TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 18.06%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

51 35.42%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 34.72%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.78%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 9.03%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Irrational responses or violent threats won't heal your wound...or the wounds of the many, lost in grief and confusion.

Moderator and Priest
    Vae, have you ever wondered what you'd be like if your mother paid more attention to you as a child?

...okay, that was mean. I'm sorry.

Apology accepted...

Okay, I'll step off my high horse.

I understand this is a tough time for a lot of people.

It may be difficult to accept right now, but the future will be brighter than you think...

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Vae, have you ever wondered what you'd be like if your mother paid more attention to you as a child?
    Stopping short of the kind of attention Trump paid to his daughter, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    It may be difficult to accept right now, but the future will be brighter than you think...
    Yeah, I hear those nuclear explosions can get real bright.

Chakat sex pillow
    You're really not acting better than Vae is, guys.

No but funnier and much more realistic. I need funny just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    You're really not acting better than Vae is, guys.
    No, I'm pretty sure you're categorically wrong until everyone else starts using more "..." and italicized words in their posts.

You wouldn't want to be an advocate of that....would you?

Moderator and Priest
    Hey now, I italicize words sometimes too. Let's not cross any lines we can't step back from here, alright?

Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    No but funnier and much more realistic. I need funny just now.
    I got one for ya: Clinton lost to Donald Trump *rimshot*. No, seriously. For real.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    I'm a man.
    That means you're a cuck, AFAIK.

Source: 2016 Conservative To English Dictionary

verbose douchebag
    Not just a cuck, but a SJW libtard too.

I'm sorry but that Washington Post article is probably exactly why Trump was elected in the first place.

How obtuse do you have to be to claim that prior to "now" we were not in the cross-hairs of ISIL and radical Islam?

Didn't we just have a night-club shooting in Florida?

Did the shooter forget that Obama was currently President?

To the rust-belt voters, the logic will be "If they're gonna shoot us or bomb us anyway, why not vote for someone they don't like?".

That may not be the most effective strategy to develop lasting peace but Obama has done everything short of
    bringing military action against Israel to offer an olive branch and his good will has been spat on.

If the article was honest and articulated the fact that NOBODY in the political sphere is proposing a viable way to reduce the escalation of radicalization
    and pointed at Trump as one of those folks making any NEW ideas to address the issue harder to implement then it would be credible.

Currently it's a trashy hit-piece from a publication that was exposed as colluding with the DNC in wikileaks.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5315

I guess they think if they all continue to go on the offensive that the public will forget what the DNC did to Bernie and all the illegal or morally bankrupt political collusion they perpetrated.

verbose douchebag
    Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    Didn't we just have a night-club shooting in Florida?
    Wasn't that that just a violent homophobe who happened be of middle eastern origin? Didn't realise it had been tied to radical Islam. Plus, as far as mass-shootings go, are you sure that non-whites are really your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    Wasn't that that just a violent homophobe who happened be of middle eastern origin? Didn't realise it had been tied to radical Islam. Plus, as far as mass-shootings go, are you sure that non-whites are really your problem?

Investigators say they have found that Mateen increasingly sought out Islamic State videos and other radical Islamist propaganda in the months leading up to his shooting rampage. And in the midst of the deadly attack on the gay nightclub that killed 49 people, he paused multiple times to get the message out that he was acting in solidarity with the militant group.
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...nap-story.html

The Clinton team was actively working with the press to discourage covering this association:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11500

Leakers are offering folks the truth on silver platters. People just don't want it I guess.

He told the cops he was doing it for ISIS, but no real connection to them was ever found.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    He told the cops he was doing it for ISIS, but no real connection to them was ever found.
    Does this really matter?

Did ISIS change their propaganda when Obama was in office or predicate their propaganda with "consider not fighting the west if Hillary is winning in the polls"?

He was a like-minded individual who'd gladly consider himself part of the group even if they had no knowledge of him.

He had shared motivations and values to those who posted the propaganda.

The same way you cure society of Omar Mateen is the same way you address any similar antipathy against the west.
    A difficult problem that cannot be solved by pretending that it doesn't exist and white-washing the demographics.

Is Trump's rhetoric a solution? Hell no.

Are deceptive media helping? Also no.

Had a random thought.....video games can be surprisingly relevant.

It's a global trend and it won't go away so long as the prevailing economic model is based on investment banking. There is no political answer past sticking plasters, usually involving upping the national debt.

I'm kind of curious. Do you know what investment banks actually do?

Also worth pointing out that most investment bankers I know including my classmates are flaming leftists.

Tony, WHAT DO YOU DO? You seem like the ultimate nintendo uncle sometimes, but giving you the benefit of the doubt, you're an ex-solder AND ex-near-east politico who is now in finance?

No kidding.

Islamist terror attacks occur once in a blue moon, while some hick uses his Second Amendment rights to shoot up a school every other week.

But it's Muslims we all need to be scared of?

Quote Originally Posted by SD View Post
    No kidding.

Islamist terror attacks occur once in a blue moon, while some hick uses his Second Amendment rights to shoot up a school every other week.

What kind of contortion is this? The article that I originally rebutted as a hit-piece was about why we SHOULD be worried about Muslims.
    Now you have gone through the machinations to claim that Muslims aren't a significant threat? Then why should we care what ISIS "thinks of Trump"?

Or are we somehow claiming that during the Obama administration, ISIS really loved the US mostly and that with Trump in place they will decide to "hate us"?

It might be valid to say "they hate us more" but how true does that ring? Sounds biased to me...

Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    That may not be the most effective strategy to develop lasting peace but Obama has done everything short of
    bringing military action against Israel to offer an olive branch and his good will has been spat on.
    What olive branches has Obama offered to ISIS? I sure hope we haven't been reaching out to them.

Also, "everything short of bringing military action against Israel" is just a wee bit of an overstatement, don't you think? Previous administrations have been so close to Israel it could have been a 51st state. Obama is still partial to Israel, but pursues broader goals as well. That is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SD View Post
    No kidding.

The actual danger posed by terrorism is insignificant compared to other common dangers, but that doesn't stop people from blowing it out of proportion and spending massive resources on it.

I found this interesting: not only did Trump get fewer votes than Hillary Clinton, he also got fewer votes than John McCain or Mitt Romney (who of course lost the last two U.S. presidential elections as Republicans). Obama still has remarkably high approval ratings. More and more it seems like nominating Hillary was one of the greatest foot-shots a political party has made in my lifetime. ('Course if she'd won we'd be saying that about nominating Trump.)

Page 64 of 558 FirstFirst ... 1419242934394449545960616263646566676869747984899499104109114164314 ... LastLast