TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What if I told you that she loved you so much?

I just saw the post. I'm too old for this - too many wonderful lights leaving the world.

God, stop taking the angels, we need them down here.

Rest in peace Mara. You are and will be missed.

Randy
    Shadowspawn's Thief Pages
    Darkness is always faster than light. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds the dark waiting for it.

Ahh bollocks

RIP honey and thanks

Classical Master 2008
    So she is truly dead. I held out some hope it would turn out to be a mistake, but it was not to be... MsLedd was truly one of the founders of the community (did you know she was, in fact, member #001, before Saam and Digi?), and I remember her from the earliest times I visited TTLG, around 2002 or so. She was a presence, and she continued being one. Sixteen years, and it is logical we'd be losing some members, and yet it hurts no less. After Lady Rowena and Sir Taffsalot, it is the third death in the community in an uncomfortably brief time. I think many of us took it for granted they were here, and they would continue being here. And there you have it.

Condolences to the family, and let us remember her as she was. Rest in peace.

R.I.P.

Long ago Mara was doing a charity run and asked here for donations. I sent her 100 bucks and in appreciation a while later she sent me this...

It has a nice message about how precious our moments are and instructions for use.

Years later we were in contact and I thanked her again for the "Extra Time." She was genuinely surprised that I still had it. It is one of my most prized possessions. Rest in peace Server Goddess.

What the hell is going on in this community. Why all the women are diying?, I didn't knew Mara, but it's so sad. My condolences to family and friends?

@slyfoxx: that pic has to be on some next FM.

SShock2.com

@SlyFoxx: I still have the one that she sent me as well. Along with the thank you note from her and from her boobs (it was a breast cancer charity).

Aw, fuck. I am so sorry to hear this
    I too still have the extra time she sent me.

Mara and Chiefdreams made me this years ago. Still love this thing.*Date modified, 2003*
    Last edited by BrokenArts; 3rd Oct 2018 at 02:20.

My condolences to everyone who knew, loved and was touched somehow by Mara. May she rest in peace.

Melan, Lady Jo was the first member of TTLG that I know of that passed away.

Here was one of her favorite songs and I think it kind of fits-

Yeah, life is a tango.
    It always takes two to miss someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYizANbEocg

I can't listen to November Rain, that song was popular around the time my father passed away. Now this. Two deaths associated with this song, That's a big nope from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Melan View Post
    So she is truly dead. I held out some hope it would turn out to be a mistake, but it was not to be... After Lady Rowena and Sir Taffsalot, it is the third death in the community in an uncomfortably brief time.
    Was hoping it was a mistake too, but then a family member of hers confirmed it...

Yes, it's also sad we lost Lady Rowena and Sir Taffsalot in a very short span, great people, Sir Taffsalot surely had a lot of great ideas for TDM.

I hope to the Builder this short-spanning won't happen again.

Really... really sad to hear about MsLedd. She was always interesting to chat with on the forums. One of the very few people on these boards that was always genuinely nice to me no matter the occasion. She even went out of her way one time to send me a copy of a game simply because I mentioned that I wanted to play it... I won't forget that as it was too kind. But, I guess, that was the kind of person she always was. R.I.P. Mara "MsLedd TTLG Server Goddess".

I didn't know her well, but she was clearly a big part of this place. Rest in peace.

I've just played The Black Frog and never realized MsLedd actually voiced Emilie.

This makes her death even sadder, but at least I have the feeling I did it as a tribute.

Builder bless you, Mara.

I never had any interaction with her that I can remember, but I knew she was one of the fixtures of this place. It's sad to see someone pass away, especially so prematurely . My condolences to her family and friends.

I've been reading Mara's Post's here even before i became a member and am gutted about the news.

R.I.P. MsLedd...

is Best Pony
    Aw, no, Mara. Rest in peace, you lovely lovely person.

Rest in peace, Mara

Does anyone know what happened? This is all wrong. Mara was still in her prime.

Oh sodding hell .

RIP MsLedd, I don't have any tequila so I'm raising a glass of whisky to you instead.

Devastating news.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast