TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: THREAD OF DISAPPOINTMENT AND HATE

This should be renamed to the Thread Of Tripe imo.

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

Google announced a streaming console.
    https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/03...specs-revealed

I'm not supporting this. Streaming kills modding and fan patching. Streaming kills games archiving/preservation.

Quote Originally Posted by EvaUnit02 View Post
    I'm living in current year. Do you have anything to actually contribute to the conversation?

How about you actually follow through on your forum rage quit from a few years ago and stay gone? Talk about being spineless by not sticking to your moral convictions.

PC Gamering Smartey Man

LMAO, what the hell is this? It must be nice to be so rich that you live in a reality distorting bubble.

https://archive.vn/9rZBt

PC Gamering Smartey Man

Deus Ex 5 was cancelled for that shitty Avengers pseudo-MMO and now this try hard Unsharted clone ARPG.

Taking the Death Toll
    Oh great, just what we needed, another 2.5D Metroid with an ugly aesthetic.

Nintendo should really just admit they hate Metroid and lay the franchise to rest already. Tired of the heartbreak.

It's a little ugly maybe, but the gameplay looks tight, and it sounds like they're taking inspiration from Alien Isolation, with a monster that stalks you throughout the game. I'm interested.

PC Gamering Smartey Man

So I curious as what to RPGcodex's general opinion of Chris Avellone fighting back against cancel culture/#MeToo accusations by suing his accusers when I came across this thread. LMAO, were they always filled with anti-semites? This is hilarious, it's like I've stumbled onto a rebranded /POL/. Now I want to dig into what they thought about Disco Elysium.

Just anti-semite? If you read the main thread, it becomes very evident what these people are about when Chris Avellone is consistently referred to as MCA (Master Chris Avellone).

For every one of these:

Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinel
    There's no reason for the Codex to be proud - the vast majority of people supported Chris out of a cult of personality and for political reasons because of who was accusing him. Chris could be accused of mass genocide with public proof and the Codex would still back him up. It took no effort or strain from anyone here to show Chris a word of support. The only one who deserves any praise is Cernat for archiving all the data, investigating it, becoming the personification of super saiyan autism and making a 40 minute video on it.
    You had ten of these:

Quote Originally Posted by Black
    Depending on what race he's genociding, yes.
    Problem?
    The level of impotent hatred is up there.

Hoeg Law tears into Avellone's lawsuit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlLJ34qUAjI

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that RPGCodex was an enclave of the alt-right and neo-Nazis? Including the moderators IIRC.

Taking the Death Toll
    RPGCodex is the Stormfront of video games and has been for years.

Quote Originally Posted by june gloom View Post
    RPGCodex is the Stormfront of video games and has been for years.
    It's been awful for decades, and its claim to fame is having attracted equally awful people of genuine, if minor, historical significance. I think if you go far back enough it was a decent RPG news site, but then like certain others it was consumed by its forums.

This is a great idea for a thread, though. Can I nominate this entire damn period of gaming, for embracing the "game-as-service" mindset?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234