TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Mortuos Liber Campaign V 1.2 (October 26, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by HauntHunter View Post
    Fun mission so far!! In Mission 3, I turned on the power, went back upstairs and opened the doors to the main lobby. Now I'm stuck. I have the statue but can't figure out what to do with it. Please spoil me! Thanks.
    go back to the power room area and find second statue there,its in room where you climb down ladder,on ground,look carefully left of boxes

i stuck at the beginning of mission 2 . where can i find the blacksmith to get boots and clothes?

edith i found a porous unform . but how can i use this.
    Last edited by radogoal; 1st Nov 2018 at 04:20.

radogoal find entire outfit all the part scatter through out city once you have them all,you take them to shop with machine add them to bag,if you not sure how to access said shop,there is a gateon right side as you enter circle part of town with shops on both sides climb gate and lookleft above frop window to open a bit tricky getting in there but enjoy

sorry i can't understand your instructions . i have to collect some things and then i have to go to a shop to configure these pieces to a uniform?

indeed, you will need 4 items to dress up as a guard.
    the uniform
    the boots
    gloves
    and a helmet

once you found them the will merge together in your inventory and you will have a complete uniform..

but there are some more steps you have too take

you will have to clean and restore the uniform, for that you will have to get inside the inventors shop
    to get there you will have to find another entrance because the front door is locked. you will have to find (anothe)r way to enter the mansion and then find a way to get to the next building

thx but till now i only found the murder weapon and a porous uniform

please need help where can i get the boots helmet gloves and the uniform

The clothes and boots are in different apartments. The helmet and gloves are outside.

Not wanting to read through the whole thread because of spoilers...

I'm in mission 3. I'm having an extremely hard time, and I am suffering countless reloads.
    Firstly, I almost can't see anything unless I turn the lantern on, and if I do, that usually spells a quick death unless I'm in a cell I can close the door to.
    I've found a copper-coloured key that opened a door into another corridor but that doesn't lead much longer.
    I can see another (silver-y) key in a room but I can't frob it (maybe I can't reach it?).

I have:
    - tinderbox
    - gas canister
    - hammer

I have no idea where to go next. Should I have explored more/faster before the enemies spawned?
    Am I supposed to be able to break my way into to other cells with the hammer (a readable hinted at this, I think). Every attempt to smash something results in a reload because it's so noisy.

Above all else, the main thing that makes me really stressed out is the time limit. I'm at around 17 minutes now. How much time do I have overall? 25 minutes? 40 minutes? 2 hours and 40 minutes? 5 hours?
    (Yes, I understand that Garrett is not supposed to know, but it would be such a disappointment if I figured out a solution but then the time runs out...)

Trying to find new stuff takes a long time because I need to sneak and move really slowly (and time it so I can use the lantern...).

EDIT: Oh, and I LOVE that you've made an automap! So useful, so classy.
    Last edited by jiansonz; 1st Nov 2018 at 17:18.

Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    Not wanting to read through the whole thread because of spoilers...

I'm in mission 3. I'm having an extremely hard time, and I am suffering countless reloads.
    Firstly, I almost can't see anything unless I turn the lantern on, and if I do, that usually spells a quick death unless I'm in a cell I can close the door to.
    I've found a copper-coloured key that opened a door into another corridor but that doesn't lead much longer.
    I can see another (silver-y) key in a room but I can't frob it (maybe I can't reach it?).

I have:
    - tinderbox
    - gas canister
    - hammer

I have no idea where to go next. Should I have explored more/faster before the enemies spawned?
    Am I supposed to be able to break my way into to other cells with the hammer (a readable hinted at this, I think). Every attempt to smash something results in a reload because it's so noisy.

Above all else, the main thing that makes me really stressed out is the time limit. I'm at around 17 minutes now. How much time do I have overall? 25 minutes? 40 minutes? 2 hours and 40 minutes? 5 hours?
    (Yes, I understand that Garrett is not supposed to know, but it would be such a disappointment if I figured out a solution but then the time runs out...)

Trying to find new stuff takes a long time because I need to sneak and move really slowly (and time it so I can use the lantern...).
    It had been possible for me to finish mission within 15minutes before these creatures spawned.It costed me a lot of saves and reloads when running from one point to another.
    I did not have problems with visibility and did not need the lantern.
    You have tosmash bricks with the hammer,then jump down to the lower room.There's a key in the hands of one of skeletons lying on the floor.You will find the magnetic rod on the floor with narrow corridors

Thanks Vera. I stumbled into how to progress...

Now to my next problem: where do you use the 'Stairs' key? I thought for sure it would be the door close to where you find the hammer, but no. Haven't found any other locked but frobbable door, I think. Studying the maps haven't helped so far.

EDIT: Found it! Hadn't looked enough at the 3rd floor map.

Btw, can you get into that large room where the door is jammed and only opens slightly?
    Last edited by jiansonz; 1st Nov 2018 at 17:58.

Thanks Vera. I stumbled into how to progress...

Now to my next problem: where do you use the 'Stairs' key? I thought for sure it would be the door close to where you find the hammer, but no. Haven't found any other locked but frobbable door, I think. Studying the maps haven't helped so far.

EDIT: Found it! Hadn't looked enough at the 3rd floor map.

Btw, can you get into that large room where the door is jammed and only opens slightly?
    I didn't come in there.How have you solved the problem with visibility?Maybe settings?

Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    How have you solved the problem with visibility?Maybe settings?
    Yeah, it's just me being stubborn with low gamma setting.

Completed the mission now. Some tense moments in the basement. There were some extra-dark parts where I could literally not see the enemy at all. Had to guess its patrol route and go by sound alone.

I know im annoying but im depserating. I cannot find anything help me Please to find Boots Helmet and so on

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    I know im annoying but im depserating. I cannot find anything help me Please to find Boots Helmet and so on
    OK. Some more hints. The boots is in a wardrobe, north apartment.
    The helmet is to the west, south of city gate. Besides a sleeping guard.
    The gloves is in middle of the town, to the north, inside a trash bin.
    The broken clothes is in a southwest apartment. In the garden.

Yeah, it's just me being stubborn with low gamma setting.

Completed the mission now. Some tense moments in the basement. There were some extra-dark parts where I could literally not see the enemy at all. Had to guess its patrol route and go by sound alone.
    That enemy in the basement is invisible unless he's in light. You can use the flint and tinder to light the torches in these areas and hide in the darkness left over while you watch him pass and work out the patrol route.

I think the time limit is quite generous on the mission and if you're quick about figuring out what to do you might be mostly done even before the enemies appear.

Just finished this Campaign and it was a Belter Beltzer!!

Quote Originally Posted by SirLord Best View Post
    Just finished this Campaign and it was a Belter Beltzer!!
    Haha thanks

Almost finished mission 2, but a couple of Qs.

1. Have used the crowbar to remove the fan blades but still can't get past the the rest of the metal frame, what else do you need to find?

2. Managed to mantle into the inventors house via the fence, but discovered I need a broadhead, but can't frob the one in the crate beside the metal door, where are the others?

3. Also in the inventors house there's a ladder in one of the warehouses, but is blocked at the top of the ladder by a crate. Is there anyway to move the crate?

1: You shall hit the fan holder with the sword.
    2: Weird, you should be able to pick them up. I hope you did not broke anything when you did not hit that holder with the sword. Why wasn't you one of my testers?
    3. No.

Tried the sword option, that definitely doesn't work, nor does chucking the boulder (found in the alleyway) break it.

Also I searched the inventor's house before I searched the mansion, can't see how that would have broken anything, but FYI the broadhead looks like it is highlighted, it certainly is lit up compared to the broken arrow,

I am having some trouble in mission 1. I have the instructions for obtaining the ink quill and paper. I have the quill but no paper and I have also found 1 red diamond on the roof. I want to be able to continue. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaain View Post
    I am having some trouble in mission 1. I have the instructions for obtaining the ink quill and paper. I have the quill but no paper and I have also found 1 red diamond on the roof. I want to be able to continue. Please help!
    Paper is in a low placed locker (to the right) on the same desk the quill was on.

About fortuni's problem:

In one of the previous versions of the campaign, I was also able to remove a part of the fan and fan holder with the crowbar, but afterwards could remove the rest by either hitting it with the sword or the crate in the room before the passage to the fan.

But if someone cannot proceed there, then it's not tragical. I was also able to get to where the fan affair leads to without even knowing that there was a way into the mansion and a destructable fan in there. The player can also go to the market place and look behind a fence barring the narrow passage in between two buildings. One of these buildings is the mansion, and the fan is visible up and to the right of the fence. Now, if one climbs onto the fence (and better saves the game before trying), one can open the window to the left, jump towards it, mantle in and wiggle around and turn while mantling to ensure Garrett makes his way into there. A bit tricky, but possible (unless that part of the mission has changed since former versions). And that's where the whole affair leads to anyway.

What strikes me here is that there seem to be several problems related to the player's inventory in mission 2. I wonder whether those problems are somehow connected to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Beltzer View Post
    Azaran: They will be frobable later. After you've done certain things.
    Thanks.

I'm in mission 3 now, but I have no idea how to get to the lower part of the asylum. All I found is a hammer, but no lockpicks to open doors

Search the cells for a loose brick wall.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast