TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: T2 Campaign: Godbreaker: Mission 2 (26 Jan 2017)

Big Foot

Was the big foot in the mission meant to be approached or just be seen at a distance ? I was never able to catch up to it.

I wanted to simulate alleged real life bigfoot encounters, so a human would never be able to catch up to a bigfoot in a wild area. But yeah. it's just an Easter egg.

It's a pretty cool fm because of the special effects and good storyline. I hated the caves because it took forever to figure them out and dreaded having to go back into them. The only thing that really messed me up was the 2nd jar of ashes - i thought something would open but nothing. Is that your voice ? I thought same thing as stated previously, "....he sounds like Sean Connery".

The second jar is for the purpose of using the other fire elemental pedestal if you wish, but isn't necessary.
    Our very own MasterThief3 voices Conall.

Thanks for the kind words.
    Actually it was originally intended to be a Garrett series, but I couldn't get the lines the way I wanted so had to come up with something else. Then I invented Conall and was trying to come up with voices for him. I asked MT3 to come up with several different voices to test out and he sent me a Sean Connery impression as a joke.
    But then I ended up actually liking it, so we kept it.

I actually do a good Connery impression myself.

When Sean Connery's 'Make Your Own Glove Puppet Kit' finally arrived, it came as a shock!
    Last edited by Purgator; 24th Feb 2020 at 10:49. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Purgator View Post
    When Sean Connery's 'Make You Own Glove Puppet Kit' finally arrived, it came as a shock!
    You lost me on this one.

When Sean Connery's 'Make You Own Glove Puppet Kit' finally arrived, it came as a shock!

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Taffer View Post
    You lost me on this one.
    Perhaps it's similar to the Hanna Montana to Molly Cyrus hormone replacement kit.

Wanted a glove puppet, got a sock (puppet) or shock in Sean's case.
    I'll just get my coat......

Sean or Shean, that ish the queshtion here!

When I asked Sean Connery if he liked herbs he replied:
    "Only partially!"
    If I have to explain this one, there will be blood!

We recently had a nice conversation on Godbreaker with Random Taffer
    Enjoy!

I have been to the pagan temple and released the fire elementals. I have an ancient lantern. I cannot find the tomb. However, looking at this thread for help, there are apparently other tasks I'm supposed to do. Can anyone point me to my next step?

My old notes say that you can now visit the tomb, although you might not be able to solve all of the puzzles there yet. To find Eldin's tomb, go back to the temple inhabitated by Craymen, and look in the upper level for a dead person. Go west into the "colored" caves. Continue westward, and you should reach an exit from the caves, located on a small plateau. Climb down and have a look around; the tomb should now be easy to find. But beware, there are deadly insects and a "lantern ghost" in this area, so you should definitely sneak here.

If you cannot continue at some point in this area, then it is time to pay Glimmer Grove a visit. Glimmer Grove is a village in the swamp, but the inhabitants may not trust you and turn hostile if you arrive there as a stranger. In order to gain people's trust, you have to help one of them who is not in Glimmer Grove. This one is a one-eyed man in the prison in Nilbog, the ruined settlement near the beginning of the mission. Help the one-eyed prisoner, and when you reach Glimmer Grove after that, your new one-eyed friend will already be there. Do what he tells you there and he should lead you inside the village. Look into all accessible houses and speak to the inhabitants, and you should get new tasks as well as new information about the tomb as well as other things.

I think this will be enough to get you back on track again.

Quote Originally Posted by baeuchlein View Post
    My old notes say that you can now visit the tomb, although you might not be able to solve all of the puzzles there yet. To find Eldin's tomb, go back to the temple inhabitated by Craymen, and look in the upper level for a dead person. Go west into the "colored" caves. Continue westward, and you should reach an exit from the caves, located on a small plateau. Climb down and have a look around; the tomb should now be easy to find. But beware, there are deadly insects and a "lantern ghost" in this area, so you should definitely sneak here.

If you cannot continue at some point in this area, then it is time to pay Glimmer Grove a visit. Glimmer Grove is a village in the swamp, but the inhabitants may not trust you and turn hostile if you arrive there as a stranger. In order to gain people's trust, you have to help one of them who is not in Glimmer Grove. This one is a one-eyed man in the prison in Nilbog, the ruined settlement near the beginning of the mission. Help the one-eyed prisoner, and when you reach Glimmer Grove after that, your new one-eyed friend will already be there. Do what he tells you there and he should lead you inside the village. Look into all accessible houses and speak to the inhabitants, and you should get new tasks as well as new information about the tomb as well as other things.

I think this will be enough to get you back on track again.
    Thanks! That was enough to get unstuck.

I forgot about the one-eyed man. He never met me in the village. He must have been killed before arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by howeird View Post
    I forgot about the one-eyed man. He never met me in the village. He must have been killed before arrival.
    Shouldn't be possible. He doesn't actually physically walk there. (though we did toy with that, but due to the swamp physical layout, it proved almost impossible.) Once you talk to him, he'll simply materialize by the ruined wall not far from the Village sentry.

I seen him when i first approached the village but the archer woman shot me several times because i couldn't see her standing in the dark. i reloaded to the previous save, killed her, and ran to him but he was gone when i got to where he was standing. I thought he was a bigfoot because he disappeared just like the bigfoot did in the start area. He was no where to be found.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I would load an earlier save. If you get to him first, he will go talk to her and then the whole village will be friendly to you.

I already finished the fm. The weird effect with the base of the trees disappearing didn't bother me at all.

Master Builder 2018
    When I asked Sean Connery if he liked herbs he replied:
    "Only partially!"
    If I have to explain this one, there will be blood!
    LMAO at this. Thanks!

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    LMAO I missed that post!

Yandros

If MasterThief3 can sing along with a tafferette. You have would have a beach scene for one of your fms.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011