TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEW T2 FM: CNSD - The Game! (17-10-2018)

NEW T2 FM: CNSD - The Game! (17-10-2018)

I`m glad to announce my first mission. It`s a project started in 2006. I Hope you enjoy.

Horror Mission, be warned
    More info (please, read all! - Jumpscare warning! Only one) and links: https://leconbras.wixsite.com/cnsd

Briefing:

" We have recently moved to São Paulo. My daughter Sara still misses her mother. So do I ... Since she disappeared, we have not had any news ... It is hard not to know what happened to her.

Here in the city, my daughter has always been very withdrawn. So I thought it were a good idea to enroll her in the acting classes at the new school. It worked very well at first, but after a few months, her behavior has become strange. She had a visibly unstable temper.

The new school is quite traditional and religious, run by a Congregation of School Sisters. Acting classes take place at night time twice a week. After rehearsals, Sara comes home and goes straight to bed. I just hope one day we get our lives back to normal.

Today is one of those rehearsal days..."

Last edited by leconbras; 24th Oct 2018 at 12:29.

Congrats on release! Can’t wait to play!

need a bit of help i got the clothes pin but where is second lockpick? there is a box in libary i cant access also if i go to get girl in playground,the next room i am not able to escape ,i must have missed it?

Clearinghouse

At long last!

I had the chance to test CNSD in its early stages. One of the best horror experiences I've ever seen in a Thief mod.

Hugely recommended!

Congratulations on your FM leconbras. Can't wait to get stuck in!

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    need a bit of help i got the clothes pin but where is second lockpick? there is a box in libary i cant access also if i go to get girl in playground,the next room i am not able to escape ,i must have missed it?
    It's a scape room.
    The secont pin is hidden behind a closet... then you come back to library to finish oppenig the box if you want.

Parabéns Leconbras! Adorei testar esta missão , agora vou joga-la outra vez
    Last edited by Cardia; 19th Oct 2018 at 05:36.

Looks very impressive. I'll give it a shot soon

i got quite a bit further but stuck again where do i use holy water and i got master key

i got quite a bit further but stuck again where do i use holy water and i got master key
    Tip1: look for both volumes of Maleficus Malerum
    Tip2: you have to try the Disrupt Ritual
    Tip3: throw the holy potion and the dewdrop (hit it with dagger) in the water of Grotto.

master key is a gift. But there is one door that only opens with it.

thank you so much mission complete 6167/6731,4/6 secrets

only question i have now is when i get objective to find help,is there more then one way to end mission? i just went back to gate and used master key on it and left,but it felt like i was able to skip all the demons as i left,that is why i wonndered if there was something else todo? i am
    really impressed with mission very scary great job

Awesome! Downloading tonight.

Thank you all, especially for my beta testers here in our guild: Gloria Creep, Cardia, Svetoslav Alexandrov (Bulgarian_Taffer), John9818a, Aemanyl.

thank you so much mission complete 6167/6731,4/6 secrets

only question i have now is when i get objective to find help,is there more then one way to end mission? i just went back to gate and used master key on it and left,but it felt like i was able to skip all the demons as i left,that is why i wonndered if there was something else todo? i am
    really impressed with mission very scary great job
    Garrett: "Hum... I think I can do something more..." you can... The mission have and alternative ending.

By the way, there is a detailed walkthrough in the mission file if you want to check all secrets, bonus objectives and loot.

In the mission you can find 6 secrets (including an Easter Egg), 2 Bonus Objectives, 2 Possible endings, 100% loot.
    Last edited by leconbras; 18th Oct 2018 at 22:34.

ok going back now ty so much

i hope you keep making missions ,the detail you did is amazing and it runs on pos comps over all very nice

and yes i did try the switch in attic knowing is was bad just to see that bad ending wow so cool

you would be a great mix with cardia and gort for a mission series,i know these authors styles very well and you 3 would be a great mix

only thing i wish i saw were some of the grapes in mission unless i missed it?

only thing i wish i saw were some of the grapes in mission unless i missed it?
    You mean Grape Vine? You can find only 2 Rope Arrow. After get the bow, there is one on target in the wall. Other in the same room, on cabinet.

i ment grape/fruit the purple chuck of +3 health when eaten

but got the easter egg nice touch i grew up with oringal dk and dkj in 80's arcades

also want to say you out of bounds area visualy are amazing

and one funny thing i noticed the car talk if you get close to it made me think of herbie the love bug not sure if you did that on purpose :P

I had to do a fresh install for this, but I see something I just want to make sure I didn't screw up install.

Is this light cone clipping through normal? ie an oversight and not my install?

I love the mood so far!!

My next question is this, leconbras, my play style so far is I'm a FBI agent not touching anything, just trying to find my daughter. In other words not stealing because why would I? Maybe there is even a different outcome from it? But I found the Ankh loot in the cistern, which gave me secret found. So now I'm thinking there is nothing special for those who don't steal... is this true? If so I will go back and steal, and maybe role play that I am angry at the facility or something.

gamophyte there is a hidden objective for finding at least 5k loot

gamophyte there is a hidden objective for finding at least 5k loot
    ahhh so it's sort of opposite than what I was thinking. Thanks!

Ok, a strange thing. I haven't played the map yet, but I had a DREAM that I played it. And it was very spoopy. Like vampires and stuff I hope it's not as scary

its super scary maybe your dream and mission our connect,just remember when you on second floor and see a window open be sure to look outside mahahahahahahaha

Congratulations on the release. Downwinder, I hope that you have thoroughly enjoyed performing "dewdrop ritual" :P.

Ok, a strange thing. I haven't played the map yet, but I had a DREAM that I played it. And it was very spoopy. Like vampires and stuff I hope it's not as scary
    There are several jumpscares in this mission. Prepare yourself accordingly.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast