TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: New TDM mission: CoS1: Pearls and Swine by Bienie

New TDM mission: CoS1: Pearls and Swine by Bienie

Sneak into the neighboring borough Clifton Grove and steal a pearl amulet.

http://www.thedarkmod.com/missiondetails/?id=127

Congrats. I look forward to playing this tonight

Thank you, loving it so far, but I can't find any keys for the safes. Found 3 safes so far, in the pub, the place in front of it, and the mansion, but no keys so far.

Looks really beautiful from the screens, i will play it tonight...

This one was quite a bit of fun. Got stuck in the geometry in a couple of places (nothing noclip can't fix) and blackjack in Dark Mod is still too fickle, but this was two hours of fun exploration and I dug the characters. The Late Lord Harrington sounds like a fun dude.

Pretty good mid-sized mission. Aside from some minor geometry issues and being able to get yourself stuck outside of the map in a couple places it was well put together. Some vertical fun to be had, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Thank you, loving it so far, but I can't find any keys for the safes. Found 3 safes so far, in the pub, the place in front of it, and the mansion, but no keys so far.

Pub key: Note inside the room with the pub owner has the clue (blind frob the potted plant)
    Store across from pub key: On the belt of the patrolling owner
    Mansion key: I believe it's in the room of the steward behind the picture on his little stand next to his bed and is again hinted to in his journal I believe.

Thanks!

I thought this was bloody brilliant. The readable, lots of areas to explore, some tricky AI. Great Job!

Paul's mum pretty hot !

what's the code to the amulet of dreams?

well it's been a while since i last asked for help, not much people around this topic, im giving up on this mission...

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    You should probably ask for help with TDM missions at the TDM forum, they don't check over here for those kinds of questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    You should probably ask for help with TDM missions at the TDM forum, they don't check over here for those kinds of questions.
    Thank you Russ, ill check it out.

The code for the Amulet of Dreams can be found by solving a puzzle. Cordelia's diary or journal should put you on the right track. She wrote about a painting in the house. To be more specific, it's a painting of her late husband, and you can find it in a room where a smaller flight of stairs ends. Examine the area around the painting closely, and you should find that one of the wooden panels below and to the left oft the painting can be opened, revealing a switch. This switch provides access to a hidden room behind the painting. One item in storage there is a list of valuables, and there are two codes mentioned there. The code for the amulet is 743.

Quote Originally Posted by baeuchlein View Post
    The code for the Amulet of Dreams can be found by solving a puzzle. Cordelia's diary or journal should put you on the right track. She wrote about a painting in the house. To be more specific, it's a painting of her late husband, and you can find it in a room where a smaller flight of stairs ends. Examine the area around the painting closely, and you should find that one of the wooden panels below and to the left oft the painting can be opened, revealing a switch. This switch provides access to a hidden room behind the painting. One item in storage there is a list of valuables, and there are two codes mentioned there. The code for the amulet is 743.
    Thank you, that was very helpful

Mission finished, i loved exploring the medieval city, it's really well built, thanks for this gift!