TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Sword icon missing?

Sword icon missing?

I've not been able to figure out what is missing from my mission folder that makes my sword appear like a spinning red cube in game.

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    Please post the monolog after drawing the sword.
    And also type
    info_window
    in DromEd and post the screen.

I can't help much because I'm not at home to look at the store, but the red marker or waypt is the default object model. Maybe something is missing from your sword in your gamesys.

Edit: Go to the Object Hierarchy and look for Physical -> Weapon -> Swords -> Sword and make sure that the Shape -> Model Name: swords is present.
    Last edited by john9818a; 10th Mar 2018 at 02:39.

Hello Unna. There was nothing in the monolog that would have been of any help, so I've not bothered posting it. But thank you for reminding me I should have done.

Hi John: You were correct in that the model name for sword in my archtypes was "waypt". I am vexed by how that change could have been made. But it is corrected now. Thank you!

That"s strange redleaf but I'm glad you got it fixed. I wouldn't want to defend myself with a marker.

Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    That"s strange redleaf but I'm glad you got it fixed. I wouldn't want to defend myself with a marker.