TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

31 19.25%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

54 33.54%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

51 31.68%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

5 3.11%
  • I don't know what's going on!

20 12.42%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dumped! ✮✮✮

-1.5 days :O

My mother too wants to see the celebration (here in Italy), she's always referring to Biden as "Poor Joseph" (they have nearly the same age) .....'cause she sees him as "marked for death".

ZylonBane
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryzemuis View Post
    I think meme's that are just a picture of some text suck.
    How about people stop calling literally every rectangular arrangement of pixels a meme.

Well, as long as we're doing memes or rectangular arrangements of pixels or whatever, let me just drop this here:

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    I mean, here's just a snapshot of the crimes Obama committed in their eyes (that were perfectly fine and even laudable for Republican presidents):
    I had to watch that video in TOR because it's region-locked outside the USA.

One thing you gotta love is that one minute they're slamming Obama for being too common, unpresidential for e.g. using a selfie stick or not wearing a jacket 100% of the time (shirt and tie is commoner casual) and the next minute they slamming him for wanting a burger with mustard on it, because mustard is apparently rich person food so he thinks he's better than the rest of us.

Because ketchup is apparently suitable presidential fare, as long as Obama doesn't like ketchup. But he should have ketchup on his sandwich only in a full suit and tie.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipheron View Post
    I like how the woman in the video praises the arresting officers for being "very professional".
    Betcha none of these people are served with midnight no-knock warrants.

Down the Trump Hole. On a FOX station, no less.

He told his son if he reported him to police he’d have no option but to "do what he had to do." The son asked if he was threatening him and Reffitt replied, "Don’t put words in my mouth." The son told investigators he understood the statements to be a threat to his life.

The affidavit goes on to say Reffitt told his daughter if she crossed the line, he’d "put a bullet through (his) daughter’s phone" and threatened both kids saying, "If you turn me in, you’re a traitor and you know what happens to traitors…traitors get shot."

People are asking why T***p wasn't hustled to the bunker when the insurrection started. Did he and his handlers know that he was not in danger?

To steal a joke from George Carlin (who most likely stole it from someone else), you know how crime fighters fight crime and firefighters fight fire? Well, Lord Dampnut's followers turned out to have a lot of freedom fighters among their ranks.

There were some maroons in some comment sections that wanted to ridicule me for apparently buckling under fear of cowboys for T***p and buffalo horns guy, et al. One, I think it's pretty clear now quite a lot of the capitol marauders had violence on their mind, and there's not much reason to think they've been at all pacified in the time sense. But I was actually thinking that the real problem isn't the handful of trumpkins involved just in that siege.

The thing to be paying attention to is that in practically every little town in what feels like the whole damn USA there's this movement of outraged people taking it out in their own local ways, throwing bricks through windows and the like. I've always seen people go on about whatever conspiracy de jour they go about, but it seems like the temperature has been raised all over the place to new heights. Anyway, it can't be good for the near future. I can imagine things cooling down, but I can't imagine that kind of reservoir of rage not getting vented out somewhere eventually at some kind of massive scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    Down the Trump Hole. On a FOX station, no less.

It's why we can't let be these deranged versions of "patriotism".
    If a father kills his own sons "for the nation" there is NO NATION (literally) at all, only delirium on which politics feed.

That's the definition of madness.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/01...-it-to-russia/

The Pennsylvania woman accused of directing pro-Trump rioters to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office during the Capitol siege, stealing a laptop in Pelosi’s office, and allegedly trying to send it to Russia has been arrested.
    [...]
    Her ex said they saw Williams in video footage from inside the Capitol building. She was directing rioters up a staircase, according to the ex, named “W1” in the criminal complaint.

“W1 also claimed to have spoken to friends of WILLIAMS, who showed W1 a video of WILLIAMS taking a laptop computer or hard drive from Speaker Pelosi’s office,” the complaint reads. “W1 stated that WILLIAMS intended to send the computer device to a friend in Russia, who then planned to sell the device to SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service.

“According to W1, the transfer of the computer device to Russia fell through for unknown reasons and WILLIAMS still has the computer device or destroyed it,” the complaint states. “This matter remains under investigation.”

The feds have watched YouTube videos of Williams inside the Capitol.

“She can be heard in the video repeatedly yelling, ‘Upstairs, upstairs, upstairs,’ and can be seen physically directing other intruders to proceed up a staircase,” the feds wrote.
    This particular lady is in for a mountain of pain.

Meanwhile:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29N0XP

RICHMOND, Va. (Reuters) - Police stopped a car of Black men and confiscated two of their guns at Virginia’s annual “Lobby Day” on Monday while white gun rights activists defied local laws unimpeded in the state capital of Richmond.
    Ah right, so only black NRA members need to have their guns removed. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipheron View Post
    https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/01...-it-to-russia/

This particular lady is in for a mountain of pain.
    First thought, "Oh boy, where did you go so wrong, Daria?"

Second thought, "That's a lot of accusation based on one ex-boyfriend's version of events."

First thought, "Oh boy, where did you go so wrong, Daria?"

Second thought, "That's a lot of accusation based on one ex-boyfriend's version of events."
    The FBI arrested her. Presumably they know whether Pelosi's laptop is or is not missing. I doubt they're just randomly arresting people based on rumors.
    Last edited by Cipheron; 19th Jan 2021 at 06:27.

Laptop or a hard drive. Pelosi's office did confirm that a laptop used for presentations disappeared from one of the conference rooms. Nothing about a hard drive.

Edit: I don't think they arrested her for nothing. I just think that a lot of the story is based on one person's version of events who doesn't seem to be all that sure what actually happened.
    Last edited by Starker; 19th Jan 2021 at 06:39.

Laptop or a hard drive. Pelosi's office did confirm that a laptop used for presentations disappeared from one of the conference rooms. Nothing about a hard drive.

Edit: I don't think they arrested her for nothing. I just think that a lot of the story is based on one person's version of events who doesn't seem to be all that sure what actually happened.
    Which bit of the laptop do you think a foreign intelligence agency would actually want? The laptop is in effect just a very fancy case for the bit they'd want - the hard drive. This could explain the confusion: they had the laptop but were trying to sell the laptop's hard-drive to someone in Russia. Shipping the entire thing would be more costly, less secure, and unnecessary.

Saw some Robot Chicken sketch on Youtube and was reminded about this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Kappy

This guy was an actor, turned QAnon, who killed himself. Before his death he was spreading rumors that Seth Green was a pedophile cannibal. This apparently stemmed from Green saying to him "we need to to talk about chicken". Kappy put two and two together and decided 'chicken' was a code-word for some type of sick pedophilia, ala "pizza" from Pizzagate. Note the more plausible scenario that "Chicken" referred to "Robot Chicken" which is the show Seth Green produces, and he was trying to offer the guy some work. Unfortunately the guy was already spiraling towards madness at the time and decided that Seth Green was a sicko and chicken meant little kids.
    Last edited by Cipheron; 19th Jan 2021 at 07:10.

It's not about what a laptop contains, it's about how the story is presented. Did she steal a laptop or a hard drive from Pelosi's office or a conference room? Allegedly. Did she remove the hard drive or not? Allegedly. Did she destroy the laptop or hard drive or not? Allegedly. And speaking of intelligence agencies, the MO doesn't add up either. Why would a random follower of Lord Dampnut, who doesn't seem to be a Russian operative, want to sell the laptop to Russia when there are plenty of ratfuckers glad to take it off her hands in the US? Also, the question arises, how does the ex know all this? The type of ex-boyfriend who is well acquainted with their partner's life after the breakup is usually not a person whose word can be trusted.
    Last edited by Starker; 19th Jan 2021 at 07:49.

Don Winslow has a good video about what we’re dealing with. For all intents and purposes Trump is the leader of an army of domestic terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    People are asking why T***p wasn't hustled to the bunker when the insurrection started. Did he and his handlers know that he was not in danger?
    I mean, the march went from the White House area to Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrian View Post
    I mean, the march went from the White House area to Congress.
    Yes but there was six hours of rioting and attacks. T***p must have known that the crowd wouldn't return to the White house which means he knew where they were going to direct their violence (because he sent them there) and did nothing to stop it.

It speaks volumes about his intent. Being the idiot he is he never thought to disguise his glee or to even pretend to be concerned for his own safety.

BANNED
    This is his last night as president, isn't it?

Imma have to watch tomorrow. I feel bad for you guys, despite, you know, America lol

We saved a mini bottle of sparkly from New Years to celebrate on Wednesday.

Also, the question arises, how does the ex know all this? The type of ex-boyfriend who is well acquainted with their partner's life after the breakup is usually not a person whose word can be trusted.
    That seems like kinda a stretch doesn't it? I'm still friends with one or two exes, does that mean I'm not someone to be trusted and only people who completely cut off previous people can be trusted? They clearly have friends in common, that's how he found out about it.

Think about it this way: if the guy's information is complete bullshit he's going to prison over this. This isn't like one of those he-said / she-said types of things, this is a claim with real concrete evidence and a major federal investigation. Ask whether he'd willingly put himself in the firing line over this.

The facts are, we know she was a ringleader in the capitol riots because she's on camera imploring people to head towards the direction of Pelosi's office. We also know that a laptop disappeared from that vicinity. How would the person giving the tip have known that (1) where she was videoed lead to Pelosi's office and (2) that a laptop disappeared. His story matches too many real details he wouldn't have known by just seeing news footage. Clearly enough details matched that the FBI was convinced there's something to investigate. They have much more information than we do, and they don't reveal everything to the media.
    Last edited by Cipheron; 19th Jan 2021 at 19:47.

What is a stretch? Noting that a whole lot of damning information is based on one adversarial person's account who based it on hearsay and doesn't seem to get the details straight? Which did she steal -- a laptop or a hard drive? Where did she steal it from -- from the office or from the vicinity of the office? And why do you think it's enough to jump to conclusions in this case? Why would you trust one person over the other in this with so few details? The whole thing smacks of sensationalism and rushing to conclusions.

Also, giving a tip to the FBI doesn't get you jailed, even if it turns out to not be true. And they seem to be in some conflict already with a suspicious person's report having been filed on them.

And yes, it might well be she's a 22 year old ringleader of the riot who planned to commit espionage. It's not out of the realm of possibility. I'm just saying it's a pretty big accusation to make based on so few and suspect details.

And no, the FBI hasn't revealed much information, but that's not necessarily something to draw conclusions from. It might also be that they are not revealing information because there is no information to reveal.
    Last edited by Starker; 19th Jan 2021 at 21:48.

Predictably, Lord Dampnut pardoned his cronies like Elliott Broidy and Steve Bannon. Rudy seems to have been left hanging, however:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...sidency-report

The news on Bannon and Broidy brought swift outcry. Noah Bookbinder at legal watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington said: “Even Nixon didn’t pardon his cronies on the way out. Amazingly, in his final 24 hours in office, Donald Trump found one more way to fail to live up to the ethical standard of Richard Nixon.”
    And of course some assorted crooks and real scumbags got one as well. Business is business, after all.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florid...heme-operator/

Before an expected final flurry of pardons and commutations from the White House, President Donald Trump issued a single commutation last week to the mastermind of a $300 million vacation rental fraud that operated in Clearwater and 16 other sites.

A federal judge in 2016 sentenced Fred Davis Clark Jr. to 40 years in prison for his role as CEO in Cay Clubs Resorts and Marina, which promised to turn dilapidated properties in Florida, Las Vegas and the Caribbean into luxury resorts. Beginning in 2004, Clark raised more than $300 million from 1,400 investors who were promised steady rental income and an upfront leaseback payment of 20 percent of the sales price of the units.

[...]

The 40-year term had felt like justice to Kimball Pugmire, 71, who lost his life savings in the fraud.

“I thought well he will probably die in prison and he deserved it,” Pugmire said on Monday. “I was thinking that’s justice because now he can sit there the rest of his life contemplating what he’s done to other people.”

[...]

When he received an email last week from the Department of Justice notifying him of Clark’s release, Pugmire said he was shocked. Pugmire had voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 and supported his agenda. But he doesn’t understand how the president could wipe away the prison sentence “of a lifetime crook.”

“I had been trying to forget all this, but it makes you wonder, even being a Trump supporter, about his honesty,” Pugmire said.
    [...]

What is a stretch?
    Casting aspersions on a person when knowing literally nothing about their circumstances.

Noting that a whole lot of damning information is based on one adversarial person's account who based it on hearsay and doesn't seem to get the details straight?
    Which did she steal -- a laptop or a hard drive?
    Laptops contain a hard-drive, that's the valuable part information wise, and it's the bit you'd send overseas. Since laptops contain a hard-drive you are by definition stealing a hard-drive when stealing a laptop, so there's no actual conflict there. It's not like saying did you steal a motorbike or a campervan. This is more like stealing a motorbike then getting accused of selling a motorbike engine and someone asking "which was is that they stole? A motorbike, or a motorbike engine? The story doesn't add up!". When one thing is a required component of the other thing then it's a different type of question.

Where did she steal it from -- from the office or from the vicinity of the office?
    How would this person have known, in the first place, that she was anywhere near Pelosi's office?

It's the fact that she was videoed in that vicinity, and a laptop actually disappeared in the same vicinity that matches the salient points of the story, neither of which are details the guy should have known otherwise.

~~~

Additionally, if he was making it entirely up, he would be more likely to claim the information was from the ex directly. If he said the ex told him, then it would be purely a he-said/she-said scenario - his word vs her word.

By naming a third party as the source of the information, that means the named third party can either verify or deny the information. This makes it much less likely to be entirely made up - whoever he claimed told him would have to be in on the whole scheme.
    Last edited by Cipheron; 20th Jan 2021 at 03:16.

Page 640 of 650 FirstFirst ... 140390540590595600605610615620625630635636637638639640641642643644645 ... LastLast