TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

31 18.90%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

56 34.15%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

51 31.10%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

5 3.05%
  • I don't know what's going on!

21 12.80%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dumped! ✮✮✮

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedPhreak View Post
    Some of the "documents" were cocktail napkins, birthday dinner menus, letters from Kim-Jong Un and Obama, schedules, phone lists, as well as the map of Hurricane Dorian that Trump once altered with a sharpie pen.
    And you know this how exactly?

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    Well they never make the infamous kind. Plenty make the regular kind. I guess Trump wanted the infamous kind. He needn't have worried. No president has ever refused to accept the vote before and tried to stop the constitutional process of implementing it. On that alone he is infamous.
    That is one thing we can all say about Trump. He has most definitely earned his place in history.

We'll see political scientists pouring over these last 7 years well into the next century, to answer the burning question of "what the fuck?"

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    And you know this how exactly?
    Maybe Trump marked the place in the nuclear documents or intercepted foreign conversations he wanted to show Putin with a napkin.

Moderator and Priest
    Maybe Trump marked the place in the nuclear documents or intercepted foreign conversations he wanted to show Putin with a napkin.
    And it was all written in ketchup, I bet.

Garret Ziegler has doxed the FBI agents who did their job and also their children. There truly is no low low enough for Trump lackeys.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-tru...gents-families

Don't T***p and his lawyers have the only unexpurgated copy of the warrant, outside of the FBI?

Garret Ziegler has doxed the FBI agents who did their job and also their children. There truly is no low low enough for Trump lackeys.

To dox FBI or marching with weapons in the hands in front of an FBI office is really wanting to be hammered by their beloved "United States".
    What a bunch of utterly stupid and totally clueless people.

Geez, and it's not like he's some random MAGA guy either, that guy was apparently a White House aide to Trump. The guy is just a total knob-head in general though:

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/07/20/p...ant/index.html

He's pond scum, doxxing the children of public employees who were just doing their jobs.

However, I'm pretty sure he's gonna be in prison before long, since allowing people to dox the family members of federal law enforcement officers isn't something you want to green light as allowable.
    Last edited by Cipheron; 16th Aug 2022 at 00:31.

I don't know what will eventually see the light of day but I'm very intrigued by the 'Info on Macron' noted on the property list. I can't help thinking that there's no good reason for Trump holding on to 'info' except for nefarious purposes. Has anyone heard anything about said 'info'?

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    I don't know what will eventually see the light of day but I'm very intrigued by the 'Info on Macron' noted on the property list. I can't help thinking that there's no good reason for Trump holding on to 'info' except for nefarious purposes. Has anyone heard anything about said 'info'?
    Only people hinting, for example an ex-Clinton aide, that it might dirt on Macron that Trump could give to Putin, but the way it's written I suspect it's completely speculative. If so, maybe he was holding onto this grab-bag of stuff in case he could any of it in a 2024 reelection bid.

I personally think that Trump saw holding onto the document as an asset, that would keep the feds at bay, since they couldn't be sure he wouldn't leak whatever is in the documents. So ... the value might not even be what's in the documents, but that someone else wanted the documents and didn't want Trump to have them, so to him, THAT is an asset - it's power. He would have seen their initial polite requests to get the documents back as a sign of weakness, and that he still held the upper hand.

I think he saw "you say i got your documents, oh you want them back. let me get back to you on that" as a stance he could play indefinitely, that would keep the carrot dangled on the stick and keep him in the driver's seat of the situation. Basically, a "negotiator" wants to have all the cards, even if he's gotta steal your cards. Then the first thing you have to do is ask for your cards back, which puts him at an advantage. He probably didn't even want the documents and whatever is in them is going to be assembled almost at random, which is why people trying to make any sort of rhyme or reason out of the collection of documents will be confused.
    Last edited by Cipheron; 16th Aug 2022 at 07:29.

BTW big news on the bill they just passed through the senate.

Health:

Medicare can now negotiate drug prices, much to the ire of Big Pharma
    Medicare Part D pharmacy costs capped at $2,000 per year
    Medicare beneficiaries with diabetes insulin costs are capped at $35 for a month’s supply.

15% minimum corporate tax on corporations making $1 billion
    1% tax on stock buybacks
    A stack of climate initiatives.
    ... etc ...

Estimates are that this bill actually reduces federal debt by about 300 billion within a decade.

It's just a shame there's nothing in here about paid leave, sick leave etc however, the act does enact higher minimum wage requirements and apprenticeship rules for the emerging clean tech sector to receive the climate-related incentives.

Some people are also suggesting that the Democrats faked the Republicans out by making it look like they wouldn't pass anything until after the mid-terms then pulling this win out. Previously Biden passed the CHIPS act supporting semi-conductor manufacture in the USA.

They're suggesting that Republicans were fuming about these two bills passing, and that's why a bunch of them voted against the health care bill for Iraq/Afghanistan veterans injured in toxic "burn pits". So they voted against Veteran health care to try and score points by denying Biden a "hat trick" of passed legislation. Which seems like a weird self-own there, really.

Here's Hank from SciShow on Youtube explaining the bill's climate stuff:

OMG, so full of sneaky Democrat tricks that are going to ruin life for Americans.
    Last edited by Cipheron; 17th Aug 2022 at 07:38.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post

T***p's Bucket List.

Well done but there's a few missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    T***p's Bucket List.

Well done but there's a few missing.
    I think the point is that all those are supposed to be non-events. However plenty of other people associated with Trump are in prison or convicted of stuff related to things on the list. The arrested people faced real consequences. But MAGA throw people under the bus and pretend they didn't exist, as long as Trump isn't affected.

Also things like the children in cages, africa is a shithole, and drink bleach. No consequences for Trump? So he must have won his re-election in 2020 then? A President isn't legally liable for doing or saying those things, the consequences are at the ballot box.

I was actually going to write a post about ANOTHER Trump guy who got convicted the other day, but then this even bigger one happened:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...trial-1398303/

Donald Trump's chief financial officer is expected to plead guilty to tax violations in a deal that would require him to testify about illicit business practices at the former president's company.

Allen Weisselberg is charged with taking more than $US1.7 million in off-the-books compensation from the Trump Organisation over several years, including untaxed perks like rent, car payments and school tuition.

The plea deal would require Weisselberg to speak in court on Thursday about the company's role in the alleged compensation arrangement and possibly serve as a witness when the Trump Organisation goes on trial in October on related charges, the people said.
    Another one bites the dust. I'm expecting Rudy Giulliani to take a fall some day soon, too.
    Last edited by Cipheron; 18th Aug 2022 at 00:29.

It's telling that in lieu of actual accomplishments the point of pride has become that he has been able to get away with with literal crimes. Which is y'know, the tradition in the US. Bush got away with launching a disastrous invasion under false pretenses, leading to hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths. Clinton got away with lying under oath and abusing his position in the workplace. Reagan got away with Iran-Contra and the people involved got pardoned by his vice president. Hell, even Nixon who came closest to actually facing any consequences was immediately pardoned.

Michael Cohen (Trump's old fixer) just said that Trump is already setting Guiliani up to be his next fall guy, which would fit the old Roy Cohn playbook.

The funniest part about the recent brouhaha, if he's going to be convicted for anything, is the poetic justice of being prosecuted for the mishandling of classified information which he made such a big deal out of going into his presidency, enough to bump the penalty up to a felony just to Lock Her Up. It's a satisfying way to wrap up the story if it plays out that way.

plenty of other people associated with Trump are in prison or convicted of stuff related to things on the list. The arrested people faced real consequences.
    "The unaccountable Security State is methodically putting all of its political opponents in jail!" Say the supposed "liberals" smugly.

Because, y'know, doing things like defrauding gullible rubes out of their money by promising to build a vanity wall is such an above board and decent thing to do and prosecuting it is really the deep state criminal prosecutors going out of control: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN25G1J4

Quote Originally Posted by RippedPhreak View Post
    "The unaccountable Security State is methodically putting all of its political opponents in jail!" Say the supposed "liberals" smugly.
    I have to somehow believe you are not this stupid. Somewhere deep down you know what has been done and why. Also, you know that he has been throwing his lackeys under the bus and just do not care. If you have to appear stupid to defend him then so be it. You will do anything, much like the lackeys, to defend him, no matter how dishonest or how bad it makes you look. Tell me that you are not so easily fooled by Q Anon BS as to think there is a world cabal of liberals making things up.

I know that the first thing his worshippers made up this time to cover his expansive butt was that the FBI was going to plant something but how in hell can you possibly fall for the FBI head, which Trump appointed, is now a part of some liberal "security state"? You have to know that is crazy right? Right?

You see, apparently this was all part of an elaborate 5D chess game where Lord Dampnut knew that if he appointed a liberal to run the FBI, the FBI couldn't help but come after him, which would mean at that point any ex-president would be fair game to be indicted, which is how they will finally get a public execution of Obama at the National Mall after all these years. Trust the plan!

It's a not a "liberal security state," it's the US government/establishment security state, which is apparently willing to throw aside all historical norms and legal checks and balances, just to crucify one man. One man who actually didn't even do much while in office since the Republicans (supposedly "his own party") folded their arms and refused to work with him at all. Thus the frothing hatred of him just seems kind of psycho.

Sure the Repubs passed some millionaire tax cut and confirmed Supreme Court seats (which they would have done with any president), but anything else Trump proposed was either rejected by the Republicans or blocked by some random judge. About 40 Republicans even resigned their seats in 2018 rather than run for re-election, thus guaranteeing a Democrat congressional majority which would absolutely crush anything else Trump tried to do from then on.

And the Democrats of course did not accept his election from the very beginning. They were promising to impeach him before he was even sworn in, and made up the "Russian hookers piss tape" out of whole cloth. So yes, I do believe the Left will make things up. That's not even a contention.

There are many other situations such as proclaiming Hunter Biden's hookers and cocaine videos don't exist, but then oh wait after the election now we'll admit they do. Or the big pharma corporate CEOs admitting that they had the Covid vaccines finished in October but withheld them till after the election to make sure they didn't help Trump.

For you to say liberals don't make things up is jaw-dropping even for someone like you. But again I'm not referring to "liberals," I'm referring to the whole DC establishment. It's now clear that the US government will close ranks and persecute anyone who's not part of the establishment, with full-spectrum force. I just don't understand why you guys think that is A-OK.

Oh dear god. You are. You even made up a story to explain it in a convoluted way. It reminds me of how flat earthers describe a swinging flashlight to cause day and dark rather than that the earth is round.

If people like you hate him this much, if the entire US government hates and fears him this much, he's obviously doing something right.

Page 667 of 674 FirstFirst ... 167417567617622627632637642647652657662663664665666667668669670671672 ... LastLast