TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TDP20AC Mission Catacombs of Knoss (11/30/2018)

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    from the beam to the metal pipe the distance is too far for Garrett. Garret sholud be Mr Bob Beamon :D
    Hah, Garrett is more above Mr Bob, especially with his Speed Potion ;) The beam jump is really simple and not too far. Maybe Your key-binds are... hmm... wrong/not accurate? I mean do You have 'sneak' instead 'run' as bind for 'forward'?

sorry but Garret can only stand this small wooden beam and cannot take a startup . he has to jump off the cuff without any startup

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    sorry but Garret can only stand this small wooden beam and cannot take a startup . he has to jump off the cuff without any startup
    So, it is probably Your not so good abilities to move at the 'edge of knife' surfaces and do jumps from it. You need to find another route then. There is two of them (but probably one, because the second one is like one-way only). Try somewhere in 1st floor when guard patrolling. There is characteristic triangle-type room with double-doors, but I don't remember correctly where to go ;D Be vigilant, be observer and You will find the Armory - remember it is high ;) If You do not succeed, write about it, I'll try to give You more specific informations :)

EDIT: Otherwise You may achieve this point (pipes) from window in Doctor's place and also from balcony near by.
    Last edited by Mat99; 15th Dec 2018 at 02:14.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234