TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

31 19.25%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

54 33.54%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

51 31.68%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

5 3.11%
  • I don't know what's going on!

20 12.42%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dumped! ✮✮✮

They ought to hoist that so it flies over the capital, just so there's no mistaking what this is.

Quote Originally Posted by ZylonBane View Post
    Okay, so you're saying that the Democrats are the "ultra conservative, ultra capitalistic, deeply religious, the poor can die, fuck the environment, egoistic, egocentric, all foreigners are cockroaches, materialistic, me me me, right-wing faction." That's seriously what you're saying?
    Obviously, there are varying factions inside each of the parties, but as whole, this is about what they look like to us in Europe.
    The Democrats (with a few individual exceptions) are more conservative than the most conservative parties here in Ireland, for example.

From everything I've read and seen about the USA, there is so much broken in all of its institutions that it defies belief, and even the most generous interpretation of that paints the Democrats as too ineffective and cowardly to actually fix the myriad of problems in your society, even if you don't want to acknowledge that they're directly responsible for any of those problems.

The security at Bidenís inauguration is going to have to be huge.

I still remember when the fuck your feelings crowd was telling people to get over it and that elections have consequences. Now it turns out it's the right wing snowflakes who have trouble getting over a loss and who can't control their emotions.

LOL, the Mark of the Outsider from Dishonored on the left hand of the Trump supporter.
    They really live in a fantasy dimension. Literally.

->

The guy in the middle is cracking me up. Is he supposed to be like a davy crockett/viking mix?

It's a native trapper

Maybe this is finally the time Lord Dampnut will pivot to acting more presidential. Maybe right after infrastructure week.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...-last-n1252930

President Donald Trump's allies are hoping Wednesday marks his last stand in a weekslong effort to challenge the November election results, with multiple people close to Trump privately acknowledging that his options will be exhausted once Congress tabulates the Electoral College votes."It's going to get worse before it gets better," one of Trump's allies said. "He's lost re-election. So for somebody who has no sense of shame, there's no downside to him letting all the crazy out."

[...]

There's not a serious discussion of somehow using the military to block the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden on Jan. 20, officials said. But some of Trump's allies have pushed the idea, and people close to him said they can't rule out that he'll entertain Hail Mary options to hold on to power as the end of his presidency approaches.

"He won't stop," a Republican with ties to the White House said, suggesting Trump will continue to press his grievances beyond Wednesday's process in Congress. "He's embarrassed."

The Trump ally described him as "increasingly desperate." And another person close to Trump said his behavior in recent days, particularly in pressing Georgia's secretary of state to find votes for him, "shows in his own words that there isn't a path to victory in these election challenges."

Already, people close to Trump said he has taken his election fraud claims much further than they thought he would.
    [...]

Previously Important
    These quisling assholes are making me question my beard.

And that, mes amis, is a Bad Thing because I will choose my beard over them. When backed into a corner, knock the walls down, my Nana Yeti told me. Hey presto no more corner.

Burn it all, le barbe c'est moi, panchote.

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Already, people close to Trump said he has taken his election fraud claims much further than they thought he would.
    What they expect from a narcissist? Reason? He's like a mad baby with too much power he can't even begin to understand how to use properly and for what purpose. He's only interest is to maintain it, like a SOOTHER in the MOUTH.

This kind of people live in total denial when they can't take what they want.

Last edited by lowenz; 6th Jan 2021 at 19:14.

Fuck "two weeks left", impeach this lunatic again stat and kick him the hell out for good.

Furry Boys, represent!

Peaceful protestors unwittingly occupying a T***p photo-op location. CALL IN THE ARMY!

Secessionists storm Congress. They are just letting off steam. No biggy.

Where are the black vans and the anonymous police whisking people away? At least turn the hoses on them.

BANNED
    America, lol

Capitol Police, National Guard, etc, are under federal control. They basically let this happen.

Twitter just locked his account for 12 hours. Only took them four years to do anything.

https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/st...70430062485505

Tells you everything you need to know:

https://twitter.com/TomiLahren/statu...39504046465025

If @realDonaldTrump were to lose (he won’t) his supporters will go to work tomorrow just as we do everyday. When Biden loses, his “supporters” will likely loot and riot. Tells you everything you need to know! #Trump2020

Some one in RBJ's FB comments just labeled this the "Beer Belly Putsch" and I just have to memorialize that here for posterity.

Watching vox pop bits on US media and Lord Dampnut's supporters can't seem to agree on whether the rioters in the Capitol were patriots pushed over the edge by 4 years of Democrats not accepting Lord Dampnut as their saviour or Antifa scum in disguise.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by nemyax View Post
    You're one step closer to a one-party system.
    First comes Democrats controlling the House, Senate, and executive branch. NEXT COMES THE POGROMS!

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbread Man View Post
    These quisling assholes are making me question my beard.

And that, mes amis, is a Bad Thing because I will choose my beard over them. When backed into a corner, knock the walls down, my Nana Yeti told me. Hey presto no more corner.

Burn it all, le barbe c'est moi, panchote.
    The worst thing about all this is that we know jack shit is going to be done to those in Washington who did their part stoking the fervor. The most we're likely to see are the Proud Boys being labeled as domestic terrorists. A few of their members will get arrested and put on trial, and those in the House and Senate who were previously screaming of election fraud will publicly pat themselves on their backs for doing their part to defend our Republic.

It makes me sick.

Trumpist mind in a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Watching vox pop bits on US media and Lord Dampnut's supporters can't seem to agree on whether the rioters in the Capitol were patriots pushed over the edge by 4 years of Democrats not accepting Lord Dampnut as their saviour or Antifa scum in disguise.
    Of course, the "Trump supporters" are now relabeled leftist antifa, you know, 1984 style

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/re...fa-provocation

On his personal Twitter account, Rep. Paul Gosar, retweeted a video posted that claims some of the individuals who stormed the Capitol Building were "dressed up and had knee pads," made a claim that the incident has "all the hallmarks of Antifa provocation," without offering any evidence to support that claim.

Election Won but stolen, Trump supporters not real but antifa in disguise.....the fantasies list keeps growing wild !

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    The most we're likely to see are the Proud Boys being labeled as domestic terrorists.
    They're already playing the card "Not real Trump supporters but antifa in disguise, they're leftists, we don't do this kind of things!!1111".

Republicans thanking the Capitol Police for protecting them from their supporters is a sight to see. And Lindsey Graham sure did one hell of a 180.

Page 628 of 650 FirstFirst ... 128378528578583588593598603608613618623624625626627628629630631632633638643648 ... LastLast