TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: T2 FM: Mortuos Liber Campaign V 1.2 (October 26, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by A.Stahl View Post
    2 last parts of talisman are different. They are gems. One is on the roof in the beak of a big bird.
    the one on the roof went to the statue in the bedroom, to open the secret room.

I'm playing at the Expert mode. Maybe this thing different according to the difficulty...

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    So I got 2/4 pieces of the talisman; with body in basement locker & the fireplace.
    Can I get 2 direct spoil(s)? There's a big Dead dude with a battle axe roaming about
    now, so I would like to get outta there asap. Can I kill it?

Eller hur? 28+ i skuggan kl. 10 pa morgonen
    Var i Sverige ar du?
    Yes, you can kill the big guy.
    Nice Jag bor i Fagersta.

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6
    the one on the roof went to the statue in the bedroom, to open the secret room.
    Did not know what you did there, but something wrong. You do not use the diamond on the statue, there is a switch beside the bed that open the hatch in the ceiling
    You have to find both diamonds, when you do, they combined to one usable object.

Quote Originally Posted by A.Stahl
    A.Stahl
    I'm in the cemetery region and it's pitch black. Is it intended to be so or just a bug (I'm playing under Linux through Wine so every kind of shit might happen)?
    And, if it is normal, where is the shovel or some other dig instrument?
    I'm playing at the Expert mode. Maybe this thing different according to the difficulty...
    Not normal to be so dark in the cemetery. The is a shovel there. But its not frobable until certain things have happened.

Ok, where are both diamonds located? I have 1, but I don't remember where I found it or when. been at it almost 5 hours in total now...

Jag bor i Uddevalla over sommaren. Kommer i ar med
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 12th Mar 2019 at 13:02. Reason: Updating

Ok, where are both diamonds located?
    One is on the roof of the building and second is in the secret room accessible from the room where the scepter is.

Ok, where are both diamonds located? I have 1, but I don't remember where I found it or when. been at it almost 5 hours in total now...

Jag bor i Uddevalla over sommaren. Kommer i ar med
    As A.Stahl said.

Ok, kul. Det ligger en bit söderut

Got the whole disguise, but

I got all the stuff for the costume, it says to go to the armourer to get it fixed, but that door is now locked with no frobbing door. Is the armourer the same as the mission before or is it somewhere else now?

Is the armourer the same as the mission before or is it somewhere else now?
    The building is the same, but the path to there is different.

I need a little help.
    I'm at the Asylum's "Fourth Floor West". Just started a level. I see a key through a grated window, the key is "frobable" but not takeable. Is it strange or do I need some tool?

I got all the stuff for the costume, it says to go to the armourer to get it fixed, but that door is now locked with no frobbing door. Is the armourer the same as the mission before or is it somewhere else now?
    As A.Stahl wrote

Quote Originally Posted by A.Stahl
    I need a little help.
    I'm at the Asylum's "Fourth Floor West". Just started a level. I see a key through a grated window, the key is "frobable" but not takeable. Is it strange or do I need some tool?
    You need a special tool

what path would that be? ok, found it, but I need wire cutters. Where do I get those?
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 13th Mar 2019 at 11:05.

what path would that be? The sewers are also closed now.
    Look for an frobable window, on the mansion.

are the wire cutters in the mansion? or do I use something else?

Multi-Task/Play

I really need to stick with 1 game at a time! As for the bird statue in the bedroom with the diamond was actually the FM Raven's Creek, so that was my bad mixing it up
    I would switch to another FM when stuck & waiting for an answer from the forums lol
    Next up is Blood Red Moon & after that it's 24 missions from the 20th anniversary contest.
    I'll definitely have something to do for awhile... I prefer T2 over all of them, except the Dark Mod...

are the wire cutters in the mansion?
    No. Mechanist guy has them. He is repairing lights in the building near which the woman corpse was found in the first mission. You can see him through the window from the street.

I really need to stick with 1 game at a time! As for the bird statue in the bedroom with the diamond was actually the FM Raven's Creek, so that was my bad mixing it up
    I would switch to another FM when stuck & waiting for an answer from the forums lol
    Next up is Blood Red Moon & after that it's 24 missions from the 20th anniversary contest.
    I'll definitely have something to do for awhile... I prefer T2 over all of them, except the Dark Mod...
    I can really relate to that

Ok back to your mission. Is there a trick to the window(s) into the mansion? I was lucky the 1st time, but now it's been over 20 minutes after the I got the wire cutters and I can't get in neither window. I even went as far as to go find a box to stand on, but I ended up going through the box, so I can't stand on it...argh
    Now I wish there was a key inside the mansion that I could have opened the front doors with when I was in there the 1st time.
    I still can't find how to get into the armorer. Finally went to the patrol station and killed the last guy in town, except the one sleeping, but that sewer door to the sewer don't work there anymore either

Ok back to your mission. Is there a trick to the window(s) into the mansion? I was lucky the 1st time, but now it's been over 20 minutes after the I got the wire cutters and I can't get in neither window. I even went as far as to go find a box to stand on, but I ended up going through the box, so I can't stand on it...argh
    Now I wish there was a key inside the mansion that I could have opened the front doors with when I was in there the 1st time.
    I still can't find how to get into the armorer. Finally went to the patrol station and killed the last guy in town, except the one sleeping, but that sewer door to the sewer don't work there anymore either
    No, it should not be any problems to get into the windows. Not for me, not for the beta testers, that i know about.
    I hope you get in there.

Asylum

Took me about 20 more min, but finally got through the right window.

Anyway, at the asylum. What triggers the flying ghosts? The ladder or the magnetic stick?
    What is the stick for?

Can't find no healing potion either. I was trying to find the way out & healing potion before I trigger them, but I'd have to back up really far now, so I'd like to know where to go.

Took me about 20 more min, but finally got through the right window.

Anyway, at the asylum. What triggers the flying ghosts? The ladder or the magnetic stick?
    What is the stick for?

Can't find no healing potion either. I was trying to find the way out & healing potion before I trigger them, but I'd have to back up really far now, so I'd like to know where to go.
    Nice

The ghost appears at midnight. The magnetic is for a non reachable key.

The health is in the basement.

The fuse

Hej,

Where would the fuse to the generator in the sub-basement be?
    The door in the basement that is frobable, where's that key?
    There's also a locked door on the forth floor (near hammer room).
    Oh yeah, the 2 bird statues, where do they go?

Hej!
    Search the room on the third floor, near where you dropped down.
    Locked door in the basement, wish on do you mean?
    The frobable door on the fourth floor is a bug. There is nothing behind it.
    The two statues... you are gonna use them in the big room on the bottom floor, where the clocks are.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678