TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brief Summaries of all the missions. T1/TG/T2/T3/TDM

We're missing Melan's Disorientation .

Thanks, and replaced.

It used to be there, it must have got disorientated and fell out of bed.

I would like to play Mine Shock for Thief 1 on NewDark 1.27. I downloaded all DMLs by voodoo47, but the dml for Mine Shock does not seem to be in the archive. Am I missing something?

With this mission these is no dml, Voodoo got permission from JIS to fix Mine Shock and made a new miss20.mis file.

Looks like Voodoo has deleted a number of fixes from his repository since he released the latest TFix that includes FMdml package, but it looks like FMdml loads the new miss20.mis file for this mission as it is included in his FMdml release notes.

Here's a copy of the good miss20.mis file. Extract this new miss20.mis file from it's zip and replace the bad miss20.mis file in Mine Shock folder.

Only put in TG/FMSel/Mineshock folder or replace the miss20.mis file in your Mineshock FM folder and then reinstall Mine Shock patched with the good miss20.mis file

Do NOT place it in your TG main Root folder.
    Last edited by fortuni; 15th Aug 2019 at 03:20.

You are awesome, fortuni! With voodoo47's modified miss20.mis file, I am able to play the mission without crashes on NewDark 1.27.

Just wanted to note two corrections to my mission Shadows of Northdale Act 1

"The first mission in a trilogy by Goldwell is a small, but superbly designed, thieves highway FM that has you investigating the murder of a neighbour, Jordan Rivington. Using rooftops, vents, ledges and apartments to clamber all over the map, you'll also find 7 secrets, some of which are very well hidden."

It's the first mission in a five part campaign.

Also it's Jordan Wiverton.

That is all

Help required

I could do with a TDM fan giving me some help with the Brief Summaries. I started this thread all the way back in July 2017 and have kept it up to date with all the Thief missions, but I have never been a huge fan of TDM and have not had the time or sadly the inclination to play any of the TDM missions since July 2018 as all my spare time since then has been taken up with fixing all the older T2 missions with dml's.

So this is a big shout out for any of you TDM fans who would like to make a small but important contribution the the thieving community by taking up my slackness and writing short and concise brief summaries for the 10+ missing TDM missions that I have never played and any future missions yet to be released.

If anyone would like to help me keep TDM mission up to date please let me know, it shouldn't take you long to write these brief summaries but a passion for the game is essential in order to avoid repetitive and bland entries, a trap which I suspect I would fall into if I tried to catch up with the missing entries.

This does not have to be taken up by one person only, if 3 or 4 people were to help out, intermittently sending me comments that I could add to the Brief Summaries, that would work just as well, and being a mission author yourself doesn't exclude you, even from writing a Brief Summary for your own mission, so long as it's fair and reasonable. After all this is not a competition thread, it's just one to give other players a flavour of what to expect in a mission.

Thanks in advance

Missing entries AFAIK
    William Steele 4: The Warrens, Mission of Mercy, The Night of the Reluctant Benefaction, Hidden Hands: Initiation, Cleaning up the Neighbourhood, Shadows of Northdale: Act 2, Marsh of Rahena, William Steele 5: Commerce Bank, CoS2: A Precarious Position, Hidden Hands: Vitalic Fever, The Heart of St. Mattis.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123