TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

    26 18.06%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

    51 35.42%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

    50 34.72%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

    4 2.78%
  • I don't know what's going on!

    13 9.03%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

  1. #1351
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Quote Originally Posted by Manwe View Post
    Uh that link pretty much confirms that there is indeed a crazy lady that organizes weird dinners and that she did indeed send an invitation to Tony Podesta, brother of John Podesta, to one of these weird dinners. It also states that this Tony guy did in fact attend the dinner which was a very intimate affair with only ten people, and desperately tries to minimize the Satanic aspect of the whole thing. "Yeah, I paint walls with a mixture of blood, sperm and breast milk (which I also drink), and I cut myself open and drink the blood that comes out, but yeah, definitely nothing to do with the occult. It's just for the lulz you see". Performance artist my ass.
    As weird as she may be...

    While Watson attempted to connect Clinton to a "bizarre occult "Spirit Cooking" ritual," the Democratic presidential candidate did not send or receive either of the emails published by WikiLeaks.
    According to the documents published by WikiLeaks, artist Marina Abramovic sent John Podesta's brother Tony an e-mail on 28 June 2015, stating that she was "looking forward" to the spirit cooking dinner and asking if John was going to join them:

    Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina

    Tony Podesta forwarded Abramovic's message to his brother with a note asking if he wanted to attend.

    Are you in NYC Thursday July 9

    Marina wants you to come to dinner

    Mary

    This e-mail correspondence served as the basis for the rumor that Hillary Clinton and John Podesta practiced a satanic ritual known as "spirit cooking," but it should be noted that Hillary Clinton was not a recipient in this e-mail chain, and John Podesta did not respond to either of the e-mails.
    Basically, a bunch of people freaking out about Satanists because Podesta's brother forwarded an email to some Avant Garde performance bullshit, which Podesta himself never responded to, nor sent to Hillary Clinton.

    So what's the big deal? Hell, might as well start sprouting conspiracy theories about the evils of Moloch, considering how deep down the rabbit hole the whole nation is over this election.

  2. #1352
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Meh, art can be pretty weird. But it's even weirder when conspiracy nuts freak out about it all of a sudden.
    Yeah, I'm not too concerned about it. Rich people tend to get up to some weird shit, usually because they're rich and bored. As strange as it may seem, it's pretty benign, if not more than a little gross.

  3. #1353
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Well, it's not like they threw blood at the walls. Looks like the dinner was a Kickstarter reward, just a regular dinner with the artist, and Tony Podesta was a high tier backer.

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e-the-founders

    [LIVE EVENT / THE EXERCISES: SPIRIT COOKING WITH MARINA ABRAMOVIC] A dinner night with Marina during which she will teach you and other backers at this level how to cook a series of traditional soups, which you will all enjoy together. The night will end with the making of a golden ball, a recipe given to Marina in a Tibetan monastery. Marina will bring to this dinner a Spirit Cooking memento for each backer to keep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Basically, a bunch of people freaking out about Satanists because Podesta's brother forwarded an email to some Avant Garde performance bullshit, which Podesta himself never responded to, nor sent to Hillary Clinton.
    There's even an e-mail that confirms that John Podesta didn't attend: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25325

    Just goes to show how desperate some people are at this moment. They'll grasp at anything.

  4. #1354
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2002
    Location: In the flesh.
    I'm so sick of this election. I really really would rather have not known how many people think like demented old people on the last stages of Alzheimers. Satanist Hillary indeed.

  5. #1355
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Ooh, check out this spooky satanist KS reward:

    Have a movie night with Marina at an intimate home theater in New York City, during which you will watch one of Marina's favorite movies. Afterwards, you, Marina, and other backers at this level will discuss this film while consuming ice cream and coffee.
    Watching tiny people move on screen as if by magic -- why, this surely must be the work of the devil. And who would eat something like eye scream? Not to speak of the intimate theatre OF CARNAL LUSTS!

  6. #1356
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2002
    Location: London / London / London
    No one's an actual Satanist in this election, are you guys on e.

  7. #1357
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    If only. E mellows people out, and makes them feel all chipper, doesn't it? I'd say it's more like everyone's hopped up on PCP.

  8. #1358
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Spirit Cooking is a bullshit distraction.

    This is the stuff people should be pondering:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fat63bqvG8

    in particular Duke Energy.

    Follow the breadcrumbs...

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enviro...ke_Energy_Corp.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Turton

    ... Dead...

    Wikileak:

    https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1...nt-alive-.html


    Working theory is murder

  9. #1359
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2005
    Conspiracy theories. Everyone knows conspiracies don't exist in the real world. Well they used to, but not anymore. They magically stopped around the 90s. Now people can get to the source of things in a few clicks you see. If conspiracies existed we'd know about them.

    Joking aside, when Hillary is elected, how likely is she to be impeached with all the various allegations against her? And if that happens, who becomes president then? The VP?

  10. #1360
    verbose douchebag
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Lyon, France
    What happened is that we had to distinguish conspiracies from conspiracy theories, because the latter seems to be justified by as little as "if I can imagine it, then it's true and evidence to the contrary is a cover-up".

  11. #1361
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2009
    Location: The Spiraling Sea

  12. #1362
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Well, it's also "I want it to be true, therefore I'm going to ignore all evidence to the contrary". I remember I once listened to a guy who was a fierce believer in the Moon landing hoax (and also that there are aliens on the Moon) and nothing could persuade him from it. Not later photos of the landing sites, not countless scientists, not Moon rocks, not hundreds of thousands of people being involved with it, not independent organizations tracking the flights and recording the transmissions, not even retroreflectors left on the Moon.

  13. #1363
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Two more days, folks! In preparation for what's bound to be an exciting election, I've bought some finger sandwiches, a big party platter, 4 boxes of shotgun shells, whipped up about 15 Molotov Cocktails, and set up a perimeter fence around my property.

    WAIT! I FORGOT THE BOTTLED WATER! OHGODOHGODOHGOD!

  14. #1364
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2009
    Location: The Spiraling Sea
    College speaker calls out Hillary Clinton at her own rally!...



    ...and what a yuge rally it was!...Go Hillary, Go!!!

  15. #1365
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    While I can't deny the criticisms, I do think it's funny how people still rally Trump as the alternative. He has Steven Mnuchin, a once Goldman Sachs and Soros Fund Management (yes, as in George Soros) employee, as his campaign finance chair, and is rumored to be his pick for Secretary of the Treasury if he wins the presidency.

    Now I don't have a problem with any of this stuff. It's just funny how these people lambaste Hillary for things Trump tends to do as well. For a candidate running on an anti-establishment platform, he sure does seem to surround himself with the people he's supposedly taking a stand against.

    ...and the FBI once again recommended no charges for Hillary Clinton concerning the new email find.

  16. #1366
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2009
    Location: The Spiraling Sea
    That will blow up in Comey's face...and, Hillary is still under criminal investigation by the FBI.

  17. #1367
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Yeah, like everything else has. The guy can't even pass gas without someone accusing him of mishandling his position. I guess with this recent announcement, it's the Democrats turn to go back to loving Comey again, while the Republicans demand his resignation. Amazing how we all turn so quickly on that dime.

    And yeah, they're still investigating the Clinton Foundation. But considering how 9 Benghazi hearings and now 2 email scandal investigations have turned out, well...let's hope it turns up something, huh?

  18. #1368
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2003
    Location: The Land of Make Believe
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    That will blow up in Comey's face...and, Hillary is still under criminal investigation by the FBI.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37892138

    No criminality in Clinton emails - FBI

    The FBI says it has found no evidence of criminality in a new batch of Hillary Clinton emails.

    FBI Director James Comey said in a letter to congressmen the agency had finished its review and found nothing to alter its original conclusion.

    In July, he said Mrs Clinton had been careless but not criminal in handling sensitive material on her private email server while secretary of state.

  19. #1369
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2009
    Location: The Spiraling Sea
    Like I said, this premature or corrupt conclusion will blow up in his face...and, Hillary Clinton is still under criminal investigation by the FBI.

  20. #1370
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Let's just get this shit done and over with so we can move on to the inevitable impeachment hearings, huh?

  21. #1371
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Vae, you do understand that he isn't personally leading the investigation, right? He's the director of the FBI. He's just reporting the conclusion of the team that's doing the investigating.

  22. #1372
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2009
    Location: The Spiraling Sea
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Let's just get this shit done and over with so we can move on to the inevitable impeachment hearings, huh?
    If she were to be elected, that would be a likely outcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Vae, you do understand that he isn't personally leading the investigation, right? He's the director of the FBI. He's just reporting the conclusion of the team that's doing the investigating.
    I understand far more than you know.

  23. #1373
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    I understand far more than you know.

  24. #1374
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    I ran across this quote on Ars Technica awhile back that I want to post here because it's so damn funny and true...

    I hate to sound snobby here, but I've noticed a distinct trend. Most of the time, when people have critiques of Trump to discuss, they post links to the NYT, WaPo, Politico, etc. And almost without fail, when I see a counter-argument for why I'm supposed to hate / despise Hillary Clinton, it comes in the form of a shitty YouTube video pointing to someone I've never heard of, making wild-eyed accusations or offering similarly unhinged humor.

    It honestly makes me wonder if Trump supporters realize how badly they're scraping the bottom of the barrel, particularly since the NYT, WaPo, and Politico have all published multiple stories about the Clinton emails, their contents, the Goldman Sachs transcripts, and other facets of her campaign.

    It's one thing to claim that the media is biased against you and something else entirely to ignore the high-quality evidence you *could* use to make your point in favor of something someone barfed up with a GoPro and a half a line of coke.
    edit: Staker's video above sounds like some lost They Might Be Giants song.

  25. #1375
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    edit: Staker's video above sounds like some lost They Might Be Giants song.
    I know, right?

Page 55 of 558 FirstFirst ... 51015202530354045505152535455565758596065707580859095100105155305555 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •