TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Announcing Thief: The Dark Project 20th Anniversary Contest - Nov 30, 2018

Thanks again to everyone for your time and effort!

Yes, huge thanks to everyone!

It's almost been stressful scoring these missions. I've spent the last couple of weeks replaying missions and tweaking my scores. So many great missions of completely different styles and flavors!

Just BARELY made it! Finished the last mission this morning and posted my votes just now. WHEW. I'll just echo everyone else: this contest was amazing, and every author should be proud.

Master Builder 2018
    Just to be clear for everyone not familiar with GMT, are you saying that the deadline is 4:00 PM Pacific Time today, Feb 28?

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Yes, it will be 7:00PM EST and 4:00PM PST today for folks in the states. Which is in 4.5 hours.

Master Builder 2018
    Thanks for the clarification. Saying "Midnight on March 1st" was slightly confusing since I tend to think of midnight as the "middle of the night" on that day, rather than the commencement of that day.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Right, I understand. Technically, though, midnight is 00:00 which is the start of the new day.

It's been so much fun to play and score these missions over the last few months. It's made me happier than Scrooge McDuck swimming through his piles of gold!

So much talent on show here and great to see all TDP still has to offer. Thanks to all you Master Builders and all involved

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Just a reminder that you have only a little over 24 hours left to vote! The poll will close at midnight GMT on Mar 1.
    Did it yesterday ...

I finished playing all FMs a few weeks ago, so I reloaded savegames of all of them in order to refresh my impressions for a fair vote.

Can't wait for the results, may the best author win!
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

Terrific!

I liked this mission as much as any of the other great missions this contest has produced.

A detailed, fascinating cityscape as in The Rose Garden, but on a vast scale.

I love vertical missions, so this one was right up my rooftop/ledge.

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by tone_lord View Post
    I liked this mission as much as any of the other great missions this contest has produced.

A detailed, fascinating cityscape as in The Rose Garden, but on a vast scale.

I love vertical missions, so this one was right up my rooftop/ledge.
    Did you perhaps mean to post this in a particular mission thread? If so, I can move it for you if you tell me which thread.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678