TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 27121722272829303132

Thread: THREAD OF HYPE

Level 10,000 achieved
    This is wild. Never seen a stealth-game like this before.

You’re a criminal who is planning an escape from the Giant-Policeman, while he’s trying to provoke you into actions that expose your guilt.

Chakat sex pillow
    That's surreal enough that I have to deploy an adjective like 'Kafkaesque'. It seems like it'd get old fast, but if it's a no budget micro-game, colour me intrigued.

3D Realms just shows this gameplay trailer for "Graven", a low-fi retro-look immersive sim that seems to have been heavily inspired by Hexen and Heretic.

I'm still trying to figure out if the kick is a dedicated button, or just one of the staff attack animations. If the former, I'm sold.

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

EA Play game library subscription is being rolled into PC Game Pass (and Game Pass Ultimate).
    https://archive.vn/ImIzo
    Helluva deal!

Level 10,000 achieved
    @Jason, jeeeeez! It's starting to be risky business making art that criticises the state in any way in Russia. Seems the devs, Tallboys, are staying anonymous tho. Similarly, I remember the antifa-game Sharpshooter3D also didn't list the actual names of the devs in the credits. Gotta keep your head low lest Putin sees you! :|

Well my estimation of Tallboys and their game just shot up quite a bit. Russian dissidents and outsiders, like other East European studios, make some of the best games out there. I'd be willing to bet more than half of my favorite games since the 2000s have been Russian or East European, and the spirit of games like this is part of the reason why.

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

Ubisoft announcement:-

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game - Complete Edition. Rescued from oblivion, was pulled off the 7th gen console digital shops years ago because the license expired.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake. How good it is, we'll see.

Gods & Monsters has been re-titled Immortals Fenyx Rising. AC Odyssey recycled assets used for a Zelda Bored of the Wild clone. BotW is a AC clone anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is a superior game.

Some extreme sports, open world, MP game. Good for people who like that sort of thing, there's certainly a gap in the present market for it.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 27121722272829303132