TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

31 19.25%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

54 33.54%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

51 31.68%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

5 3.11%
  • I don't know what's going on!

20 12.42%
Page 649 of 649 FirstFirst ... 149399549599604609614619624629634639644645646647648649
Results 16,201 to 16,224 of 16224

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dumped! ✮✮✮

Do you realize we wouldn't even be here if it were not for the Citizens United decision brought about by Republicans?

Also LOL that Cipheron handed you your ass and you keep going like he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    Do you realize we wouldn't even be here if it were not for the Citizens United decision brought about by Republicans?

Also LOL that Cipheron handed you your ass and you keep going like he didn't.
    If you cannot recognize that Cipheron is an Act Blue employee then you cannot be helped.

Taking the Death Toll
    Do you have proof of this?

Quote Originally Posted by june gloom View Post
    Do you have proof of this?
    Cipheron's rebuttals are all posted relatively quickly whenever a DNC sore spot comes up and they are all full of the same material you see in reddit posts by Act Blue employees.
    It's like having your own personal version of that youtube political debater "Destiny" (who always debates with an ear-piece and browser ready...).

Either Cipheron is an Act Blue employee or they are doing a hell of an impression of one.

Wait till half your forum is shilled to hell and now all your TTLG conversations are tinged with "the political implications of this", or "it's cool just like candidate X", or "it's idiotic like candidate Y".

Astro-turfing needs to be illegal.

Taking the Death Toll
    Okay, but I asked for proof, not a restatement of your claim.

verbose douchebag
    Quote Originally Posted by uncadonego View Post
    With your penchant for motivated reasoning, it won't be long before you prove it to yourself....
    citizencaneclapping.gif

Why anyone bothers discussing with nbohr is beyond me. YOu're as well off trying to build sandcastles in silt.

EDIT: I took a risk and looked at one of the posts and I've just got to applaud the notion that the shadowy cabals have TTLG on their radar.
    Last edited by faetal; 24th Feb 2021 at 07:11.

Yes, I'm clearly an ActBlue employee, otherwise how would I have known how to look them up on Wikipedia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActBlue

I'd never even *heard* of ActBlue before writing that post, or possibly the one before it, about David Brock. I don't even live in America. It's called doing *extremely* basic research. It says they're a payments processor and that they charge a 3.95% fee on the Wikipedia article. So much for having employee-only knowledge. What the people feeding nbohr lack isn't some special knowledge, they lack basic knowledge such as for **what a payments processing platform does**.

It's a lack of basic common sense knowledge that also permeated that court document I shredded before, where they seemed confused about what a "similar domain" report actually meant. It just meant that one site has a subdomain similar in spelling to another site. It's just basic common sense about how domain registration works: supposedly some other sites were "connected" to Dominion, because they had **subdomains** that had the same spelling as a **misspelled** version of a Dominion domain (dvscopr instead of dvscorp), but Dominion doesn't have a domain called that (there is no such registered site as dvscopr.com). You don't need to be a computer scientist to realize that subdomains can be anything you like and don't require registration or uniqueness, and on top of that being "similar" to a site that doesn't even exist is extra meaningless. The writer of the court document pulled sleight of hand by saying that sometimes companies register a range of misspellings in order to pick up traffic where someone mistyped the address. However, the problem with using that argument is that *nobody* **ever** registered dvscopr.com, there are no registration records for such a domain on who-is. So saying that sites were "similar" to dvscopr is some weird sort of follow-the-links, but the stated links literally don't even exist, and when they do, they clearly don't make any sense. Debunking this is low hanging fruit that can be done on your lunch break.

As for the David Brock stuff, well working out that he's not connected to ActBlue wasn't exactly rocket science either. He's not mentioned anywhere in connection with it, and some googling did turn up a connection between him and something called "ShareBlue", which more google revealed absolutely no connection to ActBlue other than the word "Blue" so it was pretty obvious that someone got their wires crossed there, but in the "never fact check anything if the story is good" world of right-wing conspiracies, that's apparently enough for them to claim David Brock created ActBlue, despite their being literally no evidence of this being the case.

For the record, when I looked up WinRed, assuming they were just the same as ActBlue, I had no idea of the details. I just saw they're listed as a for-profit so I figured *someone* must be making money of it, but I had no idea who, so I did some digging.

It actually took quite a while before I found anything that mentioned Kushner, but at that point Trump's obsession with getting everyone to use that platform (even sabotaging rival Conservative donation platforms) started to make sense. Right up to the end I had no idea it had any Trump connection whatsoever, I just assumed it was feeding money into the RNC. That's why any mention of the Trump / Kushner connection is WAY down in my post. If I *had* known the connection to start with, I'd have written a much stronger post, to be honest, but it meanders because I was working it out as I went, and just kept finding more interesting stuff. Notice how I said at the top that ActBlue and WinRed are basically the same? Yeah, nope. I wouldn't have written that bit if I'd known then what I found out later.

But the reality, like always, turned out to be 10 times as corrupt as I had expected. Trump, like Steve Bannon and similar, have ZERO party loyalty. They'd rip gold teeth out of dying Republican boomers if they thought they could get away with it.

At least the worst they're saying with the ActBlue conspiracy theory is that it's feeding money into party coffers. If that's the case, then it wouldn't even be a huge issue for the donors, since it's a platform for DEMOCRATS, so if you told them a small percentage was going to the Democratic Party coffers, they probably wouldn't CARE. But WinRed is bypassing the Republican Party completely and they're desperate to skim money off every donation - and stick it into private pockets, not the party.
    Last edited by Cipheron; 24th Feb 2021 at 08:10.

I'm wondering if that isn't actually a good thing for the USA?

The money might do less harm being siphoned off by greedy people than it would do if the Republican Party have it.

Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    Cipheron's rebuttals are all posted relatively quickly whenever a DNC sore spot comes up and they are all full of the same material you see in reddit posts by Act Blue employees.
    It's like having your own personal version of that youtube political debater "Destiny" (who always debates with an ear-piece and browser ready...).

Either Cipheron is an Act Blue employee or they are doing a hell of an impression of one.

Wait till half your forum is shilled to hell and now all your TTLG conversations are tinged with "the political implications of this", or "it's cool just like candidate X", or "it's idiotic like candidate Y".

Astro-turfing needs to be illegal.
    Do you not realize the very things you said about him can be said about you? And with much more evidence. Whereas yours are dubious sources his are based in established and trusted sources.

Of course we all know claiming the other side is doing what you are doing is a staple of Republican politics. Did you know that was first established as a preemptive defense by Rush Limbaugh? I listened to that as it emerged. It eventually got to the point he claimed the other side was doing what I just stated. The only difference is he tended to stay away from Q overarching conspiracy. One would think Q thinking would have been so embarrassed by the lack of even a drizzle out of their storm that they would be quiet but here you are.

verbose douchebag
    But again, the bigger question, why would TTLG be the battleground for a conspiracy of that size?

Quote Originally Posted by june gloom View Post
    Okay, but I asked for proof, not a restatement of your claim.
    What's the point of that?

So I can get arrested for "doxxing"?

I can only look at robot speech so long before I have to let people know how I feel the "Turing Test" is going.

The ability for the public to even figure out if astro-turfing is happening is being outlawed and shunned.

The words "conspiracy theory" are handed out like beaded necklaces at Mardi Gras any time a public citizen has uncertainties about something
    in the news or political sphere.

Nobody is allowed to "suspect" or be "skeptical about" anything anymore.

So shall I do a good google about Cipheron?

No. Because Google is in the Wikileaks releases creating a voter spyware platform for the DNC so they will not offer anything against the DNC narrative.

So shall I try Bing?

No. Because they are tied to MSNBC who wrote speeches for Hillary.

How about Politifact \ Snopes \ etc?

No. Because they claimed that Trump saying "servers were acid washed was false" when the hearings clearly showed they were forensically wiped (which is basically what tech illiterate Trump meant).

How about DuckDuckGo?

How about they have less results and less coherent results than Bing or Google.

This is the world of controlled information.

The only things you can "prove" are things you are "allowed to prove".

That's a lot of words to say 'I don't have any evidence'.

:edit: Eh, I broke my rule about engaging with bad faith people. Seriously though. there's nothing to be gained by debating people like this. When presented with evidence against their claims, they accuse you of being a paid shill/part of the conspiracy. When asked to present evidence they'll post the equivalent of a gish-gallop of bullshit, dozens of links which have no relevance and rely on the fact most people can't be bothered to sift through all of it to find there's nothing really there.

Ignore, move on, spend you time doing something more productive than arguing with idiots. These people are not worth your time.

I look forward to being accused of [fill in daft smear here].
    Last edited by driver; 24th Feb 2021 at 12:38.

"I have no sources, but you have no sources either, because while you did list a lot of legitimate sources, I choose to disbelieve them all!"

Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    But again, the bigger question, why would TTLG be the battleground for a conspiracy of that size?
    It's like the aliens in "The Faculty"

I can source all the same info from only right-wing websites if people prefer:

https://vidolamerica.org/top-gop-sen...-using-winred/

WinRed has several prominent national Republican operatives backing it. Aside from Trump himself, there’s Brad Parscale, who served as the digital media director for the president’s 2016 campaign and now is the campaign manager for his 2020 re-election. A tight-knit group of former national party officials, including former RNC Digital Director Gerrit Lansing, who has a 60% stake in WinRed, are also behind the push.

In addition, Joshua Kushner, the brother of Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and a top White House official, is an investor in Stripe, the liberal-leaning Silicon Valley credit-card processing company that WinRed uses. Joshua Kushner’s company, Thrive Capital, reportedly made a $30 million investment in Stripe in 2014.

If the vast majority of GOP candidates and committees signed up for WinRed and permanently ditched other fundraising platforms, the billions of dollars in campaign donations directed to them could amount to tens of millions in profits for Stripe – not to mention a windfall for Lansing, as well as at least a marginally higher investment return for Kushner.

Critics of the WinRed push also point to the possibility of others benefiting from “affiliate” side deals common in the political fundraising industry that don’t show up in Federal Election Commission reports.

Last week, top party officials laid down the law and told candidates and committees that they would not have the RNC’s financial or other support if they did not use WinRed

verbose douchebag
    Quote Originally Posted by raph View Post
    It's like the aliens in "The Faculty"
    Yeah, except instead of an entire high school, they chose to take over just a local D&D group.

Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    Because it is a prominent gaming forum and the emergence of the "alt right" started with the whole "Gamergate" debacle.

Media Matters ignored "gaming culture" and were blind-sided when it was infiltrated by Right wing propagandists.

Now they just watch all forums with the help of Google.

If anyone says something on the "no-no, list" then an employee is dispatched to send a 4+ paragraph rebuttal.

Previously Important
    A fuckin hilarious world you've built yourself there. Ever considered going to school? You might do quite well!

Do we know that nbore isn‘t just a bot created by lizards?

I like how all the "employees" are already embedded in the community and have been active members for years.
    The dedication of these deep-cover agents is commendable, spending large amounts of time learning niche topics about old games and outdated game engines and technologies.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbread Man View Post
    A fuckin hilarious world you've built yourself there. Ever considered going to school? You might do quite well!
    I admire your optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless Voice View Post
    I like how all the "employees" are already embedded in the community and have been active members for years.
    The dedication of these deep-cover agents is commendable, spending large amounts of time learning niche topics about old games and outdated game engines and technologies.
    Oh come on!

How hard is it to:

1) Find a few forum members who are marginally active
    2) Identify their political orientation
    3) Offer them pay to assist with that political alignment

This is EXACTLY what was done at Reddit to evade suspicion from the Moderators and Community.

You think TTLG is more secure than Reddit?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillar...t-and-facebook
    Last edited by nbohr1more; 24th Feb 2021 at 16:06.

I don't think it's about being more secure but about it simply not being worth it. It's kinda hilarious/sad that you think it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirith View Post
    I don't think it's about being more secure but about it simply not being worth it. It's kinda hilarious/sad that you think it would be.
    "You" don't think it's worth it.

Media Matters doesn't operate according to this common-sense logic.

In the Wikileaks releases Nera Tanden described David Brock as an overzealous "paranoid conspiracy theorist".

Still, the main reason for this attention is because I mentioned the name Bill Binney.

Anyone who makes his name known on the internet will gather a swarm of these shills who try to erase his existence.

Page 649 of 649 FirstFirst ... 149399549599604609614619624629634639644645646647648649