TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61116171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gun Thread About Guns And Gun Related Gunnery

Learn what a strawman is, Tony.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    Actually....

According the current dialectic, ACLUS are fascists: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...rotests-racism
    I didn't see a single thing in that article that points towards anyone saying the ACLU is a fascist organization. Only that they protect free speech, up to and including fascists if need be.

You know what's so goddamn intolerable about you, Tony? You run around, pointing out everyone's (usually imagined) flaws from a soapbox, while happily engaging these same flaws yourself. Like the above. Where the fuck has anyone said the ACLU is a fascist organization? Was it anyone on this page? Was it within the article itself? No, you said "it's the current dialectic", as if it's some common thing among "progressies" who are secretly "right-wing totalitarians". Of course, you don't do a goddamn thing to back up your assertion of this.

It's like you read things that make you mad on the internet, and project them onto people here just so you'll have someone to rail against. It's really annoying.

How many times has this been said to him, how many different ways? The very problem we're trying to draw his attention to is the problem that prevents our posts from having any effect on him.

I do wonder what these posting sessions of his must look like on his end. Does he have like 6 different tabs open, skimming random mostly irrelevant articles on his favorite online rags, and assume we're all following along with him?

Moderator and Priest
    Who the hell knows. Whatever it is, it's getting tiring going up against his wild ass accusations, and weird tendency to just LASH OUT at people whenever he gets a hair up his ass.

BANNED
    back on topic.
    in the U.K people are getting stabbed and their violent crime is worse than NY, then you have liberals basically paying tribute to criminals http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04...-his-home.html
    so I wonder if liberalism is indeed a mental disorder? you want to further restrict our right to self defense overlooking the fact the F'ing cops stayed outside the building while the kids got slaughtered? we have far too many stupid feel good laws and liberals think more laws are the answer, give me a break.

The Gun Thread About Guns And Gun Related Gunnery

Letís be clear, Londonís murder rate was higher than New Yorkís for two months this year, but is still well below New Yorkís on average:

BANNED
    do you think the deceased feel better about that? NY has pretty hard "gun control" stupid feel good liberal laws.

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    then you have liberals basically paying tribute to criminals http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04...-his-home.html
    so I wonder if liberalism is indeed a mental disorder? you want to further restrict our right to self defense overlooking the fact the F'ing cops stayed outside the building while the kids got slaughtered? we have far too many stupid feel good laws and liberals think more laws are the answer, give me a break.
    I think I might a be little confused about the point you're trying to make and perhaps you've linked to the wrong article?

Various members of a family of criminals leaving flowers where their criminal relative was stabbed to death with a screwdiver by someone defending themselves is somehow evidence that you need guns to defend yourselves?

Don't you know? All liberals are criminals. What are you? A liberal lover?

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    do you think the deceased feel better about that? NY has pretty hard "gun control" stupid feel good liberal laws.
    Your misrepresentation of the facts donít make anyone feel better but you, thatís for sure.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    Don't you know? All liberals are criminals. What are you? A liberal lover?
    Have you ever noticed how liberals always scream about fair rights for criminals? How we have to go through a fair arrest, the assumption that they're innocent until proven guilty, a trial of their peers, and all that bullshit? I mean where the hell do these liberals think we are? Communist Russia?

Guns are better weapons than stabbing implements. News at... About 1250 AD.

Moderator and Priest
    You can also use a gun as a club in close quarters situations.

It's a wonder we're not handing these things out like candy to kids on Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Have you ever noticed how liberals always scream about fair rights for criminals? How we have to go through a fair arrest, the assumption that they're innocent until proven guilty, a trial of their peers, and all that bullshit? I mean where the hell do these liberals think we are? Communist Russia?
    I would say, in answer to your question, "No."

It seems that despite all the ranting about constitutional rights this and constitutional rights that, what is really meant is that the constitution is important only when it says what I agree with and it doesn't matter when it doesn't. I'm sorry, but I believe that our constitutional rights only matter if they get applied equally to everyone. Black, brown, white, gay, straight, confused, smart, stupid, male. female, fascist, communist, monarchist, criminal, saint, blue eyed, brown eyed, grey eyed, green eyed, left handed, right handed, and ambidextrous. Everyone. Equally. That's what belief in universal rights means. And if that means defending some pretty hideous people who say or do some pretty hideous things, so be it. Defending their rights is just as important as defending your rights or my rights, because if we ever stop defending their rights, then we have stopped believing in the universality of those rights and started down the road to tyranny.

Defending everyone's rights doesn't mean agreeing with everything they do or say. It means agreeing with the constitution of the United States that everyone has unalienable rights. Defending their rights is simply defending the constitution itself. Criminals are still criminals. But even criminals have those same rights that you do. Our system of justice has a separation of powers: the police have the power to investigate crimes and arrest those whom they believe likely to have committed those crimes, the judiciary have the power to judge guilt or innocence and impose punishments on those determined to be guilty. But even those who get judged to be guilty of crimes still have certain rights which must be respected because of our belief in the correctness of the constitution. If we deny those rights to anyone, then we have become criminals ourselves.

And if we cannot agree on these fundamentals, then there is no point in continuing any discussion.

I do believe Renz was being just a tad bit sarcastic there.

Moderator and Priest
    Just a tad, yeah.

Though I was serious about using a gun as a club. You really can do that.

BANNED
    find it funny you guys would pick a knife for a gun fight

and depends on what gun , those plastic pieces of crap wont be that useful for clubbing others

Bladed weapons always beat guns. This is a scientific fact. Watch more anime if you don't believe me.

BANNED
    yeah, all the people stabbed in the U.K forgot to watch anime

Bring a knife to a gun fight?

Oh wait ... one of those is fake news ... but which?

Moderator and Priest
    :thimb:

BANNED
    sometimes I wonder if any of you love me........

Moderator and Priest
    You're not moldering in a ditch somewhere, so you know you're at least begrudgingly tolerated.

Moderator and Priest
    Total aside here, but damn, I just took a fantastic dump. I feel 10 pounds lighter, I swear...

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61116171819202122232425 ... LastLast