TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Mortuos Liber Campaign V 1.2 (October 26, 2018)

so i got the sword and i got enough loot.

spoiler:
    how can i get into this house and whrere can i find the book?

Quote Originally Posted by Beltzer View Post
    Dr.Sahnebacke: Could you please use spoiler tags
    I did it now. Sorry for forgotten it.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

radogoal: If its the police station you talk about, if you look at the city gates, turn to your right and walk to the end.
    There is a sewer hatch. Look for a way up to the station down there.

Dr.Sahnebacke: No problem. I have done the same

This is great stuff, perfect for halloween. I love the graphics - while probably not intentional, the first two missions feel like being stuck in a Rene Magritte painting. It feels surreal, weird and somewhat very depressing (in a good, moody way!). The ambient soundtrack is cool, too!

Thank you Beltzer for this wonderful campaign!

Thanks, and your welcome Severian_Silk.
    And you are right, not intentional, never heard of Rene Magritte.

i got a door knob but now?

You need some stuff to open the door that leads out of town. Not the city gates, opposite side of town. You need a wrench and the handle.

A screw driver i already got. But till yet i can't find the book

You get to the book later. First you need to get past the door i mentioned. You must find the wrench.

prjames: The only thing i come to think of, the campaign do not like win 8 Seriously, i have no other idea.

Unfortunately, I checked again (Control Panel -> System) and I have Windows 7 - I misspoke earlier.

- prjames

Update: I had huge numbers of large FMs also in my "FM folder". I deleted the larger of them (all the ones over 300 meg in size), and then, when I ran it, after a few seconds, Darkloader ran correctly, I was able to install this mission, and this mission runs. Problem solved.
    Last edited by prjames; 28th Oct 2018 at 11:56. Reason: Found the fix

Glad to hear that

Stuck in Mission 3

Need help on this one! I cannot find the magnetic rod to be able to pick up one key I spotted through the window on the 4th floor
    This key is important to progress further in the game I guess. (Garret also mumbles: Hmmm.. when spotting this key for the first time. So where I should look for it?

I've already searched the 3rd and 4th floors completely, but probably overlooked it somehow.

Thanx!
    Last edited by Drakhat; 28th Oct 2018 at 13:46.

Have you been to the south part of the third floor? Look in the office with the nun painting.

Hi Beltzer!
    Nice mission by the way. It really grasps the Halloween feeling. And this level in particular is one of the best fan made horror missions for Thief I've ever played, along with "Rose Cottage", "The Eye of the Gems: Shadow and Fog" and whole "Dracula" and "Bathory" levels made by Sensut. I really enjoy this one.

And to come back to the matter at hand. Yes I've been there in that room several times already, where I've found a crumpled note in trash bin mentioning that rod. But I wasn't able to find it in neither in that room, nor on the whole 3rd and 4th floors although I'm playing this level the whole afternoon. So more direct hint would be appreciated.

Stuck on mission 3:

Where can i find that gas turbine for generator? I read the note and it tells that turbine is in one of the cells? Where is it?

Drakhat: Thank you very much for those fine words Its big to be compared to those superb authors.
    About the rod, look on the bookcase left of the nun painting.

Zaratul: About that gas cannister, look in one of the north cells on the 4th floor. Its not hard to find.

Found it! Thanks! Also i completed campaign. City levels was ok but horror missions and locations are really well done, great fanmission for halloween!

I has started mission 1. A lot of objects (doors, tables, wooden boards, parts of skeletons) are white. What to do with it?
    i downloaded FM version. 1.1

Thanks Zaratul.

Vera: How its going? Try re-download. Why don't 1.2

Congrats on the release!

I'm looking for the City Watch key in mission 1. I could have sworn the door was unlocked in the old version of this

Thanks Zaratul.

Vera: How its going? Try re-download. Why don't 1.2
    I downloaded 1.2 and there are white objects too. I have Thief 2 version 1.25
    Maybe I should install some additional scripts?
    The gameplay is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Congrats on the release!

I'm looking for the City Watch key in mission 1. I could have sworn the door was unlocked in the old version of this
    You can enter the City Watch from sewers.

Stuck on Mission 1.

I have used two of four parts of the talisman, the giant Dewdrop is now dismembered by the ground floor door and I slaughtered the demon creature walking around with one giant sword blow; I also have the diamond and the screwdriver and I don't think I've found uses for either. The talisman pieces I've found - in the room where the zombie appears downstairs, and the one unlocked with the special key found in the room with the scepter.

What do I do next to get the two remaining talisman pieces?

Thanks in advance.

- prjames

Enjoying your campaign, thanks Beltzer.

Mission 3:

Cannot find the hammer. Found the note under mattress, the bricks....

to get hammer one cell has a single brick you can remove between a chest and the toilet area of cell small area of wall exposed,check all cells

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast