TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 18.18%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

50 34.97%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 34.97%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.80%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 9.09%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    To be fair that's more or less how American DNC loyalists have sounded since....forever. Remember when Hillary Clinton was "the smartest woman in the world" or when people thought Obama was some kind of messiah?
    If I had to counter this argument, it'd be that Obama and Hillary both were running on a campaign of positive populism. There was no blaming of anyone or anything, just the need to come together, and fix what needs fixing.

Trump's campaign is primarily focused on negative populism. That the country is broken because of THESE PEOPLE, and we need to do this and that to put them all in their place, that the media is rigged against your best interests, and the elections are rigged to keep those who don't toe the line out of office.

With the former's stance of populism, all you get is a bunch of disappointment if they don't turn out to be as good as advertised. Obama, for all his hype, turned out merely alright, obviously not bringing about all the hope and change we hoped for. Hillary would be about the same. The focus is kept primarily on them. If they fail, they get the blame.

With the latter? This is what you get.

November 8th is going to be fun, fun, fun.

verbose douchebag
    Ah right. Not sure why I even got as far as imagining that it was official.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by demagogue View Post
    It's a postcard for entertainment purposes, something kooks mail to each other for a laugh. I bet people mail it with bitcoin freedom stamps with a The Postman-like postapoc private mail service too.
    That's kinda like a document you'd see in older court hearing, when the defense/prosecutors draw up a bunch of fancy illustrated Powerpoint style visual aides for the sake of helping out the jury. Either that, or it's a graphic for a magazine article.

But there's no way in hell that's an official FBI document. They wouldn't go through all that effort when they could just, like Faetal said, pass along annotated photos from the actual crime scene.

I've spent some time today hanging around waiting for people and my thoughts keep going to the unthinkable: Trump wins. I understand why people might want someone who'll kick ass and be all gung-ho and stuff but I'm wondering what you guys envisage actually happening in the event he becomes president. Would it be the disaster for the US that some people imagine?

I fear it would be a disaster for the rest of the world, but for the US itself? Regardless of his persona, would he do anything worthwhile? Create the jobs he's promised, etc?

Edit. I've just noticed it's Medlar's birthday. Not sure whether to wish you a Happy Birthday or not.

FBI Twitter has been doing this:

https://twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/...82749025792000

Example:

Leaked Vince Foster FPI details from fbi.gov:

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster...-01-of-04/view

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster...-02-of-04/view

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster...-03-of-04/view

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster...-04-of-04/view

Read for yourself and decide.

They build a convincing case for a murder then inexplicably decide suicide.

Similar to how Hillary was guilty of violating laws around classified materials but "no reasonable prosecutor" could recommend
    indictment because they would have to show "intent". (Which the latest wikileaks clearly show...).

FBI are leaving hints so external investigators can possibly force the issue if they are not allowed to prosecute.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    They build a convincing case for a murder then inexplicably decide suicide.
    Just about finished with the first, and already they're building a convincing case for suicide. Though the idea it could be murder was explored, so we'll see what they have to say next.

verbose douchebag
    nbohr1more - since you've already read the reports, can you point me in the direction of the page numbers which contain the parts which convincingly suggest murder?

Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    nbohr1more - since you've already read the reports, can you point me in the direction of the page numbers which contain the parts which convincingly suggest murder?
    Vince Foster Part 03 of 04 Pg. 135
    "...an individual involved in this, identified as Vince Foster, who had reportedly committed suicide was not,
    in fact, a suicide but a murder victim. He indicated that there was a van involved,
    no color given, with the first three numbers of the tag being '227'".

Doc 2 page 4 section 5

Why did no one hear the shot?

.......the closest building was the home of the Saudi Arabian ambassador.

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster...-02-of-04/view

3 of 4:

Page 125-126: Possible obstruction of justice of US Park Police investigation of Vince Foster

Everything is redacted.

pg 35.....Obstruction of Justice with US Park.....traced to someone in Arkansas

I'm just dumbfounded that we are even entertaining an election between these two criminals.

I'm only harder on Clinton because I hate media collusion.

She could easily have slipped into office by keeping distance from the press and spinning her angles
    but instead she's hiring media insiders to do her bidding. Nothing is more revolting than seeing 50x news agencies
    parrot the same prepared news story on behalf of a political candidate.

She could've beaten Bernie simply by pointing out how much of a pie-in-the-sky his vision is when the Legislative Branch
    is Right-Wing vs Ultra-Right Wing. Nope, gotta cheat and commit election fraud instead.

Add-in collusion with the head of the DOJ, James Comey's own connections to the Clinton Foundation, the current head of the email investigation
    being a friend of John Podesta and we just have a perfect little dictatorship in the making.

That all makes me sick.

I hate most of Trump's fiscal and social policies but I suspect that on the fiscal side Hillary will do the same things or worse.
    Her ties to Goldman-Sachs and other large financial institutions will mean the same "low tax for the rich" outcome except
    she will exact another kind of tax in the form of shaking them down for bribes.

Hillary wins and the DNC octopus takes over the country in this way for decades, expanding this internal corruption to all agencies.
    She's practically coronated as the President in all the halls of power, no opposition except for the lame remnants of the Republican party
    and even many of them are endorsing her. (Any red flags there? Hint: Clinton and Bush appear to be enemies but Bill helped Bush Sr
    with Iran Contra activities... There are lots of strange reports of how cozy these families are considering their affiliations...)

Takeaway: Clinton president = Omnipotent Corruption

Trump wins and he's fighting against most of the government and even some businesses because they don't like his self-serving wildcard ways.
    We have 4 crappy years and it's over. There's no way that Trump could ever become Hitler 2 because too many powerful people
    already appose him. He'll just be an oddity.

Takeaway: Trump president = Limited Corruption
    Last edited by nbohr1more; 2nd Nov 2016 at 16:54.

Moderator and Priest
    She could've beaten Bernie simply by pointing out how much of a pie-in-the-sky his vision is when the Legislative Branch is Right-Wing vs Ultra-Right Wing. Nope, gotta cheat and commit election fraud instead.
    Putting aside the rest aside for a second, how did Hillary commit election fraud?

Based on a cursory skim I don’t see anything new here. All this got thoroughly hashed out a long time ago by the Whitewater independent counsel investigation. The coroner, Parks dept, FBI, Fiske, Starr, and everyone else who knew anything all concluded it was a suicide. He was suffering from clinical depression during his service in Washington. He had just written a ranting resignation letter and it was found torn up in his briefcase, as if he was about to resign before changing his mind and shooting himself instead. Hillary supposedly berated him in public badly enough that he was observed crying afterward and became withdrawn. Some people have suggested that incident was the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back and triggered the suicide. Anything more than that is a conspiracy theory.

Behind these tweets there must be some kind of mutiny going on in the FBI. It’s very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Putting aside the rest aside for a second, how did Hillary commit election fraud?
    Tim Kaine was the head of the DNC.

After Obama was elected, Tim was offered the VP spot in exchange for setting up Debbie Wasserman Schultz as the new
    DNC head.

From there, the DNC pooled resources to assist Hillary to overcome Bernie Sanders such as giving her debate questions ahead of time (Donna Brazille).
    She also stationed her staff around polling areas (illegal).

Several mathematicians have found statistical evidence that the vote has been tampered with.

That fraud happened at some level is not really disputed. Bernie simply absolved her "for the good of the party." (never mind about what the voters thought about that...)

Moderator and Priest
    Tim Kaine was the head of the DNC.

After Obama was elected, Tim was offered the VP spot in exchange for setting up Debbie Wasserman Schultz as the new
    DNC head.

From there, the DNC pooled resources to assist Hillary to overcome Bernie Sanders such as giving her debate questions ahead of time (Donna Brazille).

That fraud happened at some level is not really disputed. Bernie simply absolved her "for the good of the party." (never mind about what the voters thought about that...)
    While most of these are cheesy as hell, and don't do anyone's reputations any favors, none of them are outright fraud, save for this one...

Several mathematicians have found statistical evidence that the vote has been tampered with.
    ...which you'll have to provide a link for.

And this...

She also stationed her staff around polling areas (illegal).
    Which I've never heard of before this.

verbose douchebag
    If you think Trump will bite the hand of the rich, you might like to consider that he is armpit deep in debt to some very large financial institutions.
    Might be part of why he is keeping his tax returns schtum.

Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    Behind these tweets there must be some kind of mutiny going on in the FBI.
    That is correct.

Moderator and Priest
    No there's not, you fucking idiots. This is all FOIA requested material. It isn't like a bunch of random FBI agents are sneaking onto the archives, and uploading all this information without consent. It'd be a shortlived mutiny, considering they'd probably get fired and/or jailed for the attempt shortly after their little prank was yanked right back off again.

It boggles the mind that you all would believe something so obviously stupid without any evidence to back it up with. Then again, if this election season has shown me anything, it's that a lot of people believe a lot of stupid shit just because they want to believe it.

To be clear, I was commenting on the fact that there is mutiny within the FBI...irrespective of the tweets.

You're going to find this out soon enough...and feel really stupid that you responded to me like this.

Moderator and Priest
    Based upon what evidence? That Comey called to reopen the case during the tail end of the election? He sits in a presidential appointed position, there ain't nothing no one can do to him except whine.

Meh, I think a lot of Americans are trying to talk the politics of disruption, but we don't have any stomach for it. If it were real politics of disruption, why even bother with the FBI or an investigation? We'd simply have a show trial for the loser and purge their followers. As long as we're not prepared to do that, this is all just irrelevant posturing. People shouldn't use the rhetoric of disruption unless they're ready for the show trials and purges.

Moderator and Priest
    Give it time, Dema. If Trump makes good on his threat to have Hillary jailed after he wins the election, we may have a kangaroo court trial yet!

That is, assuming, of course, that she isn't caught up by something during this latest bunch of investigations regarding this new batch of emails and the Clinton Foundation.

I find it somewhat hard to believe that this FBI Twitter account has been dormant for 6 months because of a software bug that conveniently got fixed a week before the election, just in time to announce a release on the Clinton Foundation and Marc Rich pardon. And then, the very next day, the Vince Foster files that supposedly went missing from the National Archives a few months ago just happen to show up in the FBI vault. The timing and content of these releases is extremely fishy, and the Vince Foster stuff has been out since the late 1990s so it's very hard to believe that release is tied to a new FOIA request.

Moderator and Priest
    It didn't just now happen. I remember reading an FOIA'd document there about a month ago. The Foster stuff could've been requested recently due to all the hubababloo going on as of late.

One interesting thing, I just read this, and it does seem that, yeah, there is a lot of tension going on in among the FBI. Not a mutiny exactly, but some people seemingly acting of their own accord in the Clinton Foundation investigation.

This has to be the weirdest, strangest, most dirty election season we've ever had. I don't know whether Hillary is guilty, or if half our government is using its investigatory power to enact a smear campaign. It sometimes seems like it's a bit of both.

Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    If you think Trump will bite the hand of the rich, you might like to consider that he is armpit deep in debt to some very large financial institutions.
    Might be part of why he is keeping his tax returns schtum.
    Bite their hand how? By giving them tax breaks?

Granted, I only played Thief Gold a few times when it was first released, but gog only has that so. My old original darks simply wont run on my win8 comp. Anyways, in Ramirez bathroom, I noticed that when I nabbed the candles off the bathtub, the lighting got darker! I dont recall that from Dark, it is new to Gold, or the other newer enhancements? Wrong thread you say? oh shi

Edit ~ Off to the walled off section in search of this eye...

verbose douchebag
    Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Bite their hand how? By giving them tax breaks?
    Someone said earlier that they considered Trump may not kowtow to wealth like Hilary does, I was expressing an opposite view.

The notion of Trump failing in any way to kowtow to himself (i.e. "the rich") is kind of hilarious. Like, have you ever heard him speak?

Page 53 of 554 FirstFirst ... 381318232833384348495051525354555657586368737883889398103153303553 ... LastLast