TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 18.06%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

51 35.42%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 34.72%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.78%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 9.03%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Moderator and Priest
    I know I know I know I know I know!

Batshit in Your Soul

Moderator and Priest
    I have a secret to tell
    In my electrical mail
    It's a chain of simple message and I'm leaving out the markings and tells
    So the D's must listen to me
    Filibuster vigilantly
    My name is Hillary
    One note spelled TS/SCI
    The investigations are infinite
    Like the Republican congress it doesn't rest

Blue pantsuit in the spotlight of the media
    Who watches over you
    Make a little batshit in your soul

I'm kinda wondering if Vae is emotionally prepared for the crushing disappointment of nothing at all happening that he wants to happen. Manwe too for that matter. There's plenty of that disappointment in life and there's only so much cynicism and "hidden truths" and "real information" someone can earnestly absorb before something pops. It's all so obviously dramatic and serious and evil that something just has to happen.
    The cottage industry of youtubers going on about this stuff is going to have plenty to do. Their fans might be a different story.

This was foretold:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJig1h0-z9s

Peter Kadzik is a good friend of John Podesta and is at the head of the investigation.

James Comey worked for HSBC where he abetted financial dealings for the Clintons.

Moderator and Priest
    This is what I don't understand. It's not enough to say that both are pretty unsavory, but if I had to pick one over the other...

No. The the whole thing has to be embellished to the point where one candidate is literally the devil, and we now vote for very soul of the nation.

I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK, PEOPLE?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzman View Post
    I'm kinda wondering if Vae is emotionally prepared for the crushing disappointment of nothing at all happening that he wants to happen.
    I have no personal, ideological, or emotional attachment to the outcome of future events...However, I am deeply concerned about the corruption that is in the process of undermining western civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    I know, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    I know I know I know I know I know!
    Quote Originally Posted by SD View Post
    Batshit in Your Soul
    I have a secret to tell
    In my electrical mail
    It's a chain of simple message and I'm leaving out the markings and tells
    So the D's must listen to me
    Filibuster vigilantly
    My name is Hillary
    One note spelled TS/SCI
    The investigations are infinite
    Like the Republican congress it doesn't rest

Blue pantsuit in the spotlight of the media
    Who watches over you
    Make a little batshit in your soul
    None of this childish bantering will prevent the inevitable undoing of Hillary Clinton...even if she is elected.

Financial institutions settle with the US govt. all the time. That was usually the whole point of the investigation in the first place.

This whole "here's a string of unconnected events which happen to share some names, YOU fill in the blanks" is the conspiracy theorist version of the god of the gaps. (Ok, except corruption does actually exist, so maybe a bit less silly ... but still, the number of "fill in the blanks" accusations that you could make is enormous compared the the number that will actually be true.)

That said, I watched the first minute of nbohr1more's video, and it would be inappropriate, if true. I guess my previous experience following Tony's links has primed me to automatically disbelieve it, given the source.

Guys, guys, I have no interest in the outcome of this election, it's just....I have much interest in the outcome of this election.

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
    Guys, guys, I have no interest in the outcome of this election, it's just....I have much interest in the outcome of this election.
    It looks like you're as confused as that guy in the pic.

I'll explain what I said in a simple way...in the hope that you may understand it:

I am not emotionally or ideologically attached to the outcome...like a partisan would be.
    I am concerned about the corruption, because of its destructive nature to western civilization...which is a separate issue than being ideologically partisan.

Attached ≠ Concerned

and

Anti-corruption ≠ Partisan Ideology

Let me know if you're still having trouble understanding this.
    Last edited by Vae; 6th Nov 2016 at 21:04.

Moderator and Priest
    And of course the only answer to this wanton political corruption inherent within Washington DC, that most banana of all republics, is Donald J. Trump, right?

It's not partisan when you're rooting for the good guy.

It's not politically partisan, when one is not motivated by political ideology.

Moderator and Priest
    Well, I have to admit that Trump is about as far from a traditional Republican as you can get.

Rather, you're just going for the guy who can scream real good.

Well, I have to admit that Trump is about as far from a traditional Republican as you can get.
    Like him or not, that is certainly true.

Rather, you're just going for the guy who can scream real good.
    That's not it...I thought you were listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzman View Post
    I'm kinda wondering if Vae is emotionally prepared for the crushing disappointment of nothing at all happening that he wants to happen. Manwe too for that matter.
    Hmm, I'm not sure you understand my position. There is only one candidate running for the office, and that's Hilary. Trump is just a clown to entertain us. He doesn't stand a chance and never did. He was pretty much doing her campaign for her at the beginning, then Wikileaks happened for some reason and the poor guy had to improvise himself as a serious contender.

How he managed to blunder his way this far into the race is beyond me. I guess that tells us a lot about the level of politics in your country. Not that we're much better here, mind. The other day, our very own president, in his infinite respect for the democratic process, didn't even bother acknowledging the existence of an opponent to Hillary (or Trump for that matter).

Anyway, Trump probably threw all his money into the race. As soon as she's elected he's finished. If I was him I'd have quit as soon as the Wikileaks stuff started coming out. He's in over his head now. The way I understand it, he's rich but not THAT rich.

Me, I'm just laughing my ass off at the idea that your next president is a crooked whore and that you're forced to vote for her anyway. And I'm looking forward to the inevitable impeachment/hearing/drama/whatever, all the while crossing my fingers she doesn't ramp up the conflict with Russia/Syria too much. Not that she has any say in the matter, but still.

As for conspiracy theories they're fun in that they give meaning and order to what is a very random and chaotic world. It's fairly easy to understand why people believe in them so easily. It explains the unexplainable. Personally I don't have any strong belief in anything. I'm fairly open-minded and try to listen to all sides. Although I do tend to lean towards the crazy conspiracy side lately, simply because it's more entertaining. I'm certainly not stupid enough to sit through a Trump speech, though. Or one of Clinton's for that matter. And I feel sorry for anyone who does.

Let's just take a look at how one of the last Vae predictions went..

With this latest bombshell, FBI Director Comey has discovered new evidence which will almost certainly lead to the prosecution of Clinton, for either illegal misconduct regarding the handling of classified information, illegal operations concerning the Clinton Foundation, or both.

Under these circumstances, Director Comey would have never re-opened the case if there wasn't a critical piece of damning evidence involved.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    That's not it...I thought you were listening.
    Yeah, I know your reasoning. A stand against corruption. It's just that his stance on such has no basis in anything, no evidence to back it up besides his own good word and promises. When you consider the evidence to the contrary, it seems to be really kind of empty.

How he claim to be a political outside when he's playing the same games as everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Let's just take a look at how one of the last Vae predictions went..
    I stand by my prediction that Hillary will be prosecuted at a later date, with email evidence helping to convict her.

You're also making the mistake of assuming Comey is acting from a non-coerced position, at this particular point in time.

Moderator and Priest
    You're also making the mistake of assuming Comey is acting from a non-coerced position, at this particular point in time.
    What proof is there that he is? What does he have to gain or lose by siding with or against Hillary Clinton? Do you really think she could blackmail or in any way threaten the director of the FBI?

Well, we shall be waiting, along with the supposed neurological disorder that's "almost certain" to be revealed soon:

It's a near certainty that she's suffering from a neurological disorder...Most likely, Parkinson's Disease.

The Clinton campaign will try and hide her condition between now and November...With only 58 days until the election, they have a shot, but will likely fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Manwe View Post
    Hmm, I'm not sure you understand my position...
    Fair enough. I like the odd screed of blazing cynicism myself from time to time, so I can't be one to judge.

It looks like you're as confused as that guy in the pic.

I'll explain what I said in a simple way...in the hope that you may understand it:

I am not emotionally or ideologically attached to the outcome...like a partisan would be.
    I am concerned about the corruption, because of its destructive nature to western civilization...which is a separate issue than being ideologically partisan.

Attached ≠ Concerned

and

Anti-corruption ≠ Partisan Ideology

Let me know if you're still having trouble understanding this.
    I give thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis many fucks:

Pro-tip: Voting for someone who is as much of an insider as it is possible for someone to be is not anti-establishment.

On an unrelated note, if I were supporting a candidate and around 50% of their coalition consisted of white supremacists, I'd probably spend some serious time wondering why I shared their viewpoint.

Moderator and Priest
    He does have some appeal for that demographic, though considering he tentatively has about ~50% of the vote according to the polls, I doubt a full quarter of the voting population would be white supremacists.

I'm being a little overly nitpicky with your point, I know. But, eh...

Page 56 of 558 FirstFirst ... 61116212631364146515253545556575859606166717681869196101106156306556 ... LastLast