TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

    31 19.25%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

    54 33.54%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

    51 31.68%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

    5 3.11%
  • I don't know what's going on!

    20 12.42%
Page 650 of 652 FirstFirst ... 150400550600605610615620625630635640645646647648649650651652 LastLast
Results 16,226 to 16,250 of 16298

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dumped! ✮✮✮

  1. #16226
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2001
    Location: uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    Do you not realize the very things you said about him can be said about you? And with much more evidence.
    Personally I think it's more likely that someone would be paid to spread the incoherent nonsense about than that they actually believe any of it.

  2. #16227
    verbose douchebag
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Lyon, France
    Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    Because it is a prominent gaming forum and the emergence of the "alt right" started with the whole "Gamergate" debacle.
    Stop the CPR - we're good!

  3. #16228
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2001
    Location: OldDark Detox Clinic
    Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    "You" don't think it's worth it.

    Media Matters doesn't operate according to this common-sense logic.

    In the Wikileaks releases Nera Tanden described David Brock as an overzealous "paranoid conspiracy theorist".

    Still, the main reason for this attention is because I mentioned the name Bill Binney.

    Anyone who makes his name known on the internet will gather a swarm of these shills who try to erase his existence.
    You are so full of crap. Just hilighting the words Bill Binney in your post and choosing "search Google for Bill Binney" returned 622 THOUSAND results.

    GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!!

  4. #16229
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2020
    That's so silly too. You can't even search for individual posts on TTLG. Try searching for "bill binney" and it only notes he's mentioned in the 650 pages of this thread *somewhere*. What sort of magic radar do you think we have here. "Aha! someone somewhere mentioned Bill Binney. Into the Democratmobile!"

    To even find the reference, it had to manually click back 10 pages and search for "Bill Binney" on every page, and found out nbohr mentioned him once back on Jan 10th. Anyway, I have basically no clue who he is other than looking up his wikipedia page.

    This is another level of delusional narcissism, but not that surprising.

  5. #16230
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Cipheron View Post
    had to manually click back 10 pages and search for "Bill Binney" on every page

  6. #16231
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uncadonego View Post
    You are so full of crap. Just hilighting the words Bill Binney in your post and choosing "search Google for Bill Binney" returned 622 THOUSAND results.

    GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!!
    The majority of which are negative, call him a conspiracy theorist, and omit that he was one of the technical leads who built the NSA architecture.

  7. #16232
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Cipheron View Post
    That's so silly too. You can't even search for individual posts on TTLG. Try searching for "bill binney" and it only notes he's mentioned in the 650 pages of this thread *somewhere*. What sort of magic radar do you think we have here. "Aha! someone somewhere mentioned Bill Binney. Into the Democratmobile!"

    To even find the reference, it had to manually click back 10 pages and search for "Bill Binney" on every page, and found out nbohr mentioned him once back on Jan 10th. Anyway, I have basically no clue who he is other than looking up his wikipedia page.

    This is another level of delusional narcissism, but not that surprising.
    "Magic Radar" == Palantir

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies

  8. #16233
    verbose douchebag
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Lyon, France
    And gosh darn it if that little '90s gaming forum isn't proving a tough nut to crack.
    There's just this one guy called nbohr who won't stop fighting to good fight.

  9. #16234
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Shh... you've given the game away now. Abort! Abort! Code 6h45w5iv4527i3.

    Seriously, nearly 19 years you've been on this mission to make such a rookie mistake.
    Last edited by Starker; 25th Feb 2021 at 12:02.

  10. #16235
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2001
    Location: OldDark Detox Clinic
    If ever there was a paid shill on this forum, it's this idiot. Look at the last three pages, just steering randomly anywhere.

    What idiot claims that in America some rich liberals actually have to pay people to pretend to be white supremacists?

    The DNC hacked itself. Their supporters pay people to "act" like they're racists against liberals. Just ban this asshole thread hijacker.

  11. #16236
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uncadonego View Post
    If ever there was a paid shill on this forum, it's this idiot. Look at the last three pages, just steering randomly anywhere.

    What idiot claims that in America some rich liberals actually have to pay people to pretend to be white supremacists?

    The DNC hacked itself. Their supporters pay people to "act" like they're racists against liberals. Just ban this asshole thread hijacker.
    And what would be an "on topic" post?

    "Trump is a bad man times INFINITY!!!! Hurr durr!!!" ???

    The things I bring to this thread are what the right leaning people are discussing out there.

    I merely look at the long term picture.

    If they can say that someone "questioning election results" is "guilty of insurrection and incitement" then nobody will ever be able to audit an election EVER.

    That is great if your favorite candidate wins... but when you are in a dystopian society because all your elections are now controlled by a uni-party then it's not so great.

    So keep cheerleading all these draconian changes meant to hamper Trump and his allies. See where it all goes...

  12. #16237
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2001
    Location: OldDark Detox Clinic
    Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    And what would be an "on topic" post?

    "Trump is a bad man times INFINITY!!!! Hurr durr!!!" ???

    The things I bring to this thread are what the right leaning people are discussing out there.

    I merely look at the long term picture.

    If they can say that someone "questioning election results" is "guilty of insurrection and incitement" then nobody will ever be able to audit an election EVER.

    That is great if your favorite candidate wins... but when you are in a dystopian society because all your elections are now controlled by a uni-party then it's not so great.

    So keep cheerleading all these draconian changes meant to hamper Trump and his allies. See where it all goes...
    You are an idiot. You claim that you have "a swarm of shills" cutting you down because you used the words Bill Binney. You claim the truth can't be known because the search engines control the information. I point out to you that there are 622,000 results for Bill Binney, then you arbitrarily claim that the majority are negative. Seriously dick, you read all 622,000 links and kept track? Hey, if the machine is "try(ing) to erase his existence", why can I read full articles on his whole argument with links I found on page one and page two of the Google results, without even having to check the next 19 pages? Why aren't they pushed to the back?

    Everything you say is delusional paranoia.

    Now you Gish gallop to yet another topic, of course...

    Hey dick, no one was stopped from questioning election results in either case, not 2016, not 2020. You conflating bag of crap. Sending a mob to raid the Capitol after losing over 60 court challenges is nothing even close to questioning election results.

    Draconian changes meant to hamper Trump and his allies. You moron. Republicans lost two popular votes since 2000, but got their President anyway because of some old draconian system meant to keep the people from choosing President in the first place.

    You have everything ass backwards.

    It must be a conspiracy! Google also links to Binney rebuttals!!!!!!

    Screw off you Gish galloping dick

  13. #16238
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2003
    Location: The Plateaux Of Mirror
    Quote Originally Posted by uncadonego View Post
    Republicans lost two popular votes since 2000
    The Democratic candidate has gotten the most votes in 7 of the past 8 presidential elections. I mean, if Nixon losing to Kennedy by a small margin was enough for the party to go from the "party of Lincoln" to adopting the southern strategy, what you're seeing now is what happens when most Americans hate you for 30 years. If it weren't for gerrymandering and voter suppresion, Republicans wouldn't control shit in this country outside a bunch of sparsely populated areas.

  14. #16239
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uncadonego View Post
    You are an idiot. You claim that you have "a swarm of shills" cutting you down because you used the words Bill Binney. You claim the truth can't be known because the search engines control the information. I point out to you that there are 622,000 results for Bill Binney, then you arbitrarily claim that the majority are negative. Seriously dick, you read all 622,000 links and kept track? Hey, if the machine is "try(ing) to erase his existence", why can I read full articles on his whole argument with links I found on page one and page two of the Google results, without even having to check the next 19 pages? Why aren't they pushed to the back?

    Everything you say is delusional paranoia.

    Now you Gish gallop to yet another topic, of course...

    Hey dick, no one was stopped from questioning election results in either case, not 2016, not 2020. You conflating bag of crap. Sending a mob to raid the Capitol after losing over 60 court challenges is nothing even close to questioning election results.

    Draconian changes meant to hamper Trump and his allies. You moron. Republicans lost two popular votes since 2000, but got their President anyway because of some old draconian system meant to keep the people from choosing President in the first place.

    You have everything ass backwards.

    It must be a conspiracy! Google also links to Binney rebuttals!!!!!!

    Screw off you Gish galloping dick
    Let's be clear.

    When did I ever directly call anyone in this thread "an idiot"?

    Every MSM article I have read on Bill Binney "after 2016" has been overwhelmingly negative.

    If you have a single positive article by a major news outlet to offer, I am all ears.

    More than likely, your 622K article results are Qanon dreck, tabloids, and websites created by Act Blue to look like redneck conspiracies.

    And why would bringing up the "election controversy" in a "Trump Thread" be gish galloping?

    It is part of an overall concern pattern.

    My message from the beginning is has been crystal clear:

    One group who controls the "deep state", "multi-national treaty negotiations", all news media, all fact-checkers and has the full arsenal of the NSA and CIA for unlimited surveillance
    can pull off any insane conspiracy one could imagine. And everyone is happy to bury their head in the sand and vilify Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, and Bill Binney because
    "not vilifying them" helps Trump.

    You are eager to believe lies by the DNC such as "there was no personal email server", "Hillary never shared classified documents", "Anthony Weiner never engaged with minors" because
    you dislike your redneck foes so much that you would rather the principles of your own system crumble before looking into your own team's issues.

  15. #16240
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2001
    Location: OldDark Detox Clinic
    You are not achieving anything on this thread. You keep addressing the same couple dozen people, all of which you will never convince of any of your crap.


    "More than likely, your 622K article results are Qanon dreck, tabloids, and websites created by Act Blue to look like redneck conspiracies."

    Just more arbitrary contrarian bullshit you pulled out of your ass, as usual.


    "You are eager to believe lies by the DNC such as "there was no personal email server", "Hillary never shared classified documents", "Anthony Weiner never engaged with minors" because
    you dislike your redneck foes so much that you would rather the principles of your own system crumble before looking into your own team's issues."

    More bullshit.

    Don't tell me what I'm eager to believe.

    You are either purposely being a contrarian dick all the time, or are far up your ass with your delusions.

  16. #16241
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uncadonego View Post

    "More than likely, your 622K article results are Qanon dreck, tabloids, and websites created by Act Blue to look like redneck conspiracies."

    Just more arbitrary contrarian bullshit you pulled out of your ass, as usual.
    What is "contrarian" here? Do you honestly believe that I never went through the exercise to "Google Bill Binney"?

    When I had to gather details to reply in this thread about the cyber forensics that show that Guccifer 2.0 forged the "Russian Hack"
    Bill was one of the people who attested to this. Any meaningful search around this topic will land you in either smear articles against Bill
    or kooky redneck websites. You have to dig deep to find that he any other NSA analysts checked the timing of the file additions to the archive
    and proved that a "hack" was physically impossible as it would exceed all known network transmission rates.

    No, you would rather discuss "gee that Trump guy is awful" (which everyone already knows) than the fact that our our intelligence agency forged a Russian hack
    to cover-up mass surveillance abuses.

  17. #16242
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2001
    Location: OldDark Detox Clinic
    There you go, sidestepping again.


    You never directly answer anyone's question ever. You always just spew :"Oh no, you don't want to talk about this or that, you'd rather just blablabla".......



    Dick, answer the question.

    If the NSA is trying to erase Bill Binney from history, and the NSA controls our information, why are Binney's assertions provided in detail on the first page of a Google search?

  18. #16243
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uncadonego View Post
    There you go, sidestepping again.


    You never directly answer anyone's question ever. You always just spew :"Oh no, you don't want to talk about this or that, you'd rather just blablabla".......



    Dick, answer the question.

    If the NSA is trying to erase Bill Binney from history, and the NSA controls our information, why are Binney's assertions provided in detail on the first page of a Google search?

    Because that would be too conspicuous.

    They already erased several of his videos due to the bogus claim that he was disclosing things that violate national security.

    This sorta worked since Bill was not notable at the time but now he is at the center of a political controversy

    Now the available strategy is to discredit him wherever possible, or silence anyone who discusses him by smearing whoever brings him up in a discussion.

    This happens in opinion articles and on discussion forums like this one.

  19. #16244
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2001
    Location: OldDark Detox Clinic
    Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post

    Still, the main reason for this attention is because I mentioned the name Bill Binney.

    Anyone who makes his name known on the internet will gather a swarm of these shills who try to erase his existence.

    Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post

    Now the available strategy is to discredit him wherever possible, or silence anyone who discusses him by smearing whoever brings him up in a discussion.

    This happens in opinion articles and on discussion forums like this one.

    So the only reason any of us are saying any of the things we are saying is that you brought up Bill Binney, and we all work for ActBlue or the NSA. I see.

  20. #16245
    verbose douchebag
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Lyon, France
    "Of course I can't prove it, the deep state erases everything that backs up the things I made up"

  21. #16246
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Let's try a little experiment.

    Here is Kevin Shipp (former CIA) giving a presentation on the "Shadow Government":

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM

    similar to one that was done by Bill Binney which can no longer be found.

    Let's make a little noise about Booze Allan Hamilton and see how long it takes for this video to disappear.

  22. #16247
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2006
    Location: Washington DC
    Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    Let's try a little experiment.

    Here is Kevin Shipp (former CIA) giving a presentation on the "Shadow Government":

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM

    similar to one that was done by Bill Binney which can no longer be found.

    Let's make a little noise about Booze Allan Hamilton and see how long it takes for this video to disappear.
    Let me help you out, since you can't even spell Booz Allen Hamilton correctly.

    I can't wait for merely mentioning one of the biggest mil/gov contractors to summon deep state activists to this podunk forum to then go to Youtube and take down a video published three years ago by a guy who's been public about his disgruntlement with the CIA for a decade.

  23. #16248
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2001
    Location: OldDark Detox Clinic
    Once again, you changed the subject.

    You truly believe that we are all paid shills smearing you because you mentioned Bill Binney. You have stated this twice now, at least, as my post just previous to this one shows.

    You are a bag of crazy, or you are just a sack, entertaining yourself.

  24. #16249
    verbose douchebag
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Lyon, France
    It's not worth the effort except for the occasional times where it strays so far into crazy it becomes funny.

  25. #16250
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uncadonego View Post
    Once again, you changed the subject.

    You truly believe that we are all paid shills smearing you because you mentioned Bill Binney. You have stated this twice now, at least, as my post just previous to this one shows.

    You are a bag of crazy, or you are just a sack, entertaining yourself.
    I do not believe "you" are a shill.

    I believe you have been influenced by shills, just as most of this board has.

    The board reads nothing but left leaning news sources and engages in discussion areas and social media that is overwhelmingly left controlled.
    So spewing left wing answers or criticisms of controversial topics is as easy as breathing.
    You all screech for "proof" everywhere even in cases where the ability to find this "proof" is being ripped away from the public.

    My mission is to LET PEOPLE SPECULATE and to LET PEOPLE SEEK PROOF FOR THEMSELVES rather than only allowing proof to be "what the news tells you".

    The vilification of "conspiracy theorists" is a fundamental danger to civil liberties and prevents civilizations from even "beginning an investigation" into what might be wrong with the powers that be.

    I believe Cipheron is a shill.

    The jury is out on faetal. He conveniently "happens to be an expert in genetic engineering" just as there occurs to be any discussions about Covid being genetically engineered.

    I am always suspicious of coincidences.
    Last edited by nbohr1more; 26th Feb 2021 at 08:34.

Page 650 of 652 FirstFirst ... 150400550600605610615620625630635640645646647648649650651652 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •