TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4914151617181920 LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 497

Thread: The Decline of the Debate and the Rise of the Far Left and Right

  1. #451
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    You know the Klan were a bunch of Democrats, right? RIGHT? WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW, LIBTARD?

  2. #452
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    You know, the way I see it, we're going to end up getting involved in some stupid shit, and it'll probably be because of some stupid mistake someone makes because they're stupid. Like some random redneck goes too far rigging up his truck to roll coal, accidentally making it into a mobile bomb. He goes to trigger some leftists at a local March for Climate Change by blowing exhaust on them, when suddenly, BOOM! The truck explodes.

    The biggest irony is that the March for Climate Change weren't a bunch of leftists, but a bunch of pro Climate Change advocates who want to burn tires in their back yard. Tony_Tarantula comes on to point out this latest example of Leftist Violence, and then...

    ...that's when the war starts.

  3. #453
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    The NY Times sends a reporter 2600 miles to find a crowd of 100 right wing nutters whose keynote speaker is somebody no one has ever heard of.
    I would be less worried about random nutcases if you hadn't gone and elected one of them president:

    @realDonaldTrump
    ....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress,
    @FoxNews
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...77539653771264

  4. #454
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    The NY Times sends a reporter 2600 miles to find a crowd of 100 right wing nutters whose keynote speaker is somebody no one has ever heard of. Oh the horror this represents! Did they have a bunch of those scary Home Depot Tiki Torches too?
    Yes, it's all fun and games until one of those right-wing nutters then decides to go massacre people of different faith and/or skin colour like it happened in Pittsburgh and El Paso, the lack of tiki torches notwithstanding.

  5. #455
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2006
    Location: Berghem Haven
    Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Yes, it's all fun and games until one of those right-wing nutters then decides to go massacre people of different faith and/or skin colour like it happened in Pittsburgh and El Paso, the lack of tiki torches notwithstanding.
    Why can't they simply sacrifice themselves with the torches to "brighten up" their "supreme ideals of the master race"?

    Global Warming is a leftist cuckoldish myth so dear fasc.....patriotic guys, go ahead and burn yourself up to the cause in such mescaline.....pardon, masculine manner! Like the good inner idealistic hegelian MISSED REVOLUTIONARIES you are!
    Dear "Suprematist sovranist stoddardian chosen ones by the Allmight to destroy the libtardian rule of Devil", you see "cultural marxism" everywhere 'cause the real pseudomarxists ("People will turn on globalist elite!!1111 We will win!!1111") are YOU. But the totally existentially failed ones.
    Last edited by lowenz; 7th Jan 2020 at 05:13.

  6. #456
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2001
    Location: 0x0x0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrian View Post
    I would be less worried about random nutcases if you hadn't gone and elected one of them president:



    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...77539653771264
    There you go again ass u me ing things again. I didn't vote for Trump.

  7. #457
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2004
    Just going to gloss over the part where you made a claim that this idea was dug up from some niche nutters when it's actually publicly posted by the president on what he describes as his official communication medium?

    I have no way of verifying your personal vote or lack thereof, and I don't think it's significant even if I trusted your word, which I don't because you keep posting nonsense. You consistently support him, you get a portion of the blame.

  8. #458
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2001
    Location: 0x0x0
    Just why would I need to lie to the likes of you lot? Congratulations Pyrian. You've managed to take the civility of Comm Chat down another notch and I really didn't think that was possible.

  9. #459
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2002
    Location: In the flesh.
    He isn't saying anything that isn't obvious to the rest of us. Between civility and truth I'll take truth. Besides nearly half the US voted for the least civil name calling blowhard to spout crap from the oval office ever so....

  10. #460
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2006
    Location: Berghem Haven
    Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    Between civility and truth I'll take truth.
    I'm with you but it's hard and "anti-common-citizen".

  11. #461
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Canuckistan GWN
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Just why would I need to lie to the likes of you lot?
    Would you like to share your reasons before others speculate?

  12. #462
    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-more-popular/

    If anything, Rep. Matt Shea, officially “R-Spokane Valley” but known to his Christian militia buddies by his code name, “Verum Bellator,” or “True Warrior,” may be riding a wave of popularity after an explosive state report alleged he had “planned, engaged in and promoted a total of three armed conflicts of political violence against the United States Government” over a three-year period.

    “It’s unbelievable the outpouring of support, literally thousands of people from the district, from around the country, rallying against what everybody perceives correctly as the march of tyranny,” Shea trumpeted about his case on the Dec. 26 edition of his podcast, Patriot Radio.

    See how it goes with politics these days? Recently I wrote that my new pet theory of politics is that nothing matters. What I meant is that no matter how egregious or career-ending an action or policy may seem to be, it no longer breaks through our fog of polarization.

  13. #463
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2006
    Location: Berghem Haven
    "Bellator" is a male name, so "VERUS" not "VERUM".

    These 'murican people......gender-loving totally pseudoreligious ultraconservative nutcases :v

  14. #464
    LittleFlower
    Registered: Jul 2001
    Location: Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by lowenz View Post
    "Bellator" is a male name, so "VERUS" not "VERUM".
    Maybe it is the accusativus ? E.g. the "accusativus of direction".
    So the meaning would be: "the warrior towards the truth".

  15. #465
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2006
    Location: Berghem Haven
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryzemuis View Post
    Maybe it is the accusativus ? E.g. the "accusativus of direction".
    So the meaning would be: "the warrior towards the truth".
    Overthinking if you ask me

    "Authentic warrior" => "Bellator VeruS"

    And if "Warrior of the Truth" => "VerI Bellator"

  16. #466
    Bernie Sanders Campaign Manager says "cities will burn" and "the only way that you can confront [trump supporters] is with violence:

    “If Bernie doesn’t get the nomination or it goes to a second round at the DNC Convention, f*cking Milwaukee will burn. It’ll start in Milwaukee and when police push back on that, then other cities will just f*cking (hand explosion).”

    “The cops are gonna be the ones that are getting f*cking beaten in Milwaukee. They’re gonna call up the National Guard for that sh*t. I promise you that.”

    “I’m ready to throw down now. I don’t want to wait and have to wait for f*cking DNC…The billionaire class. The f*cking media, pundits. Walk into that MSNBC studios, drag those motherf*ckers out by their hair and light them on fire in the streets.”

    “Well, I’ll tell you what in Cuba, what did they do to reactionaries? You want to fight against the revolution, you’re going to die for it, motherf*cker.”

    “Like, yeah, you know, I like Bernie, but I really want a woman to be -, it’s like, wait, so like you’re okay with a woman if she has worse policies. Like just because she’s a woman, because she has a vagina, that’s why you’re going to vote for her? They don’t like it when you say that because it makes them look like f*cking stupid because they are stupid. They’re like, ‘oh yeah, I’m going to go for…because she’s a woman.’ It’s like, okay, like…”

    “Like, f*ck if we can beat Donald Trump, as long as we nominated a woman. Like f*cking idiot. Like what the f*ck? Like the world is on fire, this is an emergency situation, and you’re (Warren supporters) hung up on vaginas.

    “Whatever it takes. And that’s why they’re like “oh, Anti-Fascists are violent” it’s because we’re willing to go above and beyond what the law says is acceptable. Like oh free speech, yeah, they try to be like “oh you’re against free speech” and no, we’re not against free speech, we’re against hate speech. And if your free speech is something that these people shouldn’t exist, then I don’t give a f*ck if it’s free speech or not, you don’t need… free speech has repercussions.”
    Yeah there are consequences to your f*cking actions, right? And if your speech is calling for people to be eliminated on the base of race, gender, religious… like for whatever reason, things that people can’t change, then you should expect a f*ckin’ violent reaction. And you deserve a violent reaction. Because that’s just an unacceptable thing. It’s not acceptable.”

  17. #467
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    It's amazing how it's always Project Veritas who ends up with all this incendiary stuff, isn't it?

  18. #468
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    If you're shocked that a Bernie campaign staffer talked shit about Lord Dampnut's supporters, wait until you find out where Lord Dampnut's campaign manager is right now.

  19. #469
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    I surprised at how surprised you all are to find out that the Bernie Bros. are about as crazy as the Trump fanatics.

  20. #470
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Well, not an insignificant portion of them voted for Lord Dampnut, so...

  21. #471
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Canuckistan GWN
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    Bernie Sanders Campaign Manager says "cities will burn" and "the only way that you can confront [trump supporters] is with violence:
    His Campaign MANAGER? Are you sure about that? Even the dubious sources you sheepishly avoided linking to, call the person a local STAFFER in Iowa.

    Fake News, Tony? And you wonder why your credibility suffers.

  22. #472
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2006
    Location: Berghem Haven
    This one has the "fake" all over it.....

  23. #473
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    From what I've found, Sanders campaign manager DID say something awkward, but the only links I found that mentioned anything this incendiary were from the Daily Wire, which sourced it from Project Veritas.

  24. #474
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2006
    Location: Berghem Haven
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    From what I've found, Sanders campaign manager DID say something awkward, but the only links I found that mentioned anything this incendiary were from the Daily Wire, which sourced it from Project Veritas.
    How strange! Really no one can even imagine why!

    The "Warriors of the TRUEST TRUTH".....oh those lovely nutcases sometimes are just needing a little bit of love in their lives.
    Or the correct diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia?

  25. #475
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Canuckistan GWN
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    From what I've found, Sanders campaign manager DID say something awkward, but the only links I found that mentioned anything this incendiary were from the Daily Wire, which sourced it from Project Veritas.
    And since Tony won't share his sources...

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4914151617181920 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •