TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 18.06%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

51 35.42%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 34.72%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.78%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 9.03%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Moderator and Priest
    So ask yourself: would Biden make a better president?

The answer to that is yes, he would be.

Though don't take this as a shining endorsement of Biden. It's more a damning condemnation of Trump. The bar has been set pretty damn low, people.

Agreed. But this is still a stellar example of the least worst choice.

Moderator and Priest
    It's not much different than 2016 in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Isn't that the video the Trump campaign posted on Facebook that was listed as partially false because of the way it's edited?
    Yes, they cut his sentence off at, "We can only re-elect Donald Trump," and pretend that he said something nonsensical or accidentally endorsed his opponent.

If they had played the full sentence, it would have been, "We can only re-elect Donald Trump if in fact we get engaged in this circular firing squad here," which makes full sense in the context.

Moderator and Priest
    I think the biggest shame here is that some of us actually expected better from that bunch.

Meanwhile, their god emperor rambles about toilets and dishwashers, constantly gets the names of places and people wrong, and slurs ordinary everyday words. Even on his best days, when he isn't spouting incoherent nonsense, he's a walking embarrassment:

On a different note, Harvey Weinstein got a sentence of 23 years, for starters: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51840532

That's just you're basic selective edit. I'm expecting deep fakes this time.

Have to say, technology has made things way more streamlined in modern times:

Too soon, Starker.

Lord Dampnut manages to make even a written Oval Office speech a joke:

Moderator and Priest

Alcindor asked: "You said that you don't take responsibility, but you did disband the White House pandemic office, and officials that were working in that office left this administration abruptly. What responsibility do you take for that? Officials who worked in that office said that the White House lost valuable time because that office was disbanded — what do you make of that?"

Trump called Alcindor's inquiry "a nasty question" and said he didn't know about the office's closing, adding, "What we've done is we've ... saved thousands of lives with the quick closing. And when you say me — I didn't do it. We have a group of people. I could perhaps ask Tony about that because I don't know anything about it."
    It was a good move that saved thousands of lives, but I didn't know about it, and I didn't do it. Anyway, ask Tony.

There's this new genre of fiction, mostly practiced by QAnon conspiracy theorists and the occasional satirist, where the central premise is that Lord Dampnut is a traveller from an alternate timeline where his gibbering idiocy happens to be entirely true and justified, so that what to us appear to be complete nonsense and the ramblings of a diseased mind are actually references to things that really happened on the alternate Earth. Below is one such story from an alternate timeline, where Lord Dampnut saved us all from the coronavirus:

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/...he-coronavirus

Moderator and Priest
    Well, you do know that some scientists or other have been using flu vaccine to force a body's autoimmune response to attack cancer cells, right? Our president might be on to something...

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Well, you do know that some scientists or other have been using flu vaccine to force a body's autoimmune response to attack cancer cells, right? Our president might be on to something...
    I highly doubt that. You're referring to a man who believes windmills cause cancer ffs. *smh*

Moderator and Priest
    I'm kidding, Dia. :P

Well, the flu vaccine caner thing is a real study, but, you know, still being facetious.

Bizarre story came out.

A man in MA was shot at night, through his window by police. His pregnant girlfriend was shot too but survived.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...police-officer

If you look at the background there is some bizarre information that suggests this was an assassination.

Moderator and Priest
    Wow. So the police shot a guy without justification, a 3%'er militiaman, on suspicion of possession of firearms. That's like 15 contradictory conspiracy theories wrapped up in one neat little package.

I hate the government but love the police, but don't trust the police because they're an arm of the government. Blue lives...matter? HELL, I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE, KYLE!

Yes, the government really needed to assassinate this 21-year-old guy, because he posted on 4chan.

Oh shit. That reminds me of the time police held me at gun point naked. Why didn't I put that in my stories?

I didn't did I? I'll have to skim over them and find out.

Moderator and Priest
    Here's how it probably went.

Guy is a 3%'er. Probably posted a bunch of stuff about insurgency tactics, The Boogaloo or whatever the fuck they call their pretend future civil war these days, and a bunch of other incendiary stuff. Hell, he probably even has a Bundy Ranch fanpage. All this probably came up when the warrant for weapons charges was issued. So...

You have a bunch of jumpy cops who are assuming this guy is gonna go full on Ruby Ridge on them. They go in expecting the worst, jump the gun. Kill the guy for no good reason, and injure his pregnant wife in the crossfire.

The cops are in the wrong here. They didn't do their job properly, and a man who doesn't need to be dead is now very much so. The onus of responsibility falls on their shoulders, and they failed to carry it.

...but it's not a conspiracy. This guy wasn't murdered by the Deep State, using the police to silently take out their enemies. It's just a bunch of trigger happy cops who are tragically terrible at doing their job.

Hanlon's Razor, yall.

Or maybe it was just a regular police killing that occasionally happens in the US when a bunch of trigger happy cops in military gear invade someone's home at night.

Moderator and Priest
    Or that.

Page 530 of 558 FirstFirst ... 30280430480485490495500505510515520525526527528529530531532533534535540545550555 ... LastLast