TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 18.06%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

51 35.42%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 34.72%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.78%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 9.03%
Page 553 of 558 FirstFirst ... 53303453503508513518523528533538543548549550551552553554555556557 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,825 of 13942

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Me and TTKG12something-something brought it up.

At this point, I probably wouldn't even raise an eyebrow if Trump himself proposed the idea of putting bounties on our soldiers if it could make him a deal. Not seriously, but I do believe it started right after their long phone talks together, and if so, I have to imagine they're connected in some way.

Last edited by Starker; 1st Jul 2020 at 07:30.

Is it just me or ... the twitter images from Starker never show (not even a broken image icon, just nothing shows - can only view them by extracting the link manually from the post).

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    Trump knew that Russia was offering bounties to the Taliban, for killing American soldiers and he did nothing about it. Well not nothing but nothing appropriate.
    What would you suggest he do? His sanctions have been pretty uncomfortable for the Kremlin so far.

Quote Originally Posted by zombe View Post
    Is it just me or ... the twitter images from Starker never show (not even a broken image icon, just nothing shows - can only view them by extracting the link manually from the post).
    No idea what's going on. I tried opening the page with different browsers and it's showing up in several types of Chrome and Firefox. I'll try to use more images from imgur from now on (usually, I do a reverse search on images and try to select one that wouldn't blow the page up too much and a lot of those seem to be on Twitter, unfortunately).

Quote Originally Posted by nemyax View Post
    What would you suggest he do? His sanctions have been pretty uncomfortable for the Kremlin so far.
    You mean the sanctions he has dragged his feet on implementing and even failed to implement at all? Or the ones that he has lifted? In any case, there is a range of options, ranging from mild to extreme...

Diplomatic: put out a statement at the very least, seek out allies to support you, send out diplomats
    Legal: indict the officers behind the operation
    Economic: sanction people and businesses related to this operation, maybe target Putin's massive wealth directly
    Extrajudicial: engage in the kind of asymmetric warfare that Russia is doing and assassinate the people paying the bounties

Have the people & policy-making apparatus of the US recognize that Russia under Putin is actively belligerent to the US. To say we're already in asymmetrical war with each other, with one side not even realizing it, might be a good way to put it. And unlike China, it's not like we even need access to Russia's markets or anything else they could possible offer.
    (I think other Western countries had already gotten the memo a while ago, like the UK when Russia attacked its agents, if they weren't already there.)

I've read some articles that Putin's star is allegedly fading quickly. Maybe that's been said before and came to nothing. Anyway, in this case I think the whole dynamic is very top-down and driven just by Putin, so if he stepped down, that by itself could change the situation quickly, depending on how much of Putinism lives on after he's gone.

Speaking of which, I think I mentioned before why it's so important Trump gets prosecuted so Trumpism doesn't survive in GOP thinking after his term. I could care less about him the person, but I think it's important institutionally.
    Last edited by demagogue; 1st Jul 2020 at 08:27.

Quote Originally Posted by demagogue View Post
    I've read some articles that Putin's star is allegedly fading quickly. Maybe that's been said before and came to nothing.
    It won't ever come to anything, no matter how faded the star. You have to understand what Russia really is. It's a bunch of archaic scumbags with old nukes at the top and a spineless brainwashed population with collective delusions of grandeur at the bottom. That's all there is to it.

if he stepped down, that by itself could change the situation quickly
    He won't step down. There are only two possible scenarios: he either dies or gets ousted by his own clique (and probably dies, but that won't matter anymore). The most likely circumstances for scenario 2 is if oil prices stabilise at about $10 for a few months. You'll be surprised how abruptly this unique fucking snowflake can get a replacement.
    But even so, nothing will really change, at least not quickly. It's largely been that way for the past 500 years or more.

There's always a tweet. Always.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...72174722273280

Isn't the WORLD tired of hearing President Obama say he knew nothing about anything-time to take responsibility for all of your mistakes!

He won't step down.
    I meant to say if he was pushed out by popular demand or whatever.

Edit: Lol, literally as I'm posting that, this comes out.

Putin declared triumphant in referendum allowing him to rule until 2036 - five hours before polls close

Quote Originally Posted by The Independent
    Oiled by the Kremlin’s election machine, the result of Vladimir Putin’s vote on constitutional reform — one that would allow him to rule until 2036 — was never in doubt.

But the decision by Russia's election commission to publish ‘preliminary’ live results five hours before polling closed was a novelty that shocked the most cynical of observers.

The projection of 73 per cent in favour of amendments was broadly in line with exit polls published by state pollsters FOM and VTsIOM. They projected 70 per cent and 76 per cent respectively, also before the end of polling.

Opposition opposition groups painted an altogether different picture. Their own exit polls projected a tie in Moscow (49.91 per cent for, 49.87 against) and a defeat for the president in his home city of St Petersburg (42,02 percent for, 57.7 per cent against).
    Last edited by demagogue; 1st Jul 2020 at 11:16.

pushed out by popular demand
    Pfft. Coffin or coup, no other options.

Vladimir Putin’s vote on constitutional reform
    This is how the "vote" looked:
    Last edited by nemyax; 1st Jul 2020 at 12:24.

Savage.

Top shelf trolling.

Touche! Ya got me. I haven't a clue. I mean, other than to unequivocally condemn Putin and promise to hold Putin accountable, un-invite Vlad from the G7+1, pledge to protect Americans overseas and at home, pledge to secure elections against a repeat of the Russian interference that got him elected, apologize for not acting immediately or maybe just resign.

Other than that, I can't think of a single meaningful thing he could have done.

unequivocally condemn Putin and promise to hold Putin accountable, un-invite Vlad from the G7+1, pledge to protect Americans overseas and at home, pledge to secure elections against a repeat of the Russian interference that got him elected, apologize for not acting immediately
    Sounds good.

or maybe just resign
    Well, let his country elect someone else this November if they can. Or if they want to.

The art of the deal:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/21/u...ina-trade.html

President Trump said he resisted punishing China for its mass internment of ethnic Uighurs last year for fear of jeopardizing trade talks with Beijing, a blunt admission of his transactional approach to human rights and willingness to subordinate other U.S. policy priorities to a potential trade deal he considers vital to his re-election.

[...]

U.S. officials and human rights groups say that China has placed up to one million Uighurs in indoctrination camps in the country’s northwestern Xinjiang region and turned the area into a dystopian surveillance state. Beijing has claimed that its policies are aimed at curbing extremism and that people in the camps, which it calls vocational training centers, are there voluntarily.

Ample evidence, including leaked Chinese government documents, proves otherwise, and former detainees have alleged rape, medical experiments and torture. Human Rights Watch has condemned abuse in the camps as “horrific.”
    [...]
    https://time.com/5862372/china-priso...Top+Stories%29

Federal authorities in New York on Wednesday seized a shipment of weaves and other beauty accessories suspected to be made out of human hair taken from people locked inside a Chinese internment camp.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials told The Associated Press that 13 tons (11.8 metric tonnes) of hair products worth an estimated $800,000 were in the shipment.

[...]

verbose douchebag
    I guess that's where Chief Dickhead is getting his weaves from then.

Not sure where to post this, but the FBI just unveiled charges and arrested Ghislaine Maxwell here this morning (Jeffrey Epstein's mistress). I thought she was supposedly in New Zealand. I'm surprised she didn't hide out a bit further away from New York. Anyway, let the plea bargaining begin. I have a feeling she's going to come up with some dirt on Democrats in time for the election. Or maybe it will be Trump?

Or, y'know, certain British royals. I hope she rots in jail, but if she rats some of the bastards out, all the better.

Maybe she will mysteriously commit suicide like Jeffery did. No evidence to the contrary.

I think the Maxwell case is relevant to this thread. Some are suggesting that it was the pending arrest of Maxwell that inspired Bill Barr's attempted coup at SDNY, to get ahead of any damaging information she might provide against the many powerful friends of Epstein, including Bill Barr's client, Donald Trump.

My, what big pupils you have, future First Lady. All the better to see us with?

Last edited by Starker; 3rd Jul 2020 at 00:10.

Psych!

TLP stalking #45 where he lives.

Trumps niece just leased her book on Trump. He failed again to block this book in court. "Too Much and Never Enough". Mary Trump PHD in shrinkology

Still Subjective
    Kanye West for president.

Or Paris Hilton.

Go America!

Hopefully we've had enough of a joke president for a little while.

Page 553 of 558 FirstFirst ... 53303453503508513518523528533538543548549550551552553554555556557 ... LastLast