TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 642

Thread: The Gun Thread About Guns And Gun Related Gunnery

  1. #251
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    I would LOVE it if I was given guns, right now I have to PAY for them. anyways

  2. #252
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    You do know that dividing people up into convenient left/right groups isn't going to do shit for anybody, right? Right now, you have loads of angry people vs. loads of angry people. Without any serious dialog between these two groups, all we're going to end up with is a perpetual see-saw application of reactionary, kneejerk laws that serves to do nothing but antagonize those with a vested interest in the issue.

    As long as discourse is relegated to a bunch of meaningless memes, and people self-righteously shouting freedom and security into their respective wind tunnels, all you can expect are an ever escalating set of useless, feel-good gun laws placed right alongside an ever rising school kid body count.
    YOU say that like it;s a bad thing....................




    we all have vested interest in the issue BUT we are getting nowhere and shall continue to get nowhere because we disagree completely on what needs to be done..........

    we had little in the amount of school shooting where parents were involved with their kids, today kids yell & hit the parents , eat tide pods and seek safe spaces from fucking words , everything is considered "bullying" and the fucking oxygen thieves can't cope with anything so taking a gun to the "bullies" seem to be a good idea to them.
    stacks of clowns want "gun control" but are more than happy to bully the little snow flakes till the snowflakes decide to teach them a lesson


    FBI failed
    sheriff failed
    parents failed.
    Last edited by jkcerda; 21st Mar 2018 at 15:24.

  3. #253
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    We had little in the amount of school shooting where parents were involved with their kids, today kids yell & hit the parents , eat tide pods and seek safe spaces from fucking words , everything is considered "bullying" and the fucking oxygen thieves can't cope with anything so taking a gun to the "bullies" seem to be a good idea to them.
    stacks of clowns want "gun control" but are more than happy to bully the little snow flakes till the snowflakes decide to teach them a lesson.
    You know, we hear a lot about these kids getting rewarded for just showing up, giving them participation awards, while demanding that we shouldn't separate winners and losers. You get the impression that we're over-coddling our children, preventing them being able to cope with The Real World.

    But really, have you witnessed any of this yourself, or is it just shit you've read on the internet from some random rage-on site specifically designed to irk your ire for clickthrough revenue?

  4. #254
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    I have witnessed it myself. among family no less . I am like WTF???? some of my nephews should have been swallowed , and for the record I have NEVER been a victim of click bait sites or questionable links , btw, got a CC I can borrow? heard there are hot Christian singles in my area waiting to meet me ..................
    anyways, parents don't discipline their POS oxygen thieves, they would sue the schools if the teacher did it and then act shocked when JR who can't hear the word "no" and mutilates insects in the back yard goes full retard by using a gun, plenty of our "kids" are pumped up with Aderral (sp) or rithalin enough that that shit is on sale at the schools for $3-5 a pop and fucking kids buy it & eat it like candy come test time , our continuation schools are full & the VP's have no where to send these shits because of it, kids get sent to the next level/year because teaches feel sorry for them and because you can't fail all these worthless roster licking morons who expect a trophy just for breathing and showing up. in my days adults that were NOT related would discipline your ass if you were acting like a F'ing retard, today? parents think "time out" solves shit and are baffled when JR slap THEM. f'ing JR is slapping YOU and you are going to act surprised when he decides to shoot up the school for his 15 mins of fame? wake the fuck up liberals.................

  5. #255
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    I am NOT interested in further restrictions on OUR rights for some PERCEIVED safety, take a paddle to JR's ass, have the weaklings learn how to deal with bullies the old fashioned way, by standing up for themselves , quit coddling these confused morons who have no clue what restroom they should be using because they think they are gender "fluid", wtf is that? pajama wearing morons at 30 y/o want to talk to their parents about insurance? mother fucker get the fuck out of my basement and go earn your keep. you will need insurance after I kick your F'ing ass out of there. but nooooooooooooooooooooo, por JR is just "misunderstood"................and yeah that is mostly a liberal issue. glad nephew is not into gun, unstable little shit.

  6. #256
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    gun control does not work people. no matter the bubble you live in.
    How about the bubble called "the rest of the civilised world"? What makes USA the special magical land where gun control can never work?

  7. #257
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2003
    Location: Location, Location
    Cleanup on aisle 3, Facebook just threw up again.

  8. #258
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    How about the bubble called "the rest of the civilised world"? What makes USA the special magical land where gun control can never work?
    we are special kind of people here, did prohibition work? nope, how about the war on drugs? nope. we did not need gun control when we controlled our kids..........................

  9. #259
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    The rest of the world doesn't ban alcohol either, yet there are a number of public health measures that successfully reduce the problems associated with excessive alcohol consumption. For example, you are not allowed to drive a vehicle while intoxicated and there are a number of policies that limit public drunkenness, such as workplace regulations.

    Gun violence is not really a great deal different from any other complex public health issue that needs to be dealt with. And a significant (though by no means the only) part of that is policy.

  10. #260
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    well in that case we have laws dealing with murder.................................and our kids eat tide pods........................ because most liberal parents are too weak to discipline the little shits.

  11. #261
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Canuckistan GWN
    Prohibition wasn't replaced with a universal license to consume, regardless of age, location or activity. Booze is still very much prohibited for many people and in in many situations. It is highly regulated. I call false equivalent.

    The war on drugs is a bit more of a fair comparison in that drugs (like guns) are not going away. It fails as a comparison for you in that the lasting answer to the drug problem is regulation of supply, access and use.

    Which is what we need for firearms but the most enthusiastic enthusiasts consistently oppose any regulation. So while advocates of gun control are willing to allow that guns aren't going away, enthusiasts seem unwilling to allow them to be controlled in ANY way whatsoever.

    we all have vested interest in the issue BUT we are getting nowhere and shall continue to get nowhere because we disagree completely on what needs to be done..........
    Exactly whom is disagreeing completely? Seems like that is coming, 100% from gun enthusiasts.

    So, double standard?

  12. #262
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    well in that case we have laws dealing with murder.................................
    That's like saying, "We have hospitals and undertakers dealing with gun violence." In most of the world, there is also a concerted effort to prevent crime and reduce recidivism in addition to the laws and institutions that deal with murder.


    Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    and our kids eat tide pods........................ because most liberal parents are too weak to discipline the little shits.
    [citation needed]

  13. #263
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    gun enthusiast have no reason to continue to "compromise" with liberals. unless of course liberals propose something be done other than infringe on our rights................. the more liberals try to regulate going to full retard extremes like MD/NY?CA have the more the black market explodes. hell the 80% market was almost non existent & today you can make AR's/Glocks/1911s ALL w/o registration and in the comfort of your home. made by yours truly

    SO what do you want to make? w/o registering?
    https://www.80percentarms.com/

    https://1911builders.com/collections...ess-steel-kits

    http://www.glockstore.com/Spectre-Po...mpact-Textured

    the more liberals have pushed the more things have gone under ground, congrats.

  14. #264
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    That's like saying, "We have hospitals and undertakers dealing with the effects of gun violence." In most of the world, there is also a concerted effort to prevent crime and reduce recidivism in addition to the laws and institutions that deal with murder.




    [citation needed]
    OMG, so do we here in the states...........
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy6KgDNyLZ8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNGuR_ifJZA

    not interested in further restrictions on my rights just so you can have some perceived safety....

  15. #265
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Um, you do realise that it's a joke, a meme on Youtube, right? Nobody is actually eating tide pods.

  16. #266
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    picky picky picky,,,,,,,,,,,,, here , liberal source for the liberals who don't believe videos posted
    https://www.npr.org/2018/01/30/58192...oduct-redesign
    The trend picked up in December, but the pace of poisonings is still getting worse. So far in January alone, poison control centers have received 134 reports of "intentional exposures" to laundry packets, Tide or others. That's compared with 53 cases the American Association of Poison Control Centers reported for all of 2017, mostly involving teenagers.
    NOW if you want to tell me NPR is a BS liberal lying POS source then by all means do so....................................

    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/20/u...challenge.html
    Yes, People Really Are Eating Tide Pods. No, It’s Not Safe.
    welcome to Murika.

  17. #267
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Rather, a small number of teens are trying out a dangerous stunt. They aren't actually trying to eat them. Also, this in no way follows from:

    because most liberal parents are too weak to discipline the little shits.
    Because disciplining has worked so well for preventing kids doing dangerous things in the past, right?

  18. #268
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Rather, a small number of teens are trying out a dangerous stunt. They aren't actually trying to eat them. Also, this in no way follows from:



    Because disciplining has worked so well for preventing kids doing dangerous things in the past, right?
    we all did stupid shit, but we didn't shoot up schools..............

    who is shooting up the schools? retard kids from generations too weak (or busy or simply not home) to discipline the little oxygen thieves.............. plenty of today's feminist can't even cope with hearing some words
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

  19. #269
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    we all did stupid shit, but we didn't shoot up schools..............
    Yes you did: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States

    Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    plenty of today's feminist can't even cope with hearing some words
    And plenty of feminists can. Likewise, there are plenty of people who get triggered merely at the mention of feminism.

  20. #270
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    here, one time I agreed with Obama
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZVCbW63lc

    if the liberal president is hearing & talking about it it's because it happens to be a problem in this nation

  21. #271
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Yes you did: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States



    And plenty of feminists can. Likewise, there are plenty of people who get triggered merely at the mention of feminism.
    I sit corrected.

    nah, it's not mentioning feminism ,,,,,,,,,, it's looking at what passes for feminist that make some puke.

  22. #272
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Canuckistan GWN
    Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    gun enthusiast have no reason to continue to "compromise" with liberals. unless of course liberals propose something be done other than infringe on our rights...
    Thanks for proving my point and that your "we are getting nowhere and shall continue to get nowhere because we disagree completely on what needs to be done." is just self serving rhetoric. What you really mean by this platitude is, "as long as I don't get my way, I will do nothing".

    You are the one making this a false dichotomy. The choice, like with booze and drugs, isn't all or nothing. The problem isn't "liberals" trying to take your guns, it's you elevating your fascination to sacred right. What about the right of others to a reasonable expectation of safety or requiring a reasonable amount of accountability or caution around a dangerous device?

    I asked at the beginning of this thread, what are gun owners willing to do to help? According to you, NOTHING. Because, god given right!

  23. #273
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Because disciplining has worked so well for preventing kids doing dangerous things in the past, right?
    Thinking that things were better in the past is the worst fallacy anyone can engage in. Things are considerably better now than they ever have been (well, barring some recent circumstances).

    Case in point, I was reading through a history of school shootings, and I came across one particularly amazing example of something that, were it to happen today, would just absolutely floor people by the crassness of it all. I'll give you the digest, bullet point version of it.

    - Teacher brings a bird to school to show off to his students. He goes through great pains to remind these children that it's a living animal, and they need to be be extra careful with it.

    - One kid, either through misadventure or spite, ends up stepping on the bird, killing it.

    - The teacher is furious. Little bastard kid didn't heed his warning. Guy sends the child to his office. He walks in behind him, locks the doors, takes off his belt, and proceeds to choke the kid to death with it in a fit of anger.

    - The kid's father, upon learning about his child's death the day after, takes his gun, goes to the school, and shoots the teacher point blank in front the remaining students in his class.

    If anything, people were at least as bastardly back then as they are today. That one story stuck out particularly strongly in my mind due to the pure heinousness of it all.

  24. #274
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Anyone can call themselves feminist. Even Sarah Palin.

  25. #275
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Thinking that things were better in the past is the worst fallacy anyone can engage in. Things are considerably better now than they ever have been (well, barring some recent circumstances).

    Case in point, I was reading through a history of school shootings, and I came across one particularly amazing example of something that, were it to happen today, would just absolutely floor people by the crassness of it all. I'll give you the digest, bullet point version of it.

    - Teacher brings a bird to school to show off to his students. He goes through great pains to remind these children that it's a living animal, and they need to be be extra careful with it.

    - One kid, either through misadventure or spite, ends up stepping on the bird, killing it.

    - The teacher is furious. Little bastard kid didn't heed his warning. Guy sends the child to his office. He walks in behind him, locks the doors, takes off his belt, and proceeds to choke the kid to death with it in a fit of anger.

    - The kid's father, upon learning about his child's death the day after, takes his gun, goes to the school, and shoots the teacher point blank in front the remaining students in his class.

    If anything, people were at least as bastardly back then as they are today. That one story stuck out particularly strongly in my mind due to the pure heinousness of it all.
    Well, but you've got to admit, the kid didn't do anything bad ever again after being disciplined.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •