TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Old TTLG'ers

Sombras, Fat Burrick, Strangeblue, Cyberfish, Moonsilk, Screech and etc.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

I should have posted this earlier, but this is my pictorial survey of a lot of old timers:
    Know Your TTLG NPCs

It basically just goes down the member list ranked by postcount as it was in 2011.

See how many you can guess.

I really liked that one.

I still dig these smilies.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDuck View Post
    Announcement:

I will be devouring any TTLG posters who've been absent for more than three years 'cuz I'm hungry and any excuse to feed is solid. That is all. Carry on, citizens.

<3
    My last post was in 2015! Does that put me in the running for a solid devouring by SrPato? (I honestly kind of hope so). I have some decent recipes if he's interested.

Also, shout out to Scumble, I still listen to some of his music that he posted here forever ago.

Hanging out with all you guys online was super fun, even if I never got a chance to meet up with anyone in meatspace, alas, alas. SailorEagle did send me parcel from Italy once though. It was a copy of Thief 2. I still have it.

Good times.

El Shagmeister
    *Devours you and poops out your bones after eight hours of digestion*

<3
    Last edited by MrDuck; 16th Nov 2018 at 02:17.

Eight hours? More like indigestion.

El Shagmeister
    Hi N'Al.

*Devours you too*

<3

<3

Taste like Chicken? ...or more like Duck?

El Shagmeister
    *Devours YcatX, gets diarrhea*

<3

I know.. too much tequila from Jalisco. I can't help it. Its my favorite.

El Shagmeister
    Any brand in particular?

I mean, all (authentic) tequila comes from the state of Jalisco pretty much <3

Yeah. I like the highlands tequilas better. My favorite is Olmeca Altos. Patron is very tasty, but over priced in my opinion.

I am really happy that this place is still active. Not the same as it was in the early 2000s, but much closer than anything around today. FB has become a miasma.

Mostly I just get pissed off at the political crap on FB. I never wanted to know how stupid and gullible people are. Also... HOLY SHIT TTK12G3 came by!

Also, MrDuck, I've always wanted to hear your peyote story. You have to have one. I would if I were from there. You can bet your feathered ass on that.

El Shagmeister
    *Devours TTK12G3 and Tocky. Farts for the rest of the day*

<3

YcatX - Now try mezcal, tequila's more artisan cousin! <3 I've heard Alacran (scorpion) is supposed to be good.

Tocky - Alas, this duck keeps his beak clean and sober. <3

I like how your version of sober evidently doesn't include tequila or its artisanal cousin.

Well they can't drink the water down there, so they need tequila in order to stay hydrated.

Still Subjective
    I've finally graduated onto chilled Rose

The mezcal I tried before tasted pretty smoky, but I will look for it. My wife love mezcal.

Back in the day it was Mezcal for me, worm and all. The only visions were those of what I had eaten previously that night however. These days I like silver Patron.

Not even one mystical journey there in the heart of Castaneda country Ducks? Aw.

El Shagmeister
    *Devours Trance, poops him into a corpse barrel, dissolves poop with acid 'cuz why not?*

<3

dema - If it's mixed in a cocktail, I'll drink tequila and/or mezcal No need for the fancy stuff.

YcatX -
    Para todo mal, mezcal
    Y para todo bien, tambien. <3

*Devours SubJeff and poops him in a rose garden* :B

Tocky - I don't want to be dismembered and packed into a suitcase by criminals or the government.

Derp derp derp.

I guess you missed the days of brujo's before the cartels took over. A shame. You could just walk into the desert and find Peyote buttons but without a guide you might get eaten by your spirit animal. No harkening back to days of yore with a Yaqui guide? Man that would have been cool. Have you ever noticed someone has got to fuck up every good thing because of greed? It's like they only care about money so that is all they get. They live fucked up lives that don't even satisfy them and then die horribly because they didn't get what made something wicked cool in the first place. Somebody always has to fuck up a good thing. It's the same everywhere. I hate greedy bastards.

El Shagmeister

If only it were something as simple as bottomless greed, but alas, it's not just that...it's a bit more complicated than that. Mexico's never been a safe country, and anyone saying otherwise doesn't really know Mexico or has been lucky. That's all.

<3 This is all I will say about this particular topic. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    HOLY SHIT TTK12G3 came by!
    I never really left, but I have been really busy with all kinds of things, mostly building my career. I would always drop by a couple of times a month. I'm embarrassed to say that part of the reason I stopped posting was because I lost my password ( during a time of great change) and the account to recover it. I found a slip of paper while digging through my parent's house and found a list of old accounts and tried it out. I would rather have returned after a cool new title from Elder Scrolls, Deus Ex, System Shock or even Thief. Nothing really caught my interest but I still love the originals, even the original System shock. I have most of them installed right now, even though I usually disjointedly play through certain missions just to think about how brilliant they are and how exciting it was to play them for the first time.

BTW, is Lytha alright? Last I checked she was in really bad shape and didn't post at all that much anymore. I really loved her site and visited it all the time back in the day, and even watched her Thief youtube playthroughs before they stalled.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast