. It is just one case, though, so might just be a bad test or something.
    Problem is not the positive result of a test, problemS are about immunological memory.
    No problem to be positive but immune!

Ah, as I said on TDM forums:

(I'm from Italy, Bergamo, and we got half of the total deaths here in Italy maybe because we live long and Coronavirus kills elder people mostly or infects them when they're dying in hospitals)
    Now you can understand my "Location: Berghem Haven" since 2006, it's of course "Haven" + "Bergamo" in our dialect.
    Last edited by lowenz; 1st Mar 2020 at 05:51.

This is scary.
    The REAL scary thing is the re-infection risk from a virus that can gives you a nice direct pneumonia without any particular symptom but fever and harsh&dry cought.

Quiescence in some organs is a different thing, it's not the priority.
    And in that case maybe Coronavirus can't induce a pneumonia 'cause it is no more in the lung tissues.
    Last edited by lowenz; 1st Mar 2020 at 05:53.

Or more simply he was re-infected by someone else.

This is why we must study the immunological memory about this Coronasshole :v

Page 524 of 564 FirstFirst ... 24274424474479484489494499504509514519520521522523524525526527528529534539544549554559 ... LastLast