TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 38131415161718

Thread: Thief: The Dark Project 20th Anniversary Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Squadarofl View Post
    No need to tone down your ranting or anything my friend, we all understand how waiting a few hours more for a video game is excruciating !
    You can pass some time by refreshing the RPGcodex page and see if someone posted something about your latest FM !
    Hm, the browser marks this site as "dangerous". Strange. Is there something wrong?

Jeez, I never knew a negative review of one's mission on the Codex can have such lingering effects.

Quote Originally Posted by FireMage View Post
    Now keep calm and wait quietly like everybody else.
    This. And we should all be thanking Yandros for putting in the work to get the missions out to everyone as soon as possibleónot to mention doing this first thing on a Saturday morning! It's only 8.30 in the morning where he is for crying out loud.

To all authors:
    Thank you so much for contributing your time, effort, and above all personal creativity to this community.
    Not only are you each enhancing the legacy of Thief by adding a creative piece of yourself to it; you're providing a huge amount of satisfying entertainment as an art form. Veterans and new mapmakers alike. You really came through for this celebration.

And I'm personally very grateful for the admins who provide the platform and structure that motivates these feasts.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Everyone, in a few minutes I will begin moving individual mission threads to this forum. It will take a few minutes and I ask that you please not start clicking links until all the threads have been moved, which should only take a few minutes, otherwise you may get 404's or otherwise cause a miniature implosion of some sort. Once the contest announcement thread is posted in the Sticky area (in place of this one), you're free to begin downloading.

One mission is not yet available for download, but should be on both host sites within a few hours. You will have 23 others to keep you occupied while you wait.

The poll is also not quite ready yet, so the link to it will be given later.

Quote Originally Posted by vfig View Post
    This. And we should all be thanking Yandros for putting in the work to get the missions out to everyone as soon as possibleónot to mention doing this first thing on a Saturday morning! It's only 8.30 in the morning where he is for crying out loud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny01 View Post
    To all authors:
    Thank you so much for contributing your time, effort, and above all personal creativity to this community.
    Not only are you each enhancing the legacy of Thief by adding a creative piece of yourself to it; you're providing a huge amount of satisfying entertainment as an art form. Veterans and new mapmakers alike. You really came through for this celebration.

And I'm personally very grateful for the admins who provide the platform and structure that motivates these feasts.
    Amen Taffers, let us praise the Builders and revere the Keepers!

I can't recall this much excitement since Sputnik flew over in '57.

builder be praised

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I'm closing this thread. The announcement thread is here.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 38131415161718