TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 18.31%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

49 34.51%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 35.21%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.82%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 9.15%
Page 541 of 541 FirstFirst ... 41291441491496501506511516521526531536537538539540541
Results 13,501 to 13,517 of 13517

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

fine, but you DO have to be seriously misguided to even try to pin manslaughter here no matter how much you hate cheeto hitler.

But Hillary's emailzzzzz!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by demagogue View Post
    Speaking of social distancing, if you read the clinical recommendations for dealing with a person with severe Narcissistic Personality Disorder, a common refrain you're going to see, probably the principal recommendation, is to just find ways to unilaterally cut the person out of your life and being very strict not to backslide, so you make sure you have zero interactions with them.

Any interactions are inevitably going to lead to further exploitation of the mark or supply by a critical lack of empathy, and there is no reasoning or hoping things will get better. Not even the smallest interactions should pass to the extent possible. Any chance of it, cut your losses and burn it.

I think Melania figured that out long ago; just say tf away from him. /shrug/ I'm not in much mood to compare the GOP and its base to emotionally abused women sticking to their man while he openly exploits them.... I'm saying it's clinically important that people being vicitimized by Trump exclude him from any influence or involvement in any aspect of their lives. Considering him as an entity which doesn't exist isn't just a matter of making a cheap political swipe; it's important to one's mental health and well being.
    Through your first two paragraphs, I thought you were talking about this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    But Hillary's emailzzzzz!!!!!!
    FUNNY you need to deflect to that when you probably realize how bad your fixation with trump is, manslaughter, please.

An article by Tom Nichols that mercilessly and in detail takes apart Lord Dampnut's lack of manliness:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...sident/612031/

[...]
    In the end, Trump will continue to act like a little boy, and his base, the voters who will stay with him to the end, will excuse him. When a grown man brags about being brave, it is unmanly and distasteful; when a little boy pulls out a cardboard sword and ties a towel around his neck like a cape, it’s endearing. When a rich and powerful old man whines about how unfairly he is being treated, we scowl and judge; when a little boy snuffles in his tears and says that he was bullied—treated worse than Abraham Lincoln, even—we comfort.

Donald Trump is unmanly because he has never chosen to become a man. He has weathered few trials that create an adult of any kind. He is, instead, working-class America’s dysfunctional son, and his supporters, male and female alike, have become the worried parent explaining what a good boy he is to terrorized teachers even while he continues to set fires in the hallway right outside.

I think that working men, the kind raised as I was, know what kind of “man” Trump is. And still, the gratification they get from seeing Trump enrage the rest of the country is enough to earn their indulgence. I doubt, however, that Trump gives them the same consideration. Perhaps Howard Stern, of all people, said it best: “The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most. The people who are voting for Trump for the most part … He’d be disgusted by them.” The tragedy is that they are not disgusted by him in return.

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    FUNNY you need to deflect to that when you probably realize how bad your fixation with trump is, manslaughter, please.
    You are right. Manslaughter is silly. Mass murder is more fitting.

Remember Bingazzy! Bengazy? Behnghazahi? Help me out here.

oh I am sure you need help. while we are at it let's charge Bush & Obama for all the murder they caused overseas.

Like you haven't demanded that for Obama and Hillary already?

Troll oll oll ooll laaaa!

I am happy to include Bush/Chenney/trump.
    can you include Obama? or is the murder ok when a guy you like is doing it?

I call bullshit on you calling out Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    I call bullshit on you calling out Trump.
    just did. if Bush/chenney are guilty of murder then by extension so is Obama & trump.
    if you want to nail trump for murder on Corona then you have to nail Obama for murder during SARS.

Fake outrage.

There's a difference between people dying in spite of appropriate actions being taken (Obama) and people dying because of inappropriate actions being taken, including not acting at all (Trump).

YOURS? agreed. some of you guys have the consistency of a wet noodle, you need to see the letter next to the clown who committed the crimes before you decide on what to say.

Fake consistency.

Chakat sex pillow
    I'm seeing some amount of failure here to recognise the fact that if you discourse with retards, it retards your discourse.

I mean, it's not the first time someone's done it *cough* Renz *cough*, but let's attempt to have conversations with people who actually are able to converse without flailing around like a gerbil in an electrified cage.

yes Nicker you have fake consistency, you are whiling to hurl murder charges for one but let another one go .

Let's start with Trump and if it sticks, you can pick the next case.

Page 541 of 541 FirstFirst ... 41291441491496501506511516521526531536537538539540541