TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: T2 Fan Mission Lootlists

T2 Fan Mission Lootlists

Complete Lootlists for all the T2 missions 2000-2003 WIP

Lists include loot & keys for all difficulties, as well as objective solutions and secrets, but Easter Eggs are not revealed

2000 Missions
    2001 Missions
    2002 Missions
    2003 Missions
    With 850+ missions it will take 2-3 years to complete this project, but I may as well post each years lootlists as I complete them. The 2003 lootlists took me 3 months to do, but due to the T20 contest and beta testing commitments, don't expect 2004 lootlists till spring 2019.

Notes:
    1. Although I made every effort to be as accurate as possible, it is all too easy to make small errors, ie. stating NE instead of NW, so please report any such errors and I'll get them amended.

2. I have classified the missions in the year that they were first released, even if there was a significant re-release in a later year.

3. I usually only played each mission just once, so there may be some missing loot on those difficulties I did not play on. More often or not if there is missing loot in a mission, it is missing on all 3 difficulties, but on occasions loot does go missing when playing via Newdark on one difficulty, but be present on other difficulties.

Statistics
    • Missions Completed 229

• Lootlists Compiled 272

• Missions with Maps 160

• Number of maps 413

• Missions fixed with dml's 52

• Objectives Completed 973

• Secrets Found 366

• Total Loot found so far 920787

• FM with the most objectives
      Ruins of Originia 40

• FM's with largest amount of loot by total
      Lord Ashton Series 64,676
      Night Falcon 50,212
      Ruins of Originia 28,363

Acknowledgements
    Thanks to Athalle for granting me permission to use her maps.

Thanks to Unna Oertdottir for all the dml's she has supplied and answering all my Dromed questions.
    Last edited by fortuni; 23rd Nov 2018 at 22:54.

Dˇttirin klŠ­ist oft mˇ­ur m÷ttli
    Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    PS. Unna you PM box is full and I have another couple of dml request for you.
    Sorry. It's always full. Deleted many PMs.

Thank you! The tireless fortuni, always working on something for Thief's world.
    Thanks also to Unna

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Fortuni, thank you so much for this! Your work ethic is boundless and your contributions to the community are beyond measure!

Is there a reason you are starting from scratch?

Because you need to start somewhere and the early ones tend to be nice and easy to do, I can do 5-6 a day of the smaller ones, but the larger more complex missions take 2-3 days to do each.

I'm also reporting all playing issues and missing loot to Unna, so where possible a dml can be produced and it's predominately the older missions that need fixing.

But if required I could accept requests for individual missions from the later years.

I think he means that there's loads of existing lootlists for a lot of missions already which you wouldn't need to create, just copy.

I am referring to those lootlists when compiling mine, but there's about 850+ missions and only about 250 lootlists, most of which are compiled for expert difficulty only which they rarely list all the keys, and authors regularly place keys in different locations on normal and hard than where they are on expert. So for a lot of players those lootlists can be more than misleading.

As well as that I have found numerous errors in a lot of them, many are incomplete and most give only vague locations of loot, such as main bedroom: gold ring, which is bleeding useless information if you can't actually find it.

I'm also naming all the loot according to their correct nomenclature ie 'canopic jar' rather than 'green pointed thing', 'collection plate' rather than 'plain bowl' etc.

Finally I'm including all of Athalle's maps (WIP) which when you refer to them in conjunction with the lootlists, significantly aids in the correct description, and so the accuracy, of the locations of buildings and rooms.

Anyway I'm enjoying myself, doing things like this is my hobby. I get more fun out of doing these walkthroughs, lootlists, Brief Summaries than I actually get from playing the missions, if that makes sense.
    Last edited by fortuni; 29th Apr 2018 at 17:47.

Are you unemployed again or something?

Yeah, I know you're working your socks off and doing this in your spare time so my very grateful thanks for these. I'll add this to the Links thread.

Ah I gotcha. I thought Ricebug had some pretty solid guides though for these earlier years already.

Speaking of fixing, was a DML done for Shadow Business to add ambient light? It really improves that mission considerably - tough and fun for the right reasons.

Oh and are you only focusing on Thief 2 missions?

Dˇttirin klŠ­ist oft mˇ­ur m÷ttli
    Can't change ambient light with dml. This requires optimization. I wouldn't do it anyway. It's a design decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade View Post
    Ah I gotcha. I thought Ricebug had some pretty solid guides though for these earlier years already.

Oh and are you only focusing on Thief 2 missions?

Yes these are T2 lootlists, I have already done lootlists for every T1/TG/T3 mission, you'll find them in their respective walkthroughs.
    Last edited by fortuni; 29th Apr 2018 at 17:48.

2002 lootlists now available

I have upgraded all the lootlists with every map Athalle has made and tidied up a number of scrappy looking 2000/2001 lootlists.

I have also included some lootlist statistics, lets see how much Garrett has stolen in total in 20 years.

See OP

I do not envy the task you've just created for yourself. I'm only now seeing this thread, so I thought I would share my loot lists as I don't think they are widely known about or hosted anywhere. Hopefully it can save you some work.

https://pastebin.com/5yPQ2d69
    https://pastebin.com/8c3X365a
    https://pastebin.com/ExZaveay
    https://pastebin.com/64QGHLCR
    https://www.youtube.com/user/yxlplig33/videos (some of my youtube videos have loot lists in the video description)

Thanks for those, and yes I do refer to videos when compiling my lootlists, but I'll still be playing every mission to check whether any loot, keys or objectives have been affected by newdark.

This is an awesome work in progress. Keep it up!
    Bibliopharmacophile

"Yes, I have plenty of spare change you homeless piece of shit... Thanks for asking"

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    Thanks for those, and yes I do refer to videos when compiling my lootlists, but I'll still be playing every mission to check whether any loot, keys or objectives have been affected by newdark.
    Holy Cow,dude you really are the MVP.

2003 lootlists now available, but due to the beta testing commitments for the T20 contest, I'll be taking a rest from compiling further lootlists for the foreseeable future, so 2004 lootlists probably won't be available until spring next year.

Edit: 07/10/18
    Minor update: Maps added for Timoteus and Calendra's Legacy
    Last edited by fortuni; 7th Oct 2018 at 07:45.

Update

All Lootlists have been reformatted (again) with borders, a couple more maps included (Athalle keeps making them) and a significant number of loot items have had their names changed to make my T1 lootlists and T2 lootlists follow the same nomenclature.