TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

28 18.92%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

53 35.81%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 33.78%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.70%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 8.78%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrian View Post
    Oh, I gotta hear how Floyd and Chauvin having potentially previously crossed paths at work feeds into some deeeep state conspiracy.
    The business they worked with had ties to the FBI.

Rather coincidental that this whole episode erupted just before Hillary's legal team was challenged by Judicial Watch and just before Flynn's trial?

Yes. Yeeeehhhhhsssssszzzz! It's all starting to make nonsense.

verbose douchebag
    I'm particularly impressed with how Floyd refrained from using Chauvin's name during their encounter. Pretty sure if a former co-worker is choking you to death with their knee, it's considered basic courtesy to refer to them as sir.
    Nice that he didn't breach this basic etiquette.

The name pretty much proves that reality is written by a hack, though.

Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    I'm particularly impressed with how Floyd refrained from using Chauvin's name during their encounter. Pretty sure if a former co-worker is choking you to death with their knee, it's considered basic courtesy to refer to them as sir.
    Nice that he didn't breach this basic etiquette.
    There are legal documents that show that these two were employed together but if you are the "deep state" and want to foster a race war you
    try to pretend that these two are strangers temporarily until you've ignited the flames.

Floyd was a liability to their operation so he was "executed".

Chauvin is an open question... undercover cop who was working on this?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cbp-custo...-canada-border

Chinese backed counterfeiting operations...

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    There are legal documents that show that these two were employed together but if you are the "deep state" and want to foster a race war you
    try to pretend that these two are strangers temporarily until you've ignited the flames.
    Two questions.

1. How does them being possible acquaintances from a previous job make the incident any more excusable?

2. Considering how often these things happen, how did the Deep State know THIS particular bit of police brutality that would be the spark that would ignite the nation?

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Two questions.

1. How does them being possible acquaintances from a previous job make the incident any more excusable?
    1A) It is NOT excusable but it is WORSE than than racial enmity. It is calculated political violence meant to cause more death and destruction.

2. Considering how often these things happen, how did the Deep State know THIS particular bit of police brutality that would be the spark that would ignite the nation?
    2A. Because Media Matters was ready with footage to ship to all major news outlets hours after the incident happened and there were stacks of bricks deployed to all
    their staging sites.

How dumb. How dumb.

Black man killed the exact same way as Eric Garner which was the catalyst for the BLM movement?

All BLM funding links go to "Act Blue" an offshoot of Media Matters for America

Asymmetric Solutions was running test exercises in Minnesota prior to this "event":

https://www.asymmetricsolutionsusa.com/

If they aren't Deep State then who is...

Moderator and Priest
    Lots of assumptions with little real evidence there, Nbohr.

verbose douchebag
    Semeone needs to feed that bot a few variations on the phrase "deep state". Lazy programming.

Lots of assumptions with little real evidence there, Nbohr.
    How many "coincidences" before we are in the realm of absurdity.

Get a mathematician to run the odds of all these events and activity happening at the exact right time.

Bill Maher calls on wall street to "crash the economy"

Corona Virus crashes the economy

Re-opening causes economy to rally

Hillary up for court

Flynn up for court

BLM riots begin

Every time there is something about to happen for Hillary, McCabe, Clapper, etc we have a:

Mass shooter

Racist statement by media figure or politician

or some other tragedy

HOW MANY TIMES over and over before it dawns on people that these are all controlled.

verbose douchebag
    I'll take "what is a Texas sharpshooter fallacy" for 10 points.

Again, use math.

Add statistical weights to the significance of all the events, the significance of the political issues and and compare them to
    some neutral correlation of two other types of events. I guarantee you will see a significant delta when it comes to the DNC
    and their allies in the alphabet agencies.

Chakat sex pillow
    So Bill Maher's cronies engineered a worldwide pandemic to crash Wall Street, which also had the knock-on effect of sending the global economy into a tailspin. Obviously if we put this into an equation where we weight each factor according to my disdain of the government power structure, we'll end up with a spiderweb of relational hierarchies that lay bare the underlying structure of reality and how it's constructed to fuck the actors I support over! This inspires enough raw fucknuckle outrage in me to make me post it on a random late 90s-era forum about video games! TRUTH TO POWER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    So Bill Maher's cronies engineered a worldwide pandemic to crash Wall Street, which also had the knock-on effect of sending the global economy into a tailspin. Obviously if we put this into an equation where we weight each factor according to my disdain of the government power structure, we'll end up with a spiderweb of relational hierarchies that lay bare the underlying structure of reality and how it's constructed to fuck the actors I support over! This inspires enough raw fucknuckle outrage in me to make me post it on a random late 90s-era forum about video games! TRUTH TO POWER!!
    Quit being a shill.

Everyone knows the CIA controls Hollywood and the News Media.

Bill Maher was just being a John Brennan puppet.

Read "Noam Chomsky: Manufacturing Consent" and then reply.

Chakat sex pillow
    You're just an ever-spurting fountain of liquid bullshit. Pardon me, but I'm not going to go read one of Chomsky's books on communication theory just to respond to someone's bizarre lack of logic or ability to actually respond on-point instead of Gish galloping a breadcrumb trail of coincidences that lead back up their own ass.

Everyone knows the CIA controls Hollywood and the News Media.
    Which directorate is responsible for controlling Hollywood and the media, again? Or was this all a one-man John Brennan operation?

Quote Originally Posted by catbarf View Post
    Which directorate is responsible for controlling Hollywood and the media, again? Or was this all a one-man John Brennan operation?
    I think it was Treadstone. Or was that Blackbriar?

Here's the Trevor Noah video that was referenced in John Oliver's show about the protests and the social contract from the black perspective:

If you had read the wikileaks releases, you would know that these organizations:

Council for Foreign Relations (CFR)
    International Monetary Fund (IMF)

are deeply tied to the State Department, the CIA, the DNC, and their surrogates in the media.

It's all one system.

The same system that wanted the TPP.

The same system that caused the sub-prime mortgage crashes of 2008 and 2010.

Moderator and Priest
    Who controls them, and how do they personally profit from all this clandestine bullshit?

Who controls them, and how do they personally profit from all this clandestine bullshit?
    IMF is the top of the heap. Money = Power. Assange safe in an embassy? IMF calls Ecuador and pays them billions of dollars
    to evict him.

IMF > CFR > CIA > "Military Contractors" ( called by an FBI agent in a FOIA document "shadow government" ) > Deep State ( wallstreet, military industrial ) > Political Orgs > Politicians > News Agencies

Once their plan is complete, multinational companies will have the power to sue the countries who "obstruct commerce".

It will be a corporate controlled world and sovereign nations will be little more than middle managers corralling their populace.
    (The world already largely works this way but the TPP would canonize it.)

They aren't even hiding it anymore. CFR and IMF representatives show up as guests on MSNBC instead of hiding behind the curtains as in the days of yore...

If you had read the wikileaks releases, you would know that these organizations:

Council for Foreign Relations (CFR)
    International Monetary Fund (IMF)

are deeply tied to the State Department, the CIA, the DNC, and their surrogates in the media.

It's all one system.

The same system that wanted the TPP.

The same system that caused the sub-prime mortgage crashes of 2008 and 2010.
    Oh, okay, so it's not actually the CIA, where a conspiracy theorist would have to figure out how it slots into their organizational structure; it's this nebulous shadow organization that is 'deeply tied' through apparently informal means to individuals across multiple agencies, who carry out its whims without tipping off any of the watchdogs or even just senior management through unaccountable activities. Or are these formal, institutional ties, but nobody even tangentially exposed to the operations questions the statutory justification for domestic operations against news media/Hollywood? NSA couldn't hide a questionable surveillance program that was documented, reviewed, and legally justified under the PATRIOT Act, but the CIA's been unofficially helping a cabal of think tank and banking service to dominate the media for decades without a peep?

I guess these conspiracy theories make more sense the less you actually understand about how government agencies work.

verbose douchebag
    If you can imagine it, it's true.

Oh, okay, so it's not actually the CIA, where a conspiracy theorist would have to figure out how it slots into their organizational structure; it's this nebulous shadow organization that is 'deeply tied' through apparently informal means to individuals across multiple agencies, who carry out its whims without tipping off any of the watchdogs or even just senior management through unaccountable activities. Or are these formal, institutional ties, but nobody even tangentially exposed to the operations questions the statutory justification for domestic operations against news media/Hollywood? NSA couldn't hide a questionable surveillance program that was documented, reviewed, and legally justified under the PATRIOT Act, but the CIA's been unofficially helping a cabal of think tank and banking service to dominate the media for decades without a peep?

I guess these conspiracy theories make more sense the less you actually understand about how government agencies work.
    Read wikileaks. How government "really works" is documented there:

(Vault 7 release)

https://our.wikileaks.org/images/1/13/CIA-org-chart.png

Once their plan is complete, multinational companies will have the power to sue the countries who "obstruct commerce".
    Do you prefer authoritarian "really really sove-Reign" nations protective like a jailer "for the good of our glorious people"?
    They are BAD, nbohr, really bad. Think about Pinochet or Francisco Franco models.

It's only a "fortune" that a BAD company can sue a REALLY BAD state.
    Last edited by lowenz; 18th Jun 2020 at 16:32.

Page 549 of 564 FirstFirst ... 49299449499504509514519524529534539544545546547548549550551552553554559 ... LastLast