TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: T2 FM: Home Sweet Home by Lady Rowena (24 Dec 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    Wow, it was really amazing mission. It took me a lot of time to figure out that is based on Ambush mission from Thief 2. Basically on Market place I had first Deja Vu, but I connected that just after checking every paths leading to Market Square. This is by far the best mission based on original mission. It's not just change in graphic, there is ton of new gameplay and story. That's mindblowing, how it is possible to transform this uninteresting city mission, which is Ambush!, into this great city mission. I had a lot of fun with it. Thank you for making.
    I also got that Deja Vu feeling as well and figured it out when I knocked a cop out and heard someone else coming. I quickly picked the knocked out cop and started carrying him around a turret because I knew it was out of the way and no one would patrol there. Then I thought: "Wait a minute, how do I know that?" Then it sunk in, and I really started looking around. So cool! Beautiful mission. What an artist she was.....

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i don't see why the fan mission makers cant do a project together finishing this mission series
    Why couldn't it be done as a contest? Think what fun it would be to see how different authors honor her style and end the story?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567