TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: TDP20AC Mission Catacombs of Knoss (11/30/2018)

You should find a new passage has opened at the bottom of the spiral staircase - should be no need to run past ghost archers.

Quote Originally Posted by nicked View Post
    You should find a new passage has opened at the bottom of the spiral staircase - should be no need to run past ghost archers.
    Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by vfig View Post
    The elevator doesn't appear, it should be there all along—although before the diamond appears it just seems to be a cloud of particles on the floor in the middle of the room. If it's not there, that sounds like a bug for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsie1 View Post
    May have something to do with a slaughtered skeleton spider on the edge of where the elevator is spawned from. Perhaps.
    The author may contact me if he/she wants a savegame.
    I'm having the same issue with the elevator; the particles around the pedestal do nothing when I frob the diamond that appears. There may be AI bits blocking it from moving in my case, as well.
    yes, it was being blocked from moving upward. reloaded from earlier
    Mission objectives complete! now I have to go back and solve the Tower of Doors, enter the Mathematicians room, and find where to use the Talisman of Attunement
    Last edited by MrMunkeepants; 13th Dec 2020 at 20:39. Reason: made progress

Wow this mission is amazing! Im currently playing through all the TDP20AC contest missions and there are alot of great ones but this ones got to be my favourite so far. Both mission 1 & 2 are astonishing!

One question to the 2. mission: I found the talisman of atunement which looks like a keepers key. What it is for or better said where can I use it? Id appreciate a direct spoiler since Ive been pretty much everywhere already

You can use it anywhere, it teleports you back to where you've found it.

Quote Originally Posted by marbleman View Post
    You can use it anywhere, it teleports you back to where you've found it.
    Thanks!!!

Great FM, the mixture of part 1 & part 2 really captures everything that makes Thief 1 great.

I searched all over the Tower of Alarus in Part 2 and I just can't find the Bow Upgrade, any hints?

Quote Originally Posted by Nark View Post
    Great FM, the mixture of part 1 & part 2 really captures everything that makes Thief 1 great.

I searched all over the Tower of Alarus in Part 2 and I just can't find the Bow Upgrade, any hints?
    Hey buddy, i think you got the wrong door the tomb of Saint Tennor is two blocks down. https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthre...=149384&page=6

I'm a little late to the party, but, damn, ton of fun! That is putting it lightly. I'm getting there, on mission 2, just collected the hand, the last of the body parts to find. I loved the animation when you deposit all the golden bones, and loot after that! So cool, such a good FM. Enjoying this immensely. Thank you nicked! I appreciate all your hard work, the custom AI, the puzzles that aren't too difficult and idiotic. You always seem to strike that balance, I really like that, and appreciate it.

Edit, didn't know Zombies could drown? New to me, and trying to find my way out, one lone zombie, had fallen in and drown.
    Last edited by BrokenArts; 1st Dec 2022 at 16:02.

How do I get out of the Halls of Tranquility? I am so stuck not finding the way out

Quote Originally Posted by Kubrick View Post
    How do I get out of the Halls of Tranquility? I am so stuck not finding the way out
    Check your map and use the compass. Head into the direction where you see the halls connect to the rest of the tomb. You might need to take a running jump at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kubrick View Post
    I got a little stuck too, I headed south, the farther down you go, look down. I saw the stairs from when I first entered, the ladder you climb, etc, that dead mage body with the scroll next to his body. I ended up jumping down to another incline, worked down. Once I dropped down, I was good, took no damage. I ended up in the burrick tunnels. I got out that way.

You can also use the talisman of attunement to teleport out if you have it.

PSA if anyone didn't realise - there is a remastered edition of this mission with numerous improvements here: https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151212

Ohhhh, thanks nicked!! Worthy of a replay!

Replaying this, found a bug I don't recall seeing the first time

The mines you get from the armory in mission 1 don't carry into the second part

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678