TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

31 19.25%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

54 33.54%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

51 31.68%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

5 3.11%
  • I don't know what's going on!

20 12.42%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dumped! ✮✮✮

Lawsuit in Michigan not going so well.

The judge cast doubt on the affidavits of several GOP poll challengers who were present during the absentee counting process, writing that they had not attended an Oct. 29 walk through of operations at TCF Center and "did not have a full understanding" of the process.

"No formal challenges were filed. However, sinister, fraudulent motives were ascribed to the process and the city of Detroit," Kenny wrote in a Friday opinion. "Plaintiff's interpretation of events is incorrect and not credible."
    The city of Detroit has denied each allegation and said they are proof the plaintiffs "do not understand absent voter ballot processing and tabulating."
    "It is clear also that they did not operate through the leadership of their challenger party, because the issues they bring forward were by and large discussed and resolved with the leadership of their challenger party," according to an affidavit by Chris Thomas, a retired 36-year elections director for Michigan under both Republican and Democratic secretaries of state.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryzemuis View Post
    Who? Me?
    Dude, I don't even drink alcohol.

Yeah, I know Melania is from Slovenia, and not from Russia. And I even know that Slovenia is ex-Yugoslavia. And that Yugoslavia wasn't even part of the Warsaw Pact. Let alone the USSR.

It was a joke. I don't even believe that Russia was directly meddling with the 2016 US elections. (Americans have to thank themselves for their fucked-up political situation). I don't think Putin has any influence on Trump. And still I thought it was funny.
    First off, you make fucked up Tocky sad. Second, everyone else knew it was a joke and it was indeed funny. Third, the Russians did indeed interfere. They hacked the DNC for Trump and even a Florida server not to mention all the memes and fake accounts to sway facebook idiots. The Internet Research Agency made a concerted effort which actually paid off. They even farmed out some things to Bulgaria I think it was. Trump had a room set aside for a Russian oligarch at his tower but nothing proven there however he was involved in money laundering for them. He said on national TV that he trusted Putin over his own CIA. He met with Putin in private without the usual staff. He refused to admonish Putin for putting a bounty on our troops in Afghanistan. Just a few things that make it very suspicious. God knows what they have on him.

At least it caused that Assange asshat to expose his Russian bias when he tried to defend them on the Hannity show.

The Pooh post got me thinking.

Winnie the Pooh images are banned in China. A play ground in Poland banned Winnie as well according to this article.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...e-9872278.html

What would be a good character reference for Trump ?

There are so many laughable moments in Trump's fiasco that it's depressing to watch.

Wisconsin: The recount Trump was counting on is going well enough. "51 of 72 counties have completed their canvasses, resulting in Biden gaining 10 votes and Trump losing 271 votes. Womp womp." (And Trump thinks 2.7 million votes were stolen from him. XD That'd still put him more than 3 million votes behind Biden by the end of this.)

Pennsylvania: Lawyer keeps trying to argue hearing someone make a statement (as evidence of the fact of that statement that there was some kind of fraud) isn't inadmissible hearsay because she was a direct witness. Judge: To the fact? Lawyer: No, to the statement. Womp womp.

Michigan: Pyrian, you didn't even mention my favorite phrases from the Michigan Judge Stephens: the claim for one district turns on a report of a statement someone heard, which the judge threw out as "inadmissible hearsay within hearsay." Womp womp. (I already posted the womp womp from their incompetent appeal petition in my last post.)

Virginia Trump election HQ: In shocking other news, Trump staffers on his hotline are traumatized being subjected to relentless harassment, crank calls, and death threats working Trump's "fraud hotline", 3~4 hours of it for every single call that might be a tip (but of course never is), strangely they don't seem to acknowledge Trump did that to them; then they're severely punished for deigning to ask for help for their impending unemployment, and it doesn't even occur to Trump that these suckers still exist, much less that they should get some kind of thanks after devoting a year or more to helping this man. After months of sacrifice, they're just treated like shit and kicked out the door with spit in their face for their disloyalty and silence from Trump. Womp womp.
    Last edited by demagogue; 14th Nov 2020 at 00:12.

Quote Originally Posted by howeird View Post
    What would be a good character reference for Trump ?
    Donald the Hutt?

https://twitter.com/rob_sheridan/sta...517248/photo/3

Quote Originally Posted by demagogue View Post
    There are so many laughable moments in Trump's fiasco that it's depressing to watch.
    You ain't seen nothin' yet:

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/11...ection-results

President Trump has put his personal lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, in charge of his campaign lawsuits related to the outcome of the election, as well as all public communications related to them, four people familiar with the move said on Friday.

I voted for Gov Wolf, and I like Warren, Sanders, etc. as policy makers, but this guy right here is the only politician I can say I genuinely like:

https://www.wtae.com/article/lt-gov-...fraud/34651377

Taking the Death Toll
    I do think it's interesting that in the week since Trump's hopes of staying in the White House have been shredded like puppies in a blender, most of the absolute worst of this forum's right-wingers have been mysteriously silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryzemuis View Post
    Commies are commies.
    To a country, commies are like coronavirus. Very hard to shake off and they might kill you.

Comparing your political opponents to a disease on your country is a clear sign of a fascist ideology.
    Not just because the Nazis did it before you, but because it's dehumanizing your opponents and legitimizes any kind of attacks on them. Be it the "Eternal Jew" or "the Commies" or whoever.

The Lincoln Project did a pro-democracy ad:

Quote Originally Posted by Kolya View Post
    legitimizes any kind of attacks on them
    It doesn't. It only stresses the importance of (mental) hygiene.

Be it the "Eternal Jew" or "the Commies" or whoever.
    Or "the fascists"? I have solid proof that commies are fatal—they killed my country twice. Frankly, communism and fascism are merely flavours of totalitarianism. Despite their different origins, they both boil down to the same thing: the opposite of freedom.

He's gonna crack. This was my first feeling. He's never had anything like a human-level attention span or focus. You just wait two weeks, and it's some other crisis he's already full steam into and the current one will already be long forgotten.

Trump comes close to acknowledging defeat before catching himself

For almost a week, the world has waited for Donald Trump to acknowledge the results of the November 3 election and his rival Joe Biden’s victory. On Friday, the sitting president came closest yet. Speaking at an event in the White House Rose Garden, Mr Trump appeared to recognise that a different administration would be in charge in January, and that it would get to decide whether or not to push for a lockdown to counter the rapid spread of Covid-19. “This administration will not be going to a lockdown. Hopefully the . . . ,” Mr Trump said before catching himself. “Whatever happens in the future, who knows which administration it will be, I guess time will tell.” It was the only moment during the half-hour press conference — his first set of public remarks since Mr Biden was declared the victor — that the president appeared to accept reality.

Quote Originally Posted by nemyax View Post
    It doesn't. It only stresses the importance of (mental) hygiene.
    Maybe that's not what you meant, but this same kind of rhetoric that dehumanizes others by comparing them to animals and diseases has been used to rile up people and legitimize murderous attacks many times.
    And when you're talking about "(mental) hygiene" I'm not at all convinced that this isn't what you meant.

Quote Originally Posted by nemyax View Post
    Or "the fascists"? I have solid proof that commies are fatal—they killed my country twice. Frankly, communism and fascism are merely flavours of totalitarianism. Despite their different origins, they both boil down to the same thing: the opposite of freedom.
    If I saw someone comparing "the fascists" to a disease, I would tell them the same thing, yeah. I'm not tolerating intolerance, but I do believe in the rule of law.
    And you don't need to lecture me about communism, I've lived under the rule of pseudo-communists in Eastern Germany. Where do you hail from?

Quote Originally Posted by demagogue View Post
    He's gonna crack.
    No, he's not. He's too image conscious to give you the joy of seeing him melt down.

He's slowly coming around. I think he's going to man up and he'll pass the torch grudgingly but in order.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by june gloom View Post
    I do think it's interesting that in the week since Trump's hopes of staying in the White House have been shredded like puppies in a blender, most of the absolute worst of this forum's right-wingers have been mysteriously silent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    It is a near certainty that Trump will win the election. However, it is likely that there will be another coup attempt, post-election night.

Currently we are in a state of cold civil war, which can turn hot after the election, if certain possibilities were to occur.
    Vae's busy preparing for Hot Civil War II.

And when you're talking about "(mental) hygiene" I'm not at all convinced that this isn't what you meant.
    I mean staying clean of ideologies that are demonstrably fallacious and bad for you.

Where do you hail from?
    From Ground Zero, Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    No, he's not. He's too image conscious to give you the joy of seeing him melt down.

He's slowly coming around. I think he's going to man up and he'll pass the torch grudgingly but in order.
    By crack I didn't mean melt down, although narcissist collapse is a thing, and you can tell it's coming when the flying monkey army recruitment really goes into overdrive. If he does every get actually prosecuted, we might see it then. I'm not ready to speculate on that yet though. But I don't think "come around" is the right term either.

I meant one day the whole issue just won't exist anymore (like a continuity crack) and he'll already be neck deep into some new supply kick. You can see that with past things he's done, and to really start to understand it one has to read up on object relation psychology. Cluster b's have issues maintaining whole object relations and memory issues flow out of that, like one day he's going to just wake up and forget that being president was ever a thing in his life because now he's organizing rallies for this new cult he's put together and has to lead a crusade against the lizard kings or whatever.

The particulars are impossible to predict, but there's always been the same pattern repeated ad nauseum.

If there is no Putin/Trump connection why doesn't Putin congratulate Biden ? Even FOX news has admitted he won. His buddy Benjamin Netanyahu congratulated Biden as well.

Edit for Image in my head:
    -Cindy Brady saying, "Russia, Russia, Russia"
    -Replacing their Hollywood squares look, at the beginning of the show, with Trump and family, with some new lyrics, and call them "The Bratty Bunch".
    Last edited by howeird; 14th Nov 2020 at 12:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Vae's busy preparing for Hot Civil War II.
    How often can you polish a gun till the bluing wears off though?

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    How often can you polish a gun till the bluing wears off though?
    I hear a lot of them are removing the orange caps from their Airsoft rifles.

More DACA!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...inted-n1247848

A federal judge in New York City on Saturday said Chad Wolf has not been acting lawfully as the chief of Homeland Security and that, as such, his suspension of protections for a class of migrants brought to the United States illegally as children is invalid.

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in June that the Trump administration wrongly tried to shut down protections under the Obama-era legislation known as DACA, or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. On July 28, Wolf nonetheless suspended DACA pending review.

Quote Originally Posted by howeird View Post
    If there is no Putin/Trump connection why doesn't Putin congratulate Biden ? Even FOX news has admitted he won. His buddy Benjamin Netanyahu congratulated Biden as well.
    Shhhhhhh

Netanyahu? He must play the dove now
    No more Kushner asking the POTUS for iranian generals direct assassinations......pardon, "solutions".

With Joe and Kamala, Israel is probably fucked.

They'll be fine. Maybe he'll push them a bit about the 67 borders, which they'll ignore as always, but other than that I think Biden's international focus will be to restore the status quo ante trumpum.

Page 608 of 652 FirstFirst ... 108358508558563568573578583588593598603604605606607608609610611612613618623628633638643648 ... LastLast