TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: T2 FM: Cracks in the Glass [EN/DE/FR/IT/RU] 16 Jun 2018

I have to be missing something simple, but I get to the upside down place, or on its side (where garrett says it's a long way up), then there is nothing else I can do. Switch on the other side of cloister gate can't be activated by arrows, so I'm stumped. Lovely time so far!

Edit: NM, So odd, I checked that door already. Must have been the lag I have on this borrowed pc.

Finished. That was one of the more spaciously fun FMs I've ever played. Really pulled me in the ambients. So much so I started getting eerie over regular human AI. I can't wait for Mission 2!

Quote Originally Posted by gamophyte View Post
    Finished. That was one of the more spaciously fun FMs I've ever played. Really pulled me in the ambients. So much so I started getting eerie over regular human AI. I can't wait for Mission 2!
    Wait, will there be a part 2? That would be awesome. I loved this, very unique and strange atmosphere in a good way.

I noticed you updated the first page again. Could you please let us know what you updated.

Nothing, just removed the word "NEW" from the thread title. The mission is almost half a year old, so it's no longer new

The update to this mission is coming though, and so is the follow-up mission, but it will be a while. I've actually not even started yet, been busy with the contest mission.

marbleman, can you tell us what is the main reason in the story behind the surreal and upside down areas? I really love them, especially integrated in a cityscape. Is it Garrett dreaming or hallucinating ? Or that is the intentional way they built these parts of town?

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Those questions will be answered in the sequel, I believe.

I'm having a slight problem running it. It says that my DromEd version 1.22 is outdated and too old to properly load the mission. Are there updates that I can download for this?

@Goethe The mission requires NewDark 1.24. Install the latest Tafferpatcher to run it.

@ticky I can't What I can tell you is that the keeper's letter doesn't lie about this not being a dream, and quite obviously, nobody would build the city like this intentionally I cannot tell anything about the follow-up mission, except that it will be the conclusion to this story, and I'll be releasing it together with this one as a 2-mission campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by marbleman View Post
    quite obviously, nobody would build the city like this intentionally
    Constantine is hurt by your suggestion that he is nobody. He might be dead and gone, but he still has feelings.

Right, nobody except pagan gods

i appreciated the dewdrop

Quote Originally Posted by marbleman View Post
    @Goethe The mission requires NewDark 1.24. Install the latest Tafferpatcher to run it.
    Thank you! Everything worked fine and the mission loaded.

900 short, found all secrets, 3 hours of play over 1 day. Didn't know what to do but explore and KO ai's. Reminiscent of T1 Manse with a twist.

Maybe another try with more patience.
    Last edited by user3; 5th Dec 2018 at 02:57.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345