TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Mortuos Liber Campaign V 1.2 (October 26, 2018)

i found it ,but thank you,i am so dumb on that one

Finished! ;-)
    Good job Beltzer, I had a great time playing. Asylum was the best part, You should think about creating separate mission based on Asylum, but BIGGER.
    There was one annoying thing - for excample something wasn't frobbable so I thought that it will not be any useful, but when I did something else, this thing became frobbable. As a result every time I made a step I was checking all map to see if anyting changed. Luckly maps were not to big. In such places, that are not to be used now, but will be needed later Garret should say "I should come back here later" or something like that.

i loved mission 3,but one door was frobable but never found a key for it opposite side where you bash wall i was still able to win mission but kinda a red fish

mission 4 complete

that is a wonderful fan mission set wow ,so much good art,amazing sky box's,great challenge ,you are truly a great fan mission author,also music was great
    Last edited by downwinder; 27th Oct 2018 at 06:40.

Mission 3 help please

Stuck mission 3 - on 4th floor where started and need items to progress. Can see a key that I need to grab somehow and the bricks that I need to whack, but solid hint please as to where items might be. Thank you.

Great missions Beltzer.

Piotr D.: Thank you very much

downwinder: I have no clue why that door is frobable. Dromed has eluded me from the start of this campaign. There is nothing behind it.
    Both beta testers and i have missed it. So i thing Dromed is haunted
    Thanks for the fine words

Bosh: Search the cells (near floor)(note under mattress) in the corridor east of where you need to bash the wall.

I can't Rescue my Daughter. She always running away. What can i do ?

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    I can't Rescue my Daughter. She always running away. What can i do ?
    Honestly... i have no idea what you are talking about
    Maybe you meant to post in CNSD - The Game!

Of course sorry

Excited to play on my birthday!!! Thanks!

Yes, a little birthday present for you HauntHunter

Congrats on the release Beltzer. It was an honor to test this great missionpack for you.

Enjoy all compliments you will get here and Taffers, you´re in for a very special Halloweentreat!

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Congratulations on the release looking forward to playing it

i also want to say the variety in set of missions was amazing

when i first loaded it i made sure i had no idea how many missions were i set,i was very happy with outcome,i saw one piece of art non thief that was very much inspired by the intruder piece i think in mission 3 but not for sure

will for sure go back many times to play this set of missions

mission 2 skybox was so nice ,felt like 10 am in southern california on a clear day

and omg the lights in rooms in hideout on mission 4 are so impressive i hope other authors use the color scale you did

makes me want to come up with some thief fan mission hall of fame for authors ,i know about a dozen who would be in asap in including beltzer,cardia,bbb,yandros ofcourse,lady rowena/etc so many more i would have t get a list of authors to know forsure

this mission set make me happy its that good

No one else appears to have reported this issue, so...

I'm using version 1.1 of the mission (Mortuos Liber Campaign v1.1).

I tried downloading it twice.
    I also tried upgrading Thief 2 with TafferPatcher (2.0.18) to the latest version (if I didn't have it already).

My version of Thief 2 has NewDarkLoader 1.5.0 installed and it automatically runs when I start Thief 2.

When Mortuos Liber v1.1 (the zip file) is in my Thief 2 fan mission directory, when I try to start Thief 2, it thinks for several seconds and then says "Thief 2 failed" (the small little Windows 8 window).

When Mortuos Liber v1.1 (the zip file) is NOT in my Thief 2 fan mission directory, Thief 2 works normally (brings up NewDarkLoader and prompts me for which mission I wish to play).

The only other thing I can think of is I have too many other fan missions in the directory - but I tried pointing (using Setup) the fan mission directory to a directory containing only Mortuous Liber v1.1; and I get the same effect (it thinks for several seconds and fails to run).

Has anyone else seen this issue?

- prjames

i had zero issues with my pos comp it ran amazing for me,clear out extra missions in a side folder and try

but the reason i posted is i forgot to mention one of my fav parts of entire mission series,the garden in mission 2 you have to go through a house to get to it,but omg one of the most wonderful places to check out in that mission set the flowers on right side i like how there are real,wont spoil anything else you find one part of the uniform there

also loved how there is only one way to get to it

Is this a new mission or an old one updated?

its a redone first mission but the next 3 after that are new 4 in all,its amazing

and beltzer i did find one thing in mission i wanted to let you know about,i got hook in mission one dont think i needed it,but i used it and it showed hook get stuck halfway down then i refrobed the line and then it cut to me on other side in grass,worked but some visual errors/etc,never had this problem in first version of mission

prjames: The only thing i come to think of, the campaign do not like win 8 Seriously, i have no other idea.

downwinder: omg you make me blush I never thought of myself as a very good author. But i am happy for your words.
    It makes me build more FMs, if you guys likes them. THANK YOU.

About the hook. I just have a glitch with the zip line once. Could be a rare bug.
    If you tried again, i'm sure it will work.
    Last edited by Beltzer; 28th Oct 2018 at 03:23.

Thanks for the earlier help Beltzer - don't know how I missed that... d'oh! Just to say... what a fantastic, enjoyable campaign. Varied set of missions with lovely aesthetics and atmosphere, and the gameplay was interesting and kept me thinking. The Asylum (so good) and The Hideout were my favourite levels - perfect for Halloween. Deffo on my "must replay" list. Great job

(@prjames - I had no issues at all running this - windows 10 and used FmSel - all ran normally)

also the furniture was second to none,i saw one couch that was so real i walk around it a few times,i cant wait to see what you make next

i played on win 7 and all thief programs updated,ran amazing for me

i stuck in mission 1

i got the ring but i can't find the sword and the book.
    i got a code, but i can't find where i should use i t

Thank you guys, again, for the fine words.

radogoal:
    The sword, search the sewers for an entrance to a building.
    Code: Same here, look in sewers for an entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    i stuck in mission 1

i got the ring but i can't find the sword and the book.
    i got a code, but i can't find where i should use i t
    The code is
    spoiler:
    for the house with the black sheriff outside standing, upper floor. He appears after you was in the house.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dr.Sahnebacke; 28th Oct 2018 at 08:35. Reason: I forgot the spoiler tags, sorry Beltzer!

Dr.Sahnebacke: Could you please use spoiler tags

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast